Why?

WHY IS THE ALT-RIGHT OBSESSED WITH PEDOPHILIA?

>Last Monday evening, a troubling image made its way across Twitter. It showed student activists at Columbia University in New York Cityprotesting a speech by Mike Cernovich, a pro-Trump journalist and author who was to give a speech on campus to a Republican group that evening. The sign showed several people hoisting a banner. “No White Supremacy,” it said. “No Mike Cernovich.”

>Between those two message was another: “No Pedo Bashing.” At the bottom of the banner was plainly visible the rainbow-colored logo of the North American Man/Boy Love Association, also known as NAMBLA.

>Cernovich’s supporters quickly lit up the Internet with a combination of derision and outrage: Liberal activists and social justice warriors had presumably become so unhinged, they were now defending sexual deviants. NAMBLA was leading the resistance to the Trump administration, which was all you needed to know about resistance, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/pizzagate-far-right-conspiracies-trump-alex-jones-703609
youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU
dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/
archive.is/AwcPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newsweek.com/pizzagate-far-right-conspiracies-trump-alex-jones-703609

Because we don't want kids being raped and pedophilia is becoming more rampant?

hold on the nambla is an actual thing? I thought it was just a south park joke

>Well, not quite. A report emerged on Gothamist the following morning: “Mike Cernovich Stole My Photo, Lied About It On Twitter, And Sold Trump Jr. On Yet Another Fake Conspiracy,” said the headline ofthe article, written by freelance journalist Jake Offenhartz. Offenhartz described how he’d seen right-wing counter-protesters unfurl the banner. “What they wanted was for people to share photos of the stunt online, which I did, noting in a tweet that the banner was planted by the Alt Right,” he wrote.

>Offenhartz discovered that Cernovich and hissupporters deliberately posted the photo without its context — that is, suggesting that leftist protesters were, in fact, marching in support of pedophilia. Offenhartz complained to Cernovich, and Cernovich removed the photo from his Twitter account. But that led to a fresh spurious complaint: that Twitter had censored the image.

>That tweet by InfoWars writer and prominent conspiracy theorist Paul Joseph Watson was “liked” by the president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr. — and tens of thousands of other people.

>The episode is part of a troubling new trend among social media users, conspiracy theorists and some journalists on the far right: Leveling false accusations of pedophilia against Democrats and liberals, in hopes of smearing them. The charge has frequently been made by Cernovich, conspiracy theorist Jack Posobiec, who recently started a pro-Trump super PAC, and InfoWars founder Alex Jones, the most prominent conspiracy theorist in the nation and an energetic supporter of the president.

>Lawrence Rosenthal, who heads the Berkeley Center for Right-Wing Studies at the University of California at Berkeley, speculates that “fever dream projections” regarding pedophilia may have to do with concerns about the widespread erosion of traditional family patterns, the kind Republicans frequently discussed in the “culture war” years of the 1990s and early 2000s.

>woah there dude, chillax its just child sexual abuse

the absolute state of the left

youtube.com/watch?v=o7d2irE8CQU

pizzagate is real.

Why are pajeets so obsessed with some guy called bob and lasagnes?

>Like many people I spoke to for this piece, Rosenthal struggled to understand the right’s fixation on pedophilia. Cautioning that this was mere speculation, he saidthat some on the right have resorted to the pedophilia charge because lesser “charges” — homosexuality, interracial marriage, one-parent households — no longer have the power they once did. “What are you gonna do to make them seem worse? I offer you pedophilia,” he said.

>The most notorious pedophilia-related smear recently promulgated by the right is Pizzagate, a lurid conspiracy theory alleging that Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager John D. Podesta had operated a child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of Comet Ping Pong, a Washington, D.C., pizzeria popular with families. Cernovich was one of the early proponents of this conspiracy theory.

>So was Jones, the InfoWars founder whose news site and radio show serve as a clearinghouse of right-wing conspiracy theories. Donald J. Trump, then a candidate for the Republican nomination to the presidency, appeared on his show in December 2015. “I will not let you down,” Trump told Jones. “You will be very, very impressed, I hope, and I think we'll be speaking a lot.”

>Although there is no evidence Trump believed in or promoted Pizzagate, it fit perfectly with his narrative of “Crooked Hillary.” Jones simply took that narrative to perverse extremes by suggesting the Clintons engaged in some of the most heinous crimes imaginable. “When I think about all the children Hillary Clinton has personally murdered and chopped up and raped, I have zero fear standing up against her,” Jones said four days before the election.

>Why is the Alt-Right so obsessed with people that rape children

>It was in the weeks immediately after the election that Pizzagate found its greatest traction on the right. Posobiec — who gained notoriety during the presidential campaign for posing as a protester brandishing a “Rape Melania” sign at a Trump rally — showed up at Comet Ping Pong to record a video of his investigation there. But “managers saw him take his camera into a back room where a child’s birthday party was underway,”TheWashington Postreported.Posobiec and his friend were asked to leave, but that only turned them into heroes — and Pizzagate into an obsession.

>The fever only broke when a North Carolina man, Edgar Welch, showed up at Comet Ping Pong with an assault rifle, looking to, asThe Postput it, “rescue sexually abused children he believed were hidden in mysterious tunnels beneath a neighborhood pizza joint.”

>There have been other instances of the pedophilia attack. Earlier this year, Cernovich engaged in a Twitter feud with cartoonish Vic Berger IV, who’d mocked Cernovich in a video. As the feud escalated, a few Internet trolls made abusive comments on Twitter, some of them related to a photograph of Cernovich with his infant daughter. From this, Cernovich deduced that they were pedophiles, and that Berger was operating a pedophile ring.

>Jesse Singal,who covered the Berger incident forNew Yorkmagazineand writes often about the far right for that publication, says that pro-Trump provocateurs like Posobiec, Jones and Cernovich know what will generate an online audience and wouldn’t resort to the pedophilia charge unless it were popular.

How anyone can Support the left at this point is beyond me.

>Between those two message was another: “No Pedo Bashing.” At the bottom of the banner was plainly visible the rainbow-colored logo of the North American Man/Boy Love Association, also known as NAMBLA.

why a fist
why the american flag on the fist
why that image for an article about pedos?
it should be a picture of a crying child

the only alt right thing is the comet pizza thing

everyone should be against pedophilia

(((Rosenthal)))

Cause human trafficking is up worldwide, and after years and years of being a good goy and extending the olive branch to "other kind", I've officially run out of patience with sick faggots and now call them what they are.

If locking up every diddler makes me a white supremacist, I say "1488".

None of the people mentioned in the article are alt-right because they won't touch the race issue and by extension the JQ.

Also, the author says the "No Pedo Bashing" photo is out of context then fails to explain the context.

>>Between those two message was another: “No Pedo Bashing.” At the bottom of the banner was plainly visible the rainbow-colored logo of the North American Man/Boy Love Association, also known as NAMBLA.

They have got to be fucking kidding? THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?!!

I'm so glad I'm with the good guys, the right side of history.

the fact that you guys keep stretching the definition of paedophilia doesn't help either, now it's not enough for you guys to be the age of consent, it has to be 18 across the world, then 21 then 25 then 30 then you complain that white people don't reproduce

>Commie Fist Breaking Chains
They want to set Pedos Free

>anti-Clinton social media accounts
Oh you mean human beings?

Nambla is real and one of the high ranking members of nambla was also a founding member of bamn (by any means neccessary), a similar movement to antifa.

The militant left has legitimate ties to nambla.

poo in loo

>Meme Flag
>Pedo

Fuck Cernovich he's a controlled kike. Fuck Rosenthal he's just a kike. Edgar Welch? Yup, kike.

I'm firmly left wing. Pizzagate is real. Kikes and compromised whites are raping and torturing white children on a truly massive scale.

Fuck you newsweek

>Not wanting children to live free happy lives without having some fat sub-human rape it on a daily basis.
>Flag.
Hello India did you slip on some poo today?
Did a little poolet laugh at you and do you feel that it should get raped?
Dirty streetshitter monkey.

They are trying to legitimize child sexual abuse or at least humanize the monsters who rape kids. The left is almost willing to accept that raping kids is preferable to being right wing, I'd say 30-40% would take this position and that will only grow as older leftists die off.

>Leveling false accusations of pedophilia
Give it a few years and we'll all find out that the "false accusations" of Dan Schneider having a foot fetish and fucking 13 year olds were actually true and substantiated.

Fucking rats.

why is the media obsessed with covering up pedophila?

I dont mind setting them free with a bullet to the head Mao style

You can't reproduce with children freak. Take that meme flag off let's see your geoflag faggot.

"Why is the right obsessed with pedophilia?" BECAUSE 'LIBERALS' ARE HURTING FUCKING LITTLE KIDDIES YOU SICK DEMONIC SUN HUMAN TRASH. WHY WHY ARE WE, SOME OF US WHO ARE ACTUAL FUCKING NAZIS THE ONLY ONES THAT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THE BLIND EYE THE REST OF YOU GIVE TO THIS?

>Offenhartz described how he’d seen right-wing counter-protesters unfurl the banner.
That's some nice evidence you've got there. Sure would be a shame if anyone were to question it.

because unlike liberal retards right-wingers care about their future. and kids are the future.

> hem hem, like, why are they, like, so obssessed?
> HMMMM you think maybe they're projecting
> ha ha alt-righties are into little kids
It's remarkably how transparent and feeble this is.

Because pizza gat is not just about pedophilia, it's about shild prostitution or kidnapping. Don't get me wrong, I think it's bullshit, Also, although there is some overlap, most believers in Pizzagate are not even Alt-Right. Personally, I believe teen marriage to men in their 20s would beneficial to society as a whole and would keep girls off of the teenage cock carousel. They would also be married so they would be less likely to get on the college cock carousel. Others here prefer to make such things illegal so they support producing roasties. Sad.

>le altright is opposed to pedophiles
>wtf I love bedos now

To an extent I agree, 16 years old is a good legal age of adult consent unless the older person is in a position of power over the younger person. Canada recently upped the age of consent from 14 to 16, liberals were not happy.

welcome.
to the world of the real.

It makes me wonder if it's a psy-op to remove the stigma from actual pedophiles (attracted to pre-pubescents).

Why is the left obsessed with protecting pedos?

Only appropriate answer.

see just like I've said, you treat having sex with a 15 years old and a 7 years old as the same thing, and that'll just undermine your point and blur the lines
you can reproduce with a 14 years old, see you're missing the point again, you're blurring the lines between healthy sexuality and having sex with a 5 years old, this ultimately won't help your cause, if under 21 everything is a pedo for you then you'll never reach a compromise and someone who'd rather go for a 17 years old than a 30 years old might as well go for a 7 years old because in the end it doesn't matter anyways
>being this autistic about muh flags
okay dude let's go for the flag insult game, here comes the retarded amerimutt everyone, point and laugh at this nigger mutt!!!
now this improved the conversation didn't it

This, it's a sad day when you realize everything we've been taught is a lie

Pedokike spotted

Social engineering. They are bizzaro world people now.

they've done fuck all since the 90's, but they're very much real

14-16 should be where the line is, by calling everything under 21 a pedo you're just legitimising actual paedophilia

We cry child abuse because that's what the evidence points to. I don't want us to be right. I don't think anyone actually wants there to be children getting subjected to these horrors by people on any side of the political spectrum. It's like stereotypes. They only continue to exist because there's truth to them. If there were nothing screaming "child trafficking is happening in the upper echelons of the Liberal-Jewish movement," you had better believe that these accusations wouldn't be happening.

>teen marriage to men in their 20s
a-user are you pedo? teen can't consent

anarchists are pedophiles

I don't think I've heard of this Newsweek publication before I noticed it being shilled here 10 times a day for the past few weeks.

liberal elites are hurting children. in what world is that not an outrage? literally fucking children. liberals want to piss and moan about microagressions all the while they're supporting child fuckers. how fucking degenerate the world has become where wanting to protect children is viewed as a bad thing

As a democrat voter I am fucking ashamed of my party. Pol was right. I should have paid more attention to pizzagate at the time. I regret voting for clinton. She accepted money from a wahabbist child trafficker.

dhakatribune.com/world/middle-east/2017/11/11/saudi-princess-unveils-kingdoms-dark-side/
archive.is/AwcPo

>Rosenthal struggled to understand the right’s fixation on pedophilia.
First of all, fuck this kike. Secondly, the Catholic church pedophiles was a "conspiracy theory" back in the day, not it's seen as common knowledge.

Evil has a terrible habit of being evil.

Checked for truth

>women's rights
>gay rights
>tranny rights
>and now pedo rights

I wonder when the people will realize that allllll news orgs and online news sites are here getting their stories for tomorrow

> just bake the cake, bigot
> just lube your child's asshole, bigot
Really wishing for an ethnostate right about now.

That Article will not help you pigs , we are coming.

>Hungary
>Le 56% meme
BAHAHAHAAAHA

>left-wingers at a protest really are so unhinged they brought a "NO PEDO BASHING" banner
>naturally, it gets attention and invites scorn
>other left-wingers in the media see this and realize it's bad PR
>decide to write an article to retroactively blame the banner on those nefarious alt right nazis

Pretty lame damage control.

Not at all, I love women of all ages. You can't argue that the current system, one that denies natural cues that a girl have become a sexual being, creates roasties. Ho ahead, ignore nature and fight it with your laws. These teens will just ride lots of teenage cock, which according to you is better than marriage. If she has 5 partners by the time she's 18, no problem right?

They can't LEGALLY consent. You have fallen for the age-of-consent Jew. Enjoy the roasties you create and the downfall it brings.

>everything we used to joke about is now coming true

rotherham

>leftist projection

>I love women of all ages
So you're a pedo kike

Sorry, changing the laws isn’t gonna help you get any poizi.. you’ll still be a loser and girls will stool be on the cock carousel (Just not yours)

BAMN has been connected to NAMBLA, it's why people connect the far left protests to pedophiles.

The left and its media have regularly defended or at the very least avoided criticizing pedophiles which has been noticed by those on the right. If they want to stop being associated with pedophiles then they need to start criticizing those on the left.

>rotherham
Is this meant to mean something I'm from Northern Ireland
>98% White

>Offenhartz
>Rosenthal
>Berger
Oy vey, cease it, goy. No pedophilia to be found here.

You just love that power differential between you and a 14 year old CHILD don't you fucking perv. Makes it so much easier to fuck them then shut them up.

Kikery confirmed.

>Rosenthal, I bet that’s the original version of that last name

Then we turn those lies into truths.

>potato niggers
>white
lmao

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

It's the foundation of the brand.

If liberals are always projecting, then it should make sense that they're into child molestation and trafficking.
They do speeches about about human trafficking, run foundations to save children, run orphanages all over the world.
If Hilary blamed so much Russia shit on Trump and we now know she and her husband were doing deals with Russia, then it makes sense they're only putting their guilt on others.
Also, what explains their friendships with known pedos child traffickers?

>I don't actually have an argument so I'll accuse you of being a virgin
Want to know how I know you're a woman?

The average age of consent in the USA throughout history is 10

Why are the left all pedophiles? That is a more pertinent question.

there wasnt any evidence thius guy nonced up a kid but might have slept with the dudes wifey

1. We are not le alt right

2. Pedophilia damages a child for the rest of it's life and should be stopped at all costs

They all lost the lessons and understanding to become men and women. This is lost on them all.

>(((foundations)))
>(((orphanages)))
>Acquiring money and children and then having no transparency about what is done with them
Hmm. It really makes me think.

>Literal cross between Slav and Muslim
Lmao

The Left likes to defend child molesters

but then pretend they have values

Wrong.

You idiot, there is a power differential between men and women and that is GOOD. You fucks are feminists. Of course I'm against abuse but the mere existence of a power differential means nothing by itself. Also, not that I said MARRIAGE. I don't believe in sex outside of marriage so that instantly rules out the situation you bring up. Go ahead, capitalist CHILD some more and tell me how sexually innocent teens are. Everyone is a virgin until college, huh?

We wish the conspiracies were just theories and not truths but we can tell when something is terribly wrong in the world and we have found a big part of it

They'll jump to the defense in certain situations

They have an Alinsky code of ethics. There is nothing coming out of the media today (and some politicians like Romney and Schumer) that isn’t fueling a Civil War. It’s extremely reckless.

>If you don’t think, you shouldn’t talk

>what the evidence

Evidence? It's more conjecture and wild speculation. I'm fine with facts being warped towards a given goal or to fit a certain narrative. The problem with pizzagate is it's looking at mundane stuff and making huge leaps of logic.
I have no doubt there are pedos in high ranking areas of any given industry or political party. Yet this idea of a child traffic ring is just bizarre.
Entire intelligence committee agrees on russian issue, it's gets waved off as being BS. Guy reads an email, sees the word pizza and says it must be code for pedo and people gulp down the hook, the line, the sinker and even the fishing pole.

>why are police detectives so obsessed with violence?

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

bump
good find, poo.
good work, anons.

>800,000 children go missing every year in the UsA