We /bigballers/ now

we /bigballers/ now

bring our ballers home

>resolve

F

Send them to the factories and make them work real jobs.

imagine what an interaction between trump and lavar ball would be like

good riddance

Let the niggers face justice in china, you steal you go to jail. These niggers need to know they aren't fucking with the LA court system, they aren't getting a slap on the wrist cause they are niggers

Hashtag this shit now!

no, they chose to fuck up in Chyna, let them be re-educated

>These niggers need to know they aren't fucking with the LA court system
RIGGERS YOU PICK RHOVEL NOW! NOW! YOU WOKE NOW OR I KILL YOU!

Sup Forums pls go

He should have asked the chinks to publicly execute those retarded nigs.

They make tons of money, probably on all kinds of scholarships probably paid for by the white tax, and yet still can't help themselves from stealing.

Nah if you're a college student you're not supposed to be paid anything

Nah, trumps gonna pull some deal in order to gain support from the left. It pains me but it's a smart move to help have some lefty support against the rino never trumpers

>
\,

fuck that

what didn't they do exactly?

hopefully by resolve, he means execute

Donald Trump has literally only shown great compassion for all American citizens.

If you think otherwise the media has psyop you into thinking that he is a monster for no reason.

So they're getting executed?
Excellent.

They're going to publicly thank him and then he's gonna have them stand for the National Anthem.

Twisting in the knife into the NFL.

What about the cowboy hat wearing bitch?

Oh look.. Trump got some blacks back home. What you gonna say now?

Thinking about it, getting them released isn't gonna win him brownie points with the liberals. They still hate him.

He wins more with the Chinese by letting them rot and respecting Chinese sovereignty and laws.

Truth.

I hope you all realize that this whole scheme is written like the script that is going to be written for the reality television show that the ball players and father of one of the players arrested for this "stunt" are planning along with Mark Zuckerfuxk of facebook.
How about a free 10 million in advertising before it happens.
Keep shipping in the heroin packed inside the frozen fish bladders from Afghanistan...
Sad, Trump is involved I might add.

They didn't pay for shit before walking out of a store with it, and they did this like 3 or 4 times. I think they may have even intimidated a store employee when they were finally caught, because they were charged with robbery, or using force during their theft, which carries a sentence of 3 to 10 years in prison. Fucking niggers, man.

Booooo
I was really hoping he wouldn't do a fucking thing.

Why personally step in to help some basketball nogs after they embarrassed the country?

>resolve
KEK.

I was thinking about compressing 8 years of hard time into 2 years. It would be faster. They would do the same hard labor, just 24/7 for 2 years.

no fuck those niggers, china should kill em

>support from the left
Never gonna happen.

Trump could adopt every democrat position and they would still hate him.

Don't do it you chinese bastards

Trump will dominate him and ball would do what trump wanted.

I've seen u post this before, elaborate please.

>Be black
>be taken as a political prisoner
>everyone actually believes you committed the crime because you're black
> #there is no racism

lel