/BMC/ - Boycott Muslim Companies

It's time to stop buying things from muslims. Don't give them your money! Every time you buy something from a muslim you make it easier for them to stay. Is that what you want?
Let's have a poll.
1. Your country.
2. Do you buy things from muslims?

Me
1. Sweden
2. NO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
rt.com/news/409721-man-sex-pony-berlin/
youtube.com/watch?v=XTIibS2OSTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is the bump working?

If you want to change the world, start with boycotting jews sweetie

Jews first
they brought them here with the multiculturalism Jewish lie.

excellent idea mohamed.

I would like to invite you to Sweden so you can see what things are like here.

I just want to save Sweden.

Don't be afraid of the word boycott. It only means don't buy something or don't use something.

1. Look flag
2. No, there are no muslim shops where i live, just 1 halal grocery store

t.asturian

Anything Kosher or Halal is pretty much all in shops these days

you're late to the party hun

Just because it's in the shop it doesn't mean you have to buy it hun.
You should know what the world boycott means. English is supposed to be your second language.

FOR FUCKS SAKE, YES! I haven't given my custom to muzzies since 911, how come it's taken you faggots so long to figure this out! Fucking beta-faggots nonces!

>boycott Muslim companies
What if they sell a good product though? Imma into capitalism, fuck you Sweden.
I'll boycott bad products (this includes the terrible Spiritual Product that is Islam).

Well good sir not everybody is as smart and sees as clearly as you. But FOR FUCK SAKE this has to be spread and we will have out countries back!

it does if everything is halal sweetie

Lynch was Irish too

You have to kind of look one step further. I will go as far as to say that you buy things from muslim you are actually helping to spread islam? What do you say to that?

'Murrica
Fuck no
I'm glad people are finally pushing for this. Buy locally and from your people to strangle globalism and white genocide at the same time.

we say fuck you and worry about sweden, o wise one

You actually have a valid point. What if the really cucked Swedes start producing and selling halal stuff? I guess we have to boycott that too.

>fills car wirh gasoline

Hmm really makes me go hmmmmmmmmm

I've seen threads like this before, but they never go anywhere.

You'd have more success calling it BOYCOTT KEBAB, sounds much better

My argument for it is this. I have lived and worked with lots of Muslims in the past and individually I can get on with them fine. There is however one massive elephant in the room no one seems to want to talk about, which is tax evasion and fraud.

One thing you'll notice although I think this is more the Pakistani's, is they will always work a cash job over all others and if they can get away without paying taxes, they will. This leads us to the bigger problem, council house fraud. Despite earning a good living thy will plead poverty and unemployment and get housed at grossly unfair rates, then it gets better, move in with Mum and Dad and become your landlord.

This is happening all over the country and someone needs to say something.

As a group Muslims must actually cost us money as a country.

NO Kebab on a Fri night
No Taxis
No independent Muslim shop or offlicense
No buying stuff from Muslim sale reps
No buying produce from Muslim countries

The lefty's have BDS for the Jew pigs we need an equivalent

I'd say what words fly from their mouth is their free will. If they chose to propagate that spiritual filth than they can complain about it to themselves.
I'v already been quite open about my stance. I live in Canada, just have some balls lad. Speak your mind, if they get violent then take the jail time for self defense, i'll fucking go to court for removing the teeth of a violent jackass regardless of their pseudo-peaceful stance in life. Been there, done that, 10/10 would do again.
Stop being such fucking cucks and be your animal, because they will be theirs I would put money on it.
>how do I stop Islam
Tell it to fuck off?

How about we set the shitfucks against each other?

HALAL
IS NOT
KOSHER

Let me try to make you wise too. The enemy is global but you want to fight a local fight. You put yourself at a disadvantage. If we are going to win over a global enemy we have to stick together. If we have the same enemy we should be friends in order to defeat them.

>muslims owning a wast majority of major european companies altogether with jews and other people
>every time you buy a Volkswagen or anything like that you help out lots of muslims
>every time you buy something that has oil in it (plastics, gasoline, beauty products) money goes to muslims owning thr oil fields

I buy Norwegian gasoline. It's everywhere here. Easy to get.

But halal food tastes good and is affordable for college student like me.

i never buy anything with the halal symbol on it
i refuse to fund jihad and hijrah by paying an islamic tax

Wait, Muslims are allowed to own companies that sell retail consumer products in the "first world"?

Here there's roughly one company that sells dates and one butcher, that's literally all the Muslim products you'll find on store shelves.

>israel
>first world

Yes! But i can't fit all that in one flyer. But you are absolutely right. Among them there are people who are experts at the local tax and welfare laws and they help the others get money out of the system. Thank you for your post. I could not have said it better myself.

BOYCOTT KEBAB is a good idea. We need a slogan that will not scare away the normies. The normies have to embrace it for it to work.

That'll no doubt be because of their superior intellect ;)

Boycott kebab is the slogan, it has a joke element so should catch

if you're feeling cheeky you even have a theme tune youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Ive been boycotting that french restaurant down the street for months now, glad yall could join the muslim boycott

what about jewish companies ?

I think this goes in the "let's trigger them" category and that will not make them leave. They will just be angry but they will stay. If we stop buying their shit They will literally have less money. One kebab less sold means less money for them and more money for us.

You might say what difference does one kebab do? But it starts with one kebab.

An attack on inhumane practices in Halal slaughter is a good shout. Animal rights types are pants on head crazy

And how did they get there? We have the same problem as you and they didn't invade, they were invited here. The same people who invited them here still hold power and don't want them to leave. They'd love it if the far right and muslims could be brought into some kind of conflict with each other, that would kill 2 birds with one stone.

Added to this, do not buy things with halal or kosher labelling

rt.com/news/409721-man-sex-pony-berlin/

There is gas outside the middle east you know. Most American gas is "home grown" or imported from Canada, idk what the situation is like in CH but you could always switch to an electric car, powered by Russian natural gas burned in Swiss power plants.

kosher label

I would imagine all the oil in Scandinavia would come from Norway.

Yes. And we have to wait till next election så we can vote against the people who brought themhere. But you can already vote with your money today buy not buying stuff from the muslims. That is a way you can hurt them today. Right now. It's economic warfare.

> France
> No

I go even further as to earn as little money as possible (only to survive) so I pay little taxes, in hope that it will hasten the collapse of the system.

Is your far right part pro zionist by any chance. If it is, I'm laughing my head off right now. Most right wing parties in Europe are controlled opposition, you'd be better off not voting and buying a gun.

i don't buy halal
i don't buy kosher
it's that simple

Do you use Uber?
Uber is owned by Japan's SoftBank - a Saudi investment vehicle.

Do you use Twitter?
Twitter is owned by Saudi prince Alwaleed Talal, who is now in prison for corruption and his wealth has been confiscated by the Islamic state of Saudi Arabia.
He also owns Citibank - another Islamic company.

How many muslim companies can you name, swedecuck? We need to focus on destroying international jewery.

>Uber
no
>twitter
no

bein sport has my rugby though. Literally lists the time for mecca, as if they watch rugby

What Muslim companies?

Like, seriously.

Beyond oil, and local shops selling food... are there any major Muslim companies that we can put together a list?

Do they actually produce ANYTHING, are they even capable of production?

Canada, Quebec
Only from a Lebanese guy that makes sandwiches

That's surprisingly true.
In my country they sell food, sell drugs (illegaly) and drive cars (delivery), but that's all they do they don't build large companies or create valuable products. Not that I know of.

> 1. Your country.
Definitely not Russia.

> 2. Do you buy things from muslims?
Yes, I do, and I really enjoy quality halal food being sold at a semi-hipster shop in a 5 min walking distance from my house.

1. Finland
2. Yes.

>food, sell drugs (illegaly) and drive cars (delivery)
these are massive industries tho

How about we destroy the Muslim drug trade. Aide from rude bois selling weed/coke an awful lot of heroin dealers are Muslim, a good opportunity for terrible optics to be shifted onto them

*aside

America and there's no muslims near me so I'm guud.

>stop buying things from muslims
.. why did you START buying things from muslims ?
Buy non hallal from clearly not bearded childfucker admirer, buy pork, buy beer, go the movies & watch some shit with nudity in it just because they can't, listen to music unfit for their subhuman kind, PROP A FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY and tell them to go eat a nigger dick if that displeases them, vote, rally, get muscle, get smart.
Get rid of them.

bump to stop the sandniggers

Food not really, they don't produce food (agriculture is 100% white), only sell fucking kebabs.

Drug yes, it's also 100% illegal but the government does nothing in fear of suburbs uprising. Oh and the state gets no taxes, and our drugged whites are less productive so overall it's a complete drag on the economy.

Delivery: here ok they are useful at doing something (driving a car for 1000€ per month how great).

Poland gets off quite easily, as the refugees or immigranta don't even wanna go there.

>1. Your country.
Flag
>2. Do you buy things from muslims?
Depends, usually i don't try to and i generally don't eat Halal food. However Turkey is planning to start selling the MPT-76 rifle in the US and i do want to buy one, much better than a shitty 5.56 AR and its piston driven.

Been doing this for years, fuck nightshops and if you want some sandfood look for a place owned by christian egyptians or something and stick to those.

>agriculture is 100% white

I hear poland is beautiful this time of year

I did visit Sweden. Where do you live?

Who is this nigger is he a farmer ?

I wonder who could be behind this thread...

Have you never heard of chobani yogurt? If not, you need to go down that rabbit hole. It’s also companies that import them for cheap labor that should be boycotted.

Worthless shit thread.

Reminder to sage when posting in this thread

probably the best rapper around
youtube.com/watch?v=XTIibS2OSTI

why are swedes feeling white guilt. U niggas colonized absolutely NO ONE

U DONT KNOW ROADMAN SHAQ??!!

Allright so he clearly isn't a farmer thanks for proving my point.

The problem is that Muslims exclusively buy things from Muslim owned businesses. This is a major part of what is meant by the term "parallel societies".

give me a list of things not to buy

What I wouldn't give to be in a room with all 4 of them, would kill all those filthy rats

Stop eating kebab.

have some cocaine sven

Citibank is a Muslim company.
Twitter, Uber, TimeWarner, AOL, Apple, Motorola (now Lenovo), eBay, ARM, Nvidia, Boston Dynamics (robots), Deliveroo, iRobot (roombas), Slack, Harrods, football club PSG, Miramax, Volkswagen, Glencore, Barclays, Royal Dutch Shell, Rosneft, Tiffanny's are all Muslim companies with either full or major ownership from Islamic countries and oil funds.

Then there's all the other minor investments, such as the Empire State Building, the Shard, the HSBC building, the Savoy hotels, Heathrow Airport, British Airways, and all the other minor investments here in there.

For example, here in Greece, Muslims now own the most famous of all luxury resorts. A drop in the ocean, unworthy of a mention on a global scale, but still #1 in one of the world's top tourist destinations. Small deals like this have happened by the thousands all over the world.

So boycott taxi cabs?

What companies?

I would, but the closest thing we have to muslim companies are kebab shops.

And they're still run by whites :^)

I support this, but I already don't buy anything from Muslims. Who are the big hitters?

t. Schlomo Shekelberg

What's the difference between

>Has Muslim shareholders
And
>Muslim owned

Let's not become illiterate niggers about all this

What the actual fuck!! why would Bermuda have Halal food?? or are jut visiting there?

Literally funding terrorists

>Austria
Not buying from muslim stores, or stores that hire muslim since 2012. Started smaller vandalization of muslim owned stores around mid 2015. It is damn time for pogroms, and when it starts, it doesn't hurt to burn down some jewish owned stores and Synagogues to.

'''YES GOYIM ATTACK THE EVIL MUSLIMS WE LOVELY JEWS WILL JUST FUND BOTH SIDES LIKE ALWAYS AND GET AWAY WITH IT''

How do you stop buying middle east oil, can't choose it at the pump

Buy a Tesla or a vehicle with gas engine