(((media))) fund for Hungary

dailymail.co.uk/wires/reuters/article-5078043/U-S-launches-media-fund-Hungary-aid-press-freedom.html
>The United States said on Monday it would fund rural media outlets in Hungary to help train and equip journalists in defence of an independent media it sees subject to growing pressure and intimidation.
>"The United States has publicly and privately expressed our concerns about the status of the free press in Hungary on multiple occasions," the official said. "Hungary has committed to upholding these standards."
BEWARE LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,
THE AMERIMUTT IS ABOUT TO STRIKE AGAIN!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r8_MQTpRccE
youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why can't americans just stay the fuck out of Europe

daily reminder america is the only communist country in the world

Hungary calls out Soros and his ilk on a regular basis. Not sure if the USA is stepping in to (((shut it down))).

>complains about russia influencing shit with no proofs
>proceeds to influence countries with no shits given

the state of murica.

So when Putin does it it's not OK, but when they do the same it's fine

What country is Soros from again?

(((press freedom)))

this
they btw own all our press here, so we don't buy """"news""""papers anymore.

we got state news and that they can't touch

>implying
If he'd stayed in Hungary, he'd be a no-name kike working in a kosher restaurant.
It wasn't us who gave the money and the power to Soros.

STOP HAVING POLICIES THAT WE DISAGREE WITH OR WE'LL SPEND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO UNDERMINE AND OVERTHROW YOU!!!

Newspapers died out everywhere because smart phones and the internet you mong.

TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
TRUMP IS A KIKE
>TRUMP IS A KIKE
Been posting this story for days OP. Sup Forums is dead

Why america hates white people this much?

The Jewish lobby in action once again.

(((press freedom)))

The eternal american jew khanate strikes again

Second from left

And Orbán thought US-Hungary relations will improve with the election of Trump. I think he was the first foreign leader who openly endorsed Trump during his campaign. Heck, he even congratulated him right after his election.
1 year has passed, and Trump didn't even mention Hungary or Orbán. He visited Poland and invited the Romanian PM to his inauguration, while Hungary is completely ignored.
In fact, US-Hungary relations has only gotten worse. Some US diplomat criticized the (((press freedom))) (again). And now the US announces this funding, right before the Hungarian elections.
This doesn't look good. A colorful revolution is impossible here, the previous attempt was a total failure. This idiot will completely push Hungary into the Russian sphere of influence.

because he dared to offend the kikes, and trump is still influenced by the kikes as every other president before him.

Pic related.
Pls take me in, bro. I'd rather scrub toilets in Hungary than live in this cancerous country any longer.

>This idiot will completely push Hungary into the Russian sphere of influence.
Maybe that's what he wants, he'snot exactly hostile to putin

>Maybe that's what he wants
And why is that good for the US?

MAGA shills won't slide this story.
Bump.

The white utopia is in Poland, Hungary is just... Hungary.

>The United States

pretty vague.. WHO in the US is doing it? Soros' groups?

they should force these foreign funded """newspapers""" (yeah they might be news now, but just wait and see. Been there done that) to be marked as foreign propaganda

(((Goldman Sachs))) owns everything here, and all of them are going broke as nobody buys it anymore. Seriously this was a comercial for former "right wing" and most sober paper here aftenposten last year or the year before
>Only 1% of mountain niggers, don't want to gas us. Pls buy
youtube.com/watch?v=r8_MQTpRccE

I sadly didn't have a phone with me to oslo, so I couldn't take a picture then. It was all over the train station there

this

is this goldman sachs too?

The State Department

top lel

MAGA fucken rite

We're going to manage our territories on occasion, obviously.

It's not (((Goldman Sachs))) its (((Donald J(ew) Trump)))

kek they used to send this cartoon here when I was a kid. We actually imported some cartoons and stuff, while you were still communist. This was one of them. I almost thought it czechoslovakia

This is a kike. We can't control them Magyarbros. We've failed you. ;_;

>openly funding leftist propaganda in a country that is resisting the globalist agenda
I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Jews made the final blow, they were still making money by both sales and online content. They had their own sosial media and so here too

In sweden it was kill before here, by just posting jewish nonsense hostile to the local population and suppressing real news. They haven't had news in like a decade. As stated we at least got state news, and I am really glad for that now.

Only thing I watch. The rest is just jewish commie lies full of shitty subversion nobody is stupid enough to fall for. It's so foreign to us all of it

No idea, i'm not a politician.

holyshit, I'm too lazy to make a thread. But speaking of the devil, this is on the state news now. They have found this elsagate filth on youtube.

This is something they would never show in these kike press shit

Geez I wonder how the fuck something like this gets passed in record time?

youtube.com/watch?v=wRf1cdw4IAY

Once again again burgers are funding and defending terrorists like Mr.George Soros and king kike.

>state news

and you think thats not subverted by the jews?
guess who is the master of the politicians and who decides what to run in "state news"

no it isn't
that's the point with it
>no jews
>no foreign influence

They'll never question "le God Emperor" save your gigabits archivebotbro.

The media is 60% right-wing here only 20% is left-wing and the rest of 20% is independent. This US plan is not an impact here.

Neocon (((foreign policy)))

Hahahahahaha

Get cucked mongoloid faggots

In your dreams, we eon't become kike puppets
you