1) your country

1) your country
2) are you now friends with your former enemies?

1) serbia
2) yes

It's 2017 after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatia-romania-oecd-membership-blocked-by-unhappy-neighbours-09-07-2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonida
youtube.com/watch?v=dLt1MwXTeCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The united states has always made good with our former enemies.

We do it by being kind, gentle people worthy of trust. We love you all.

For Christ sake, m8, I love seeing Serbia disgraced just like the next guy, but that Turkey thing was tragic.
Nobody likes Turkey, not even leftists (Here Kolinda got shit on for being courteous to Erdogan).

dude we are enemies with 70% of the world,be more precise

1) germany
2) yes
temporarily embarrassed master race

1) Croat
2) No.

USA

Most of them, especially Japan who is our waifu and UK who's our best friend. Some of them are still sour about losing, like Russia. Some of them found new friends and are kind of cold toward us, like Iraq. And a couple still despise us like North Korea and Cuba.

>albania
>don't know, to many enemies

>America
>Yes
US and Japan are best bros now.

>Nobody likes Turkey
ummm try again sweetie
No, we try our best to keep cool with BASED Vučić making us friendly with everyone.

1. Burgerland
2. Yes and no. We're allies with our former enemies and enemies with our former friends.

Does conquering enemies and incorporating them into your country counts?

1. Russia
2. Yes, we love muslims, catholics, germans, north-americans, ukrainians and britts.

1) Russia
BLYAD FOR THE BLYAD GOD SUKA FOR THE SUKA THRONE

When you are a nation as retarded as Serbs, the most intelligent thing is to avoid wars.

>be the member of original, defending coalition in both world wars
>win both
>lose 1+ million people
>end up losing national territory both times

Claim military skill and courage
>7% mobilisation turnout in Serbia
>desertion on a mass scale
>600 000 Serbs in Croatia = 30 000 militias
>1000 000+ in Bosnia = 60 000 militias

Moral of the story: don't fight wars, even if you win, you'll end up worse

1) Republika Srpska
2) We've made a temporary alliance with Bosnian Croats to stop Muslim domination in BiH. Other than that, no. And we dont give a shit.

I really like Serbs spewing shit about Vučić being traitor.
The irony is mind boggling.

They wouldn't be Serbs if they weren't mentally deranged imbeciles in the first place.

we talk a lot of shit on Serbs
they are really not that bad. but you stil have to talk shit
at least they are not Turks

>Serbs made a temporary alliance with Croats

See, this is how stupid they are.

No matter how many times we genocide and cleanse them (1914, 1941, 1991) they still want to be allies with us and regard us as brothers.

so does this mean that I can become a jannisary and Erdogan will give me a cute Turkish waifu just like in the old times???

1.)Slovakia
2.) From one side yes (atleast trying to) from other no

You even got more enemies - Slovenia and BiH at least. Branitelji vam stvarno usrase odnose sa svima jer traze "cvrstu ruku".

looks like this turned into Croat/Serb

you know what we say
men women and sheep look very similar in Serbia

you never really genocided us if the 700k was true then there would be no Serb left back then in Krajina and 1914 was more Austrians and Germans coming then you stable bois

>Slovenia
>Croat enemy

Every single spare piece of weapons and ammo was sent to Croatia after Slovenians dealth with Serbs and Yugoofficers there.
Are you even aware that Slovenians were the most convinced separatists?

>Bosnians
>Croat enemies

Oluja, Bihać operation, Gotovina and ABiH

Austria
No, we even hate our former allies

1)Romania
2)Fuck no

Not brothers. We're under Bosniak siege as they want to diminish Srpska and continue raping Bosnian Croats and electing their politicians in their name. Pure interests. But you're just a ustasha cunt so you know jack shit about geopolitics. Oh well...mental retardation does that to you I guess.

Lol.

Germans only came in 1915 you retarded Turko-Gypsy-Vlach-Cincar hybrid.

Among the Austrians in 1914 were Vražja divizija, and among the Austrians was your future favourite leader, Croat Tito.
He has a mausoleum in your capital, and in both World Wars he fought to destroy Serbia and Belgrade.

That was in the 90's. We're talking about now. Honestly, troll a bit better...

temporary yes
ftfy

Canada, yes we're not enemies of the US anymore

1) Austria
2)France and Turkey can fuck off and die

kek at you Turko-Italian-Avar-Mongol hybrid

Serbia only fell to AH because suprised attack by the Bulgarians from our back until then we have been keeping you stable bois in check on your side off the Drina river together with Hungarians.

YOU WILL LOVE US GODDAMIT

>that was in the 90s

Hmmmmm

>SFRJ
>that was in the 1940s

>Yugoslavia
>that was in the 1910s

Never change Slaveserves

the ustasa is right, even if I hate to admit it. We either need to fuck off or actually make good on the memes and murder everyone in our path.

everything went to shit in the 90s

all the Balkans talk shit about everyone else these days but not anything worse than that
stupid Bosnians
look at this link
balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatia-romania-oecd-membership-blocked-by-unhappy-neighbours-09-07-2017

USA
Yes. We and the U.K. are the strongest alliance on Earth right now

we then need to charge our inner Milutin Nemanjic to achive that

>an intelligent Serb
>admits Croats are right
>recognizes Ustashe accomplishment

Say, you wouldn't be interested in becoming a Catholic Croat?

Many have gone that path, and now enjoy at least double the standard and quality of life.

'friends' with chechens, cryptocolonial pipeline of the west

That article says nothing about bosnians, what are you on about?

turkey should be an ally of europe but under the current circumstances they're an enemy unfortunately

>you wouldn't be interested in becoming a Catholic Croat?
Not in the slightest, but I've been trying to see things from your perspective. We must be distinct peoples since our truths are fundamentally opposed, and that's ok. We need an all out fight in the future. Serbs can't stand the fact that you're on good terms with the Germans. We need to be independent of both the German and Turkish sphere of influence and have a state founded on Orthodox morality. I don't expect you to understand this but that's ok.

it was not related to that
but stupid Bosnians

Ur welcome

In fact, every western balkan nation that refutes our influence and denies either being Serb converts, or if they have a slight claim to statehood (eg Montenegro) but still refuse to admit they speak the Serbian language, needs to be punished in the future. With what demographics we aim to achieve this, I really don't know.

I don't really understand the hate Turks get in Serbia they never really done anything to us since we helped them achive so much and they allways left us alone except off the blood tax but that wasnt much really since Serbian families back then had 15 children and giving 1 or 2 wasn't really that much

1. Ireland
2. I like to think we are. British and Irish are essentially the same with silly accents alternating based on area. Similar cultures, etc. It's all in the past now.

You're an imbecile.

Every single Serb state traded the most with Austrians/Germans and Italians, yet went to war against them,goaded by the London puppet masters.

More Serbs lived under Habsburg crown than under Obrenović. Karađorđević retards proceeded to alienate them. Kingdom of Serbia, Yugoslavia and SFRJ had biggest economic connections with the countries I already mentioned, as does modern Former Yugoslav Republic Serbia.

Sheer stupidity is mind-boggling.

your welcome aswell

1) USA
2) We have too many enemies to make a definitive statement. For every enemy we become friends with we make a new one.

Greeks are true Balkan master race.

cucked
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonida

USA
2. Somewhat but we can fight anybody if we wanted to. Winning is the hard part

cuck?
why just dont let them go with peace and be respectful neighbors? I know it sounds unreal

fucking Greeks?
is this joke?

1) Israel
2) No
Fuck everyone

Calm down. Our project since the early 1800s was to liberate and unite all Serbs scattered through the empires in one state. Everything was fine with Austria up until the annexation of Bosnia. Serbs on the frontier were loyal to the Emperor and enjoyed rights. Karadjordje fought for the freikorps ffs. Annexing Bosnia was what literally triggered us.

He is a Serb. All talk and memes, no bite.

>kebab remover meme
>warlike meme
>courage meme
>anti-Turk fighters meme

>Serbshit
The million of your women that getting fucked here in Greece during summer, top kek

>flag
Funny you should ask this question. We are surrounded by heathens, back stabbers and turncoats m8. We need either satellites or to integrate our ethnic homelands.

Greeks and serbs should be allies

But we did fight off the Turks. Being anti-Turk is ingrained in the Serbian psyche.

>Shiptar
You sure as hell can't be anything related to master, even if Greece became a shithole the last decades

Nope its true

True,we fought dumb wars that literally just stroked our ego,gained jack shit from it..At least we are still ortodox and "white"

lel greek fag most off you are feminine twink bois,I guess some traditions die harder

jedi govna

is this not how everything is today?
Croatia Serbia and Romania always a little pissed about something
Bulgaria does not need us and mind their own business
we don't care what the rest of them say

No worries m8

>Yugoshit
Yeah, keep being delusional
A good looking man seems to be rare in Slav land

if they have serbian languge they are already integrated, its not the past when borders were so important, now language unites. Or divides.
I know here ist unreal to be in good relations with neighbors after all shit our government had done to them, they didnt forget. Just be nice and make unions

SAME COULD BE SAID FOR CROATS

pièka ti se zgadila
fag

Croat commies lost to the italians think about that for a momment

I didn't know Greek men were so interested into Serbian men.
But sorry to dissapoint you but your culture off faggotry isn't my cup off tea.

>Antemurale Christianitatis
>Siget battle
>Sisak battle
>Austro-Hungary, NDH, Hitler allies, NATO, EU

That's Novi Pazar m8. Everybody is pro-turkish/isis there.

Is that why Serbs go to Turkey on vacation every year, effectively boosting their economy?

When did Croat "commies" lose to Italians you imbecile?
We literally cleansed Zadar and surroundings, islands and Istra.
They are still buttmad, have government in exile and commemorate foibas.

Hungary
Maybe

Then why did you need american help to defeat the serbs.

It was a family reunion. Serb = Turk = roach.

What the hell are you talking about you homo, we spoke about the fact that your women make vacation in Southern Europe every year because you look like gorillas and Meds don't

Which help?

Name that help.

jebi se care

1. Serbs don't understand voting with their wallets.
2. Serbs will never give up vacationing on the seaside. It sickens me desu.
You're right. Fuck the sea. We should be in the mountains shooting guns

Americans didn't do shit
only tried to tell everyone what is wrong like school principle

satanic trips of the ultimate truth

Stoped by the dece Mas blackshrit from entering into northern Italy

>?
>tiny overblown in proportions by historians battle
>tiny irrelevant battle
>more shameful than pride for achieving something

you will never get it, balkanoids dont understand money

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=dLt1MwXTeCE

Operation storm 1995

majorety off Serbs go to Montenegro since we are culturally closer to each other,but some Serbs do go to Greece for sex tourism sence Greek women are now on the same level as Albanian women.

When did "Croat" "Commies" want to enter North Italy? Trieste affair was handled by British. It was Yugocommies. Stupid Serbs mostly anyway.

Another diaspora Serb who will never return.

What in your opinion is the endgame for the Croatian state? Like, what is your national idea?

Ottoman balkans literally best balkans.