youtube.com/watch?v=yhQQ57N-9ys&list=PL9ku-W0xIzd4EYUL9bUG2CZXBIy7cCiSk
youtu.be/LhWCAdN-SLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My wife
Ebisu is cute! CUTE!!!

Final page, happy Halloween Sup Forums

Thanks for the dump, user.

spooky

hole-kun more like asshole-kun am I right? Chidaruma was very cute this chapter. He deserves a better friend.

Most spooky thing I've seen today. Dorohedoro hits the Halloween aesthetic just right.

Thanks user.

This chapter felt oddly lighthearted considering almost the entire cast of the manga were busy dying at the end of the last chapter.

Hole-kun is cute! CUTE!

Poor Chidaruma, he just wants to be friends with Hole-kun

I need to reread this series

Chidaruma is so lonely.

Time magic bro, author can kill as many people as he wants and still keep it light thanks to time magic.

>why does Hole-kun ignore me?
>must be a language barrier
>m-maybe he'll give me attention if I learn his language

Hole-kun is like an autistic magic hater powered by hate-magic.

he really is literally autistic, and not in the aspie sense. what a cute lil guy

The Sup Forums of magicphobes?

What we learned this month:

1.Chidaruma a cute.
2.Holy fuck, Hole, you scary.

I've been rereading it lately, and there's so many little things that are easy to miss. One fun little detail I only just noticed was that Q goes out of her way to cover Chota's mouth in every fucking panel. The recent chapters really were the first time she ever showed that he had no lips.

Happy birthday Hole-kun.

Chidaruma wanted to meet a being equal to him so he orchestrated the events to allow Hole-kun to be born. Remember, Chidaruma never made the humans, only magic users so we can say that Hole-kun holds a similar status as Chidaruma.

Hole-kun = god of humans
Chidaruma = god of magic users

Besides killing the other demons, Chidaruma didn't really influence anything. He just sat back and watched while gambling on Hole/Kai becoming something new and exciting.

I miss when this manga was about gyoza and lolis and sneaking around En's house.

You're right I chose my words badly, he simply allowed Hole-kun to make himself. He wanted to interact with something of equal power he had no hand in creating (like the other devils he made).

Reading through it again, it's pretty amazing how fast paced the series really is. Aside from the first few chapters of Kaiman and Nikaido killing scrub sorcerers, the plot is constantly advancing with little real downtime.

I love Chidaruma

Chidaruma trying to interact with Hole-kun is hilarious.

>he killed all his friends for THAT
Chidaruma is such a dork

They weren't his friends, they were close to his lackeys or some side project.

They weren't his friends.

I remember somewhere around chapter 120, so two or three years, for Dorohedoro to end before rereading it because I recalled someone saying it was ending soon and I wanted to read it all in one go.

So I've been sitting on my ass about rereading it and I maybe just do it again soon regardless.

S P O O K Y
O
O
K
Y

Will Hole be hostile to Chidaruma once it figures out that Chidaruma is the one who made magic users?

Likely.

> Oh, shit you just murdered all these people I just had a party with.
> Want some tea?
These little moments is why I love this manga.

Is it going to be a: Everyone vs. Hole, kind of ending?

Seems a bit predictable so who knows what Q will come up with.

I'm not sure if Chidaruma will actually fight against Hole. Maybe he'll just fuck off when Hole tries to kill him.

Thank you

I found this chapter hilarious, reminds me of how easily Dorohedoro can shift tone but still be good.

Not to mention they have a very successful method of reincarnation. This isn't the type of series that'll end negatively anyway. Despite all of the violence and the gritty nature of the art, it's a pretty light series.

There's definitely a lot of filler, especially around when Kaiman disappears and Aikawa shows up for the first time in the present. Lots of chapters were spent on slice of life scenes, too. The plot moves pretty quick but there are definitely times where the pacing seems slow or awkward, although you can tell about halfway through the manga when Q started planning the story. Things get way more focused and most major events are relevant to the overall plot, even if there's lots of minor nothings happening in between.

Chidaruma is too moe.

Jesus, the art is Togashi scribble shit tier

What a beta faggot.

Wait, that dude is still alive.

Nikaido has one more time magic shot, right?

We saw a mysterious devil lurking in the shadows previously, so we assume that was nikaido from the future and she must have gone into the past before being killed.

They are all still alive, remember what happened do Kawajiri? They've just reverted to magic users.
Pic related.

You take that back
Yeah, I just can't remember if she has used 3 or 4 shots at this point
There was
>one to save her friend
>one to see how Kaiman became Kaiman
>one to get the Store's Kitchen Knife
And then one more I'm not remembering?

One when she killed her friend on accident.

I don't think that counts, since it was before she got her time gun

I think it does, I'll double check.

it doesn't, she went back in time repeatedly before she got her magic box.

Please let it end already, this wait is killing me.

>he

The perfect Halloween manga. Thanks for dumping the chapter.

I hope Hole-sempai notices Chidaruma-kun.

Who is lurking on the side?

"Hole-Kun"
Chidaruma is cute

Most likely devil Nikaido.

youtube.com/watch?v=yhQQ57N-9ys&list=PL9ku-W0xIzd4EYUL9bUG2CZXBIy7cCiSk

Posting best track on the OST.
youtu.be/LhWCAdN-SLY

>Baseball game.

Matsumura was brought back and killed again, Johnson was domesticated, Ebisu's magic was shown, and Chota was introduced. The only real filler chapters were pretty early on like the one with the boxer or bug kid.

throwback to old school kaiman

>this is how we'll be seeing her from now on
Bueno

>implying she isn't a bald faceless old man now

Their original bodies don't age as long as they're devils, see Kawajiri.

Kawajiri looked like shit after he was turned back into a sorcerer. He only looked normal after dousing himself in healing smoke.

Well, maybe Noi will get to her

She's currently being digested.

That's because he had lost his skin like all the devils have now, Noi's smoke doesn't make you younger.