Let's be honest

How many whites will be left after a purge of degeneracy? Our people are fucked up on nihilism and sensual pleasures.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/cousins-arrested-after-refusing-to-stop-having-sex-during-funeral-ceremony/

No Americans would be left at the least.

i'm convinced that the majority of degenerate whites in america are of irish ancestry

Don't you guys have an astounding amount of fags, and a pro tranny agenda.

Drag queens teaching your kids about sexuality? We are all in the same boat.

It's the fucking kikes

Do they have Wal-Marts in Ireland?

Who hires this trash?

English fags can project fears all day long. Half of your main city is Muslims, and a large amount of your men are gay. We are all going to be mutts soon.

You'll have some black as night nigger talking about "muh English heritage"

Those are beautiful mutts, saved.

It's like when the Daily Show has to go to the depths of the most rural cornfields in the south to American lands forgotten by time to find someone stupid enough for them to argue with.

Having to go to the south to find someone stupid enough to argue with.

>implying our urban centers aren't over ran with the same trash.

Fuck off. It's the anglos from bongistan that created all forms of sexual deviants.
It's Anglos that marry and fuck there first cousins it's where incest comes from

shill fag trying to get some adbucks from his fake new site

This is what the face of the average american will look like in 2050.. beautiful.

>How many whites will be left after a purge of degeneracy?
15-20% tops

We can't be "saved" way to late. Just make the best of it and live a productive life. White people are not going to be wiped out, we just won't be the majority. Look at these newer generation feminine men, who wants a pussy for a boy friend? Start with your self, that's how you change the world.

These are pure inbred white trash stock.
Please, city people are mutts.

Nah its the Irish. There is a reason why they were Nigger tier in the past.

Yeah they'll keep us around, we're too useful to them as both scapegoats and taxpayers from within a multicultural society.

That's the nihilism I speak of.

Just give up? Focus on myself?

Whites are the only ones responsible enough to use the power we unlocked. We must rule over the inferior races.

The chinks will drown us all in smog, and the niggers and sand niggers will fight until the world is a waste land.

We can't give up. We are the only ones who can use the technology we created, and the western world.

Sure Japan is coming along fine, but that's the exception. An outlier.

How do we dominate when we have to purge over half of our own race?

nice fake news bl*Ck subhuman

Funerals were a mistake

Just the fact that Sup Forums believes this is a real story speaks volumes of how retarded this board has become

Why would you think that? The two people fucking at their grandmother's funeral have Anglo surnames.

Do we purge, and then create incentive for whites that are left to breed? Like Hitler did with government loans?

Fellas, all I can think about is white genocide and it's consequences. It's made me realize that we can't give western life and technology to other races, and still give them the right to self governance.

They can either live in huts, or be dominated by us. Otherwise the world is doomed. We ARE the Earth's saving grace.

No its inbred Protestant Anglos and Scots in the south.

Why are high IQ individuals running away to the tamed wilderness like Montana? We are going to be over run by the tyranny of the stupid masses.

They admitted to being on amphetamine, GHB, and crystal meth.

Should we follow the Philippines lead? It has nothing to do with genetics. Its fucking door heads, doing dope head shit.

FUck I love this meme!

>those things
>white

High IQ white people.

White people are weird man

All of the rich ones

who cares? degenerates of all colors should burn.

They're just lost. They've been fucked by Jew propaganda combined with a low infant mortality rate. Its left us with an increase in niggerization and shirt sighted nihilism. They forgot our glorious past and lost sight of a glorious future.

We will burn our self's down to ash. From the ashes, like a Phoenix being reborn, the strong will rise and take our rightful place as rulers of this planet.

bleaching your hair makes you white? Also I can't find any real news sites reporting this story.

REDDIT Tier bait FUCK off.

There are three variables to consider. The first is genetic, Europeans have average IQs ranging between 90 and 110 depending on region, which leads to a certain amount of inherent degeneracy. The second is that western civilization is on its way out, we are in the stage corresponding to the Roman Republic right before Caesar, which makes degeneracy rampant everywhere. The third is the technological overhaul of the entire world that has transpired in the last 2 centuries which makes degeneracy much more easily attainable and desirable.

There is little hope for the entire human race.

if you purged germany completely, white people as a whole would be better off desu.

1% - 3%

I keked. Saved.

Me on the right

>World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

It's not incest if it's in the butt. It says that in the Bible.

Sup Forums is by far the most stupid board and definitely the easiest board to b8

Didn't our ancestors look this this? What happened, kek?

Look at this nigger. Thinks he is fly just because he can read. Ain't never going to be a fly nigger by reading.

Kek

Sometimes I really hate my state war damn

This

You can detect bumsore Anglos a mile off.

I thin it's because they know they'll never be truly white, unlike their Celtic cousins.

Amazing

To be fair once you get a girl that big moving it's hard to bring her to a stop.

I can tell you right now those things are part Mexican

This is the logical next step for the liberal (Jew) agenda.

The nihilistic view of "what happens between two consenting adults" mentality. There must be order to save the white race!

The lowest of us will over power the best, otherwise.

no link tyrone?

This didnt happen. It is made up. Those are not real photos. And it is coincidentally alabama.

The "States by IQ" list and the "% White by State" list are in the exact same order.

>Alabama
kek

>worldnewsdailyreport

yeah that's a stereotype there. manlet and hamplanet.

>stinking meme flag

I've lived around rednecks in the south my entire life - sure we have our share of retards. But for the most part these kinds of statements only seem to come from libtards and people who hate southerners.