Who does all the wagecucking in Israel?

Can't imagine a Jew being a janitor or working at McDonalds.

Other urls found in this thread:

972mag.com/who-gets-to-vote-in-israels-democracy/58756/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scapegoat
cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography
hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hard to imagine a jew wanting another jew to prepare his food

the dark jews
>in the end, it's all about skin colour

Lmao there like 2,000 Jew's that actually control the world and hold any power. The rest are goy to (them) practically. (They) will never wagecuck but any typical poorfag Jew will

Mizrahi Jews and Ethiopians.

Surprise

its must be like the citadel episode on my fovorite television show rick and morty, yo may not enjoy it tho if your iq is not high ehough.

Even when Jews forn an ethnostate the become like a normal nation.

Isn't Israel like 30% muslims?

Can any Israelis confirm this? Is there any resentment about "Ashkenazis keeping Mizrahi man down"?

Why do people hate jews? Like not as a joke, genuinely hate jews. Is there anything that makes them subhuman to white males?

Really blending in with your correct use of memes, shlomo

I don't care how cringey the Rick and Morty fanbase is the show is clever at times and funny.

I want to know the answer to OP's question.

Nigger what?...

they have a large arab population IIRC so them I suppose

Tell me your secrets Schlomo. Do you just keep Arabs as slaves to do all the dirty work?

Minorities.

Israel still has a Palestinian minority, who I believe are restricted from voting because they are not Jewish.

They're literal demons that worship Satan unironically

Not really. Most of the people who work in these jobs are Arabs, Mizrahim and old Russians. Not because of discrimination though, they are usually working these as a side job, or because they didn't congratulate school/collage

They can vote

I thought they worshipped some volcano demon that they stole from sumerian culture?

We are the all-powerful boogieman, and the perfect scapegoat.

972mag.com/who-gets-to-vote-in-israels-democracy/58756/
I think this source is reliable, let me know if there is a contradiction. Do you mind if you answer my question?

tons of africans sneak into israel somehow. only children though. adults get shot on sight but israel's liberals defend african children. those end up working in the slums

Why tho? Are Mizhrahim just stupid compared to Ashkenazim? What about Sephardim?

Jews are just people like you and me. Idk why youre so insecure about them

Correct this:

Brahmin - Ashkenazim
Kshatriya - Mizrahim
Vaishya - Russians
Shudra - Beta Israel
Dalit - Araps

Statistically speaking, most are just uneducated and live in less productive areas.

What is this?

You're just a bullet sponge for the investments of Jews in the West.

Most Jews are commoners, doing common Jobs.

But isn't education an important part of Jewish culture? How can they be like this?

Spot on.

Western Jews aren't that bad either. People just don't realize that the rabbit-hole goes deeper than WWII propaganda

Four varnas of Hinduism, the broadest castes.
Brahmins are intellectual, Kshtriya are martial, Vaishyas are mercantile & agricultural, Shudras are proletarian.
Dalits are outcaste.

i see youre new here
theyre genociding palestinians as we speak but have the audacity to complain about hitler jokes

Russians and assorted shitskins. Anyone not Ashkenazi, basically.

It is, and most do succeed easily. However a big portion of mizrahim come from a poor household that can't supply them with proper education to get a degree

>yes goy, we're goy to (((them))) too

Yes they are that bad.
I understand the background but the Jews have never been a passive element.

I see. What's the general demographic situation in Israel? How's the future looking? Is there any worry that Haredim will outbreed everyone? And does anyone believe that they're the "keepers of Jewish culture", like I've read somewhere?

For all of history people have hates Jews. They are the perfect scapegoat for racist bigots, they've been kicked out of 100+ nations.

I went to a mcdonalds in Israel once (Inb4 shlomo, I'm half Palestinian) and it was a group of young pimple faced ashkenazi jews with bad English accents. The food was dog shit, even moreso than in the states, the kids meal made my little cousin cry. They put nasty chili on the burgers instead of cheese and it's the worst. Also their tendies are made out of rubber.

Not because they did anything. Nope. Not at all. Just everyone else being bigots. Durrrrrrr...

Bullshit. Read a book.

>What's the general demographic situation in Israel?

70% Jews and increasing

How's the future looking? Is there any worry that Haredim will outbreed everyone?

They probably will, but by that time they'll be in our side again

> And does anyone believe that they're the "keepers of Jewish culture", like I've read somewhere?
I gues, not really talked about

Romanians

It's the devil

Cry more. We will get rid of you very soon, one dead kid at a time

>but by that time they'll be in our side again
What does that mean?

You'll be persecuted and gassed again one day, as it has been all through history. You bring it on yourselves, kikes.

>the kids meal made my little cousin cry
He must have ordered the Unhappy Meal. Next time try the Happy Meal.

bragging about killing kids
if anyone was on the fence about the israeli jews you just pushed him.

>Ethiopians
i was reading this story about ethiopian jews who emigrate to israel because they want freedom to practice their religion... but once they get there they are treated like mexicans by the general population...

huh, the citadel of ricks is Israel.
Dan Harmon sees himself as Rick who refuses to do aliyah as he prefers to live in America.
Everything makes sense now.

eh hes talking about muslims, he gets a pass

Why do you think Israel is such a shithole, despite the Jews being successful in western countries?

It's because the Jews living in Israel can no longer focus all of their efforts into exploiting the host population and choosing to dominate the most lucrative professions. They're forced to do everything, from farming to unskilled labor, which leaves a much smaller proportion of the population to do the lucrative work.

In other words, they're forced to live like normal people for the first time in history, rather than nepotistic leeches who exploit the goodwill of their betters.

I don't hate Jews- except when they take over every stinking aspect of my life, run it down my throat and break it off. When that stops, I'm sure these feelings of resentment will subside.
A lot depends on the coming wars with Lebanon and Iran right now. And how much of a PITA the commie left becomes. That could crank it up a few thousand degrees.

>Bullshit. Read a book.
Why don't you do that yourself, kike? The Jewish bankers in the 1800s had enough power to blackmail an entire country. This isn't even conspiracy bullshit, but mainstream history.

Read up on Norway and the Jews.

Because when you have problems with Jews you cannot deal with them the way you deal with other foreigners. They have no country, no roots, no normal avenues of resolving conflict like you would have with Chinks or Krauts or whatnot. They hide what they are and are always able to pop up somewhere else doing the same things they got expelled for before. There are other reasons, but this is the main reason why they are uniquely and universally despised. If they all became Israeli it would solve a big part of the problem, it would make them more 'normal'.

Scapegoating doesn't exist outside of Jewish culture. Stop projecting your weird pathologies on everyone else.

What do Ethiopian "Jews" do? I thought they'd be flipping the burgers. Are they considered Jewish in your country?

Their mouths are always writing checks their fists can't cash. That's why.

Jew who lived in Israel for a year here. It's Jews. Despite all the Sup Forums memes about (((them))), a massive chunk of Jews are just as dumb as anyone else. Anyone claiming the blacks or Yemenite Jews are doing the work are straight up lying. It's just young Israelis, usually who work for some bullshit "startup" on the side. Only exception is cabbies. They're all arabs.

>working at McDonalds.
teenagers, it's kinda weird seeing adult as cashier or cook at mcdonald's here.
I don't know why but there is a lot of Arabs working there.
>janitor & cleaning lady/man
Mizrahi , russians, arabs, Ethiopians (the old uneducated ones)

The only thing I ever saw Ethiopians doing was selling "Etzbahs" on the side of the road. Crappy, black as tar, hash. None were smart enough to work, they just live in those abandoned "refugee centers" pretending to be learning Hebrew.

>pretending to be learning Hebrew.

kek

kinda bullshit
We have huge defence budget , haredim & Arabs. so it's hurt the other things

so do most European countries

Nothing close to Israel's. Trying to buy a car there will put you in a financial hole so deep that you'll never recover. The tax that goes to the military is 140% the value of the car. Every hotel has to have enough bomb shelter space for every occupant, your restaurants have to meet kosher standards if you wanna have a chance of making a profit, and the Chasidic Jews are half the population but do not work or contribute any value.

But are they counted? There is no for sure answer.

Yes. The Arab party is the third largest faction in our parliament.

What do they stand for? Sharia designated streets? Is there a party for non arab goys?

Israel's parliament is proportional representation. Anyone can get seats if they get enough votes. The arab party usually uses their existence as leverage against the other major parties (We'll join your coalition if you agree to X or Y and block Z). They're pretty all over the board in terms of religious stuff.

>doing to others what you bitched about supposedly being done to you
>bragging about it

You cunts really are fucked in the head, every last one of you.

>echoing incorrectly

hi kike

>UN ratifies Israel's existence with a Palestine in the agreement
>Israel declares independence from Britain
>Paleshits get told by the arab nations "hey come fight for us and we'll give you all your neighbors' shit when we kill them"
>Paleshits agree and get btfo by Israelis because arabs can't into war
>Paleshits get mad that they aren't allowed to move back in
>Paleshits elect terrorist networks as their representation in government
>Paleshits get used as pawns for the elite arabs who don't live in Gaza and profit off their misery

Cry more.

Anti-zionism and Arab nationalism.
Most non arab goys vote for right wing parties or parties that promise to promote pro-secular policies.

>Bullshit. Read a book.
Not an argument

Underrated.

>Can't imagine a Jew being a janitor or working at McDonalds.
Why not? You do what you have to in this world.

lurk moar

>Bullshit. Read a book
Authored by (((whom))), might I ask?

This. The scapegoat is literally a jewish invention. The Old Testament / Torah is quite clear about this (Leviticus)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scapegoat

cis.org/Jewish-Stake-Americas-Changing-Demography

hagalil.com/archiv/2006/07/europa.htm

"In principal I am not against it, that muslims are coming to Europe now, quite the contrary."

"What I find absolutely seriously great is, that this demographic structure of Europe can no longer be held. The earlier the Europeans see this, the better. Some cities are already quite colourful and not any more "aryan" white, and against this you can say absolutely nothing at all."

"Means a coloured Europe, that from it no longer catastrophes can spread?"

"That could mean it. But it could also mean, that Europe as a whole stops to exist."

Reminder that this interview was in 2006!

Now follows a long rant about evil whitey exploiting Africa and the golden black hordes taking it back. Typical Marxist, anti-European garbage by this "conservative, far right hero".

"You view the immigration in Europe (they obviously mean non white- mass immigration) as regeneration. Is this the chance?"

"Yes. Europe will be different, and this is the only chance, which it has left at all: to revitalize itself with the people, whom it does not actually want. (Here he sounds EXACTLY like Barbara Lerner Spectre. And reminder that this is supposed to be the far right, anti-Islam figurehead in Goymany.) The question is just, if it wants to abandon its political system. I would like to abandon the white Europe, but I would not like to abandon the democratic Europe."

>group which is so immune against criticism, you will get jailed for denigrating them as a group
>"""scapegoat"""
No. Your diaspora uses mass non-white and Islamic immigration as a sledgehamer against white European nativism and Israel drives most of the wars in the Middle East - Syria and Iraq to name the two most important examples -
andwhat's worse: together with Saudi Arabia. Who I dislike even more.

>global poker face

>one dead kid at a time

>parties that promise to promote pro-secular policies.

Ironically that's the most far right party in Israel and it wants to legalize marriage between goys and Jews.

>You'll be persecuted and gassed again one day, as it has been all through history. You bring it on yourselves, kikes.

Hey Israeli, nobody gives a fuck about you personally. But at this point you would have to be a literal retard to not see the political problem the diaspora rootless cosmopolitan Jew poses to white America.

Literally working tirelessly to see us conceit our political power in our own goddamn countries to third world filth

How do you deal with parasites in Israel?

palestinians

Jew them, too. I think the Chinks and Jews will get along quite nicely.

dem jews is conspiring and shiettt taking ur wumen and stuff

Arabs, dark elves.

>Can't imagine a Jew being a janitor or working at McDonalds.

I see you haven't heard of Mizrahi Jews in your life.

To answer the question, it's Mizrahi Jews, also Russian Jews. Also Arabs.

I have no idea what you just said.