We post only High quality female

We post only High quality female

top tier murican

posting god tier girl

M'lady

thread ruined

what ever happen to this anime? all i remember was them fighting at a snowy castle and something about magic weapons.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.

The girls in that show were top-tier.

My dark-skinned brother

Imouto is fine too.

>MC likes boobs
>gets loli harem

Excellent taste my friend.

The mother of a cute loli.

He was a lucky man.

Amanee!

All high quality girls like head pats and giving head

I would her horns.

ICE CAVE

Oh wow, where did you get a female of this quality? It must have cost you a fortune!

She's perfect even when she was a loli. Sex hair included

The part where you take a shit in her mouth is the best part

That reminds me, I haven't finished the true end route yet.

Thanks OP.

prepare to be mindfucked

I know roughly what happens because I watched the anime before I picked up the VN, but that was vague as fuck. I remember playing through Nemu's route and being surprised by how everything just stepped up a gear.

I just checked my saves and now I realise I'm not even done with the brute end route. How much more does it escalate?

I don't think the hentai covers the actual, real mindfuck, but I can't remember.

It has mindfucks within mindfucks within mindfucks; mindfuck inception.

The final mindfuck takes place during the true route after the point where Nemu's route would have ended, since her route and the first half of true route are like 90% identical.

And brute route is pretty holy shit lol.

>Tomboy
>Turns really flustered and girly when romantic mood
>Lets down long hair

She's so good

The mother of my children.

I think you're right, it kinda just shows the end of the route with no explanation of how we got there. I remember letting go of my dick so I could do pic related.

I'm happy with your explanation of the brute route. I originally picked this up because I finally finished Starless and wanted something in the same vein.

Brute route isn't really so much its own route, since it shares like 98% content with (the first half of) true route, ending about the same point where Nemu's route would have ended, but tacking on a few extra few scenes. Its more like an easter egg really, but make no mistake... the extra scenes are downright pretty fucking brutal.

Does it have to do with those nightmare scenes with the mutilated body?

yes
and then it just gets even worse

Sweet Jesus. I'm looking a little forward to it and that worries me.

>nobody posted the highest quality females yet