Family guy

Anyone here seen the latest episode of family guy?
Must have been the biggest redpill I've seen on cable tv for a long time.

Not a real funny episode but damn they pointed out the problems with triggered people so nicely and how you get shunned if you don't confirm to (((them)))

>don't confirm to (((them)))
>(((that flag)))
Very very sneaky.

Iam a eurogoy..
But you don't have to believe me just watch the episode.

back to red....hot oven you go!

Iam pointing out something good and you try to change the subject.. you shilling or what?

Masking your flag or is there a new meme flag option for Israel I just haven't seen?
I'll try to work up the strength to watch it, but new Family Guy really really sucks so this better be worth it.

I'm glad the whole PC culture stuff is mostly contained in America.

Iam a goy living in israel..
Like I said it's not a good episode because it's funny but God damn it did do well in pointing out problems in our society

You don't see it in Europe because anytime someone rises against it they get arrested for hate speech.

>mostly contained in America.
Hah, good one.

OP i love FG, i saw ad for the new one, it was at a collage campus with snowflakes?

ITs on in Bong tonight i think

You were banned from Sup Forums for posting , a violation of Global Rule 7:

Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Your ban was filed on November 11th, 2017 and expired on November 12th, 2017 at 21:12 ET. The name you were posting with was Anonymous.

Now that you have seen this message, this ban is now no longer active.

Click here to return, or wait 30 seconds...

>yay im unbanned

>TFW you forget to switch your flag

>Iam a goy living in israel..
Can I ask you anything?
>Like I said it's not a good episode because it's funny but God damn it did do well in pointing out problems in our society
Yeah, they have their moments of clarity, but Seth using Brian as his mouth piece got old. Is it at least a subtle revelation, or do they just say it right out?

You are under arrest for posting to a right-wing hate speech forum. Police will arrive shortly. Do not resist arrest. They have full permission to use their plastic sporks against you if you do not comply.

What are you doing in Israel?

I think Seth is one of /ourguys/

He does what he has to to maintain a hollywood career, but his personal opinions are actually much different. You can see then coming through in some of the writing on FG.

>inb4 family guy is a jew ploy to control your mind goyim

Absolutely awful show.

Yeah it sort of like that.. not going to spoil it for you.

P.s. download it and don't support tv companies for shit you don't want.
Also.. you get episodes earlier

atleast Iam not hiding behind any memeflag

>t. someone who's never even set foot outside of America
You don't know anything about Europe.

family guy is a jew ploy to control your mind goyim

I usually turn family guy on at night time before bed. My gf and I find it comfy and we usually just use it for background noise. There are usually some good parts but it’s also very pro gun control and liberal in some parts.

As far as Ian concerned it's not as subtle as has been in the past.
The whole episode dramaticly changed when he gets shunned.
Not even a normal ending.

You know,i really hate macfarlane but...well he was onto the jew raping women way before anyone else. As much as i find him to be a cuck...well he seems kinda respectable when he's trying to signal to the people of rapist jews.

Synopsis?

>download it and don't support tv companies for shit you don't want.

Quit telling people what to do, kike!

I haven't watched this shows in many years now actually. They have some funny episodes but for the most part just really annoying one, sometimes they can really shine

I must agree, Iam also following the Orville and it looks like a pretty redpilled show As well.

Looks like he's /our guy/ wether you like his humor or not

I do the same w/ my wife. I lost my virginity with FG playing in the background....
Comfy show except for the libfagging

>someone wrote 'weird' on the transgender bathroom door, and the professor didn't overreact enough so we want to get him fired

I laughed

He posts a joke on twitter which gets spun into racism.. and gets shunned by everyone which gets and ends up dat and alone.

That's the basic red thread..

Sorry.. autocorrect.. but you get the idea

>phone posting
you deserve the oven whether you're Jewish or not

FG is pure Jew subversion and degeneracy. I'd like to drop everyone involved in its production in a vat of boiling oil.

I only got one pc and Iam using it for tv arm.

>evil non homo stewie will never come back