Bungou Stray Dogs - 17

Its time.

>episode 15 released on a wednesday as usual
>episode 16 released on like a friday or saturday
>episode 17 released on tuesday
What is happening?

I was wondering this too.

What is going on with release schedules for anime this season? Everything is fucked.

Legs.

These weird release schedules are fucking up my chance for discussion with Sup Forums.

She finally reappears and takes my heart in a flash. Fuck.

wtf I thought this show was gay

It was bait.

Man something about 3-way wars just seems so cool to me. Imagine a 3-way WW3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It's cool because it presents opportunities for people who hate each other to work together against a third party. Not sure if that's what's happening here but my favorite cliche is enemies teaming.

This episode was really good. This show actually feels like it improved a bunch ever since the flashback arc.
God damn it's so fun.

Apparently Lovecraft-kun is OP as fuck. Also Gatsby's ability is to throw spent revolver casings as explosives (?)

Please tell me Lovecraftkun's ability involves somthing like making people frenzy from too much insight.

>that incest
god damn it I love this show

He just shows up, scene cuts and when we get back to him the protagonists are defeated, we don't actually see what he does

This episode was actually pretty good.

So is Kyouka just going to be perpetually damseled?

>immediately everything goes to shit
i wanted to see some more cute scenes

Looks like it.
I want more Naomi, good thing they didn't kill her off. I was close on dropping it.

>download the latest episode
>start watching
>get to the OP
Well, it was a great 4 episode anime at least.
If I recall, Wowow is showing the episodes early

>Kino for 4 episodes
Sad.

At least we'll have the memories

Was it rape?

>they won't show what dazai did to her
it's not like I wanted to see that anyways ;_;

>nothing personnel, kid
Why is Dazai so edgy? He even has his hands wrapped like that chuuni kid from Saiki Kusuo no Sainan

You fell for the meme.

I feel like the flashback arc made me appreciate the characters a lot more, so maybe that's why everything feels better. Like how in s1 Dazai just seemed like this lame quirky weirdo well he still is, but I appreciate his lame quirkiness after learning about his past development. And seeing Edogawa in ep 4(16) was one of my favorite moments just because I had missed seeing all the Agency members.

Half of the characters in this show are literally Linkin Park-tier edgy. Not that I mind

>You will never get [censored] by Dazai

>Wowow is showing the episodes early
I keep forgetting that.

>tfw sudden diarrhea

Naomi is cute, CUTE.