Flip Flappers

I have come to munch coconuts and kick Yayakas and I'm all out of coconuts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qR17VfmyNZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Flip Flappers is a deconstruction of the Isekai genre.

Why is it flopping lads? Do we have shit taste?

>implying you can't just go out and find a new coconuts

Cleaned this. Almost done with the lesbians underwater one as well.

The Japanese audience must not understand the DEEP SYMBOLISM of lesbian romance.

I got some massive Jinrui while watching this show, especially the ED. Anyone else feel the same?

Your efforts are appreciate, but probably wasted since those are wips.

You're the best.

same

Nope. We have had multiple discussions on this before, but not a single poster on this board gets Jinrui vibes from Flip Flap, or the ED.

>multiple discussions on this before
>but not a single poster on this board...
Doesn't that contradict what you said?

>Jinrui
Looks cute as fuck, any lesbians or just leprechauns shenanigans?

>That dark background on Sup Forums.
tfw our spook episode was designed intentionally for these days.

There's one cutie with an unrequited crush on MC. MC is straight and has a love interest but it's pretty low-key.

I seriously think this is a lesbian version of Tom Sawyer

Imagine she's stroking your dick with this mecha arm.

>I wish to become a lesbian warlord!

Reminder that the writer of this show bought Megami Magazine to flip flap to flip flaps.

Yurifags can't deliver a sad ending, can they?

Here's the cleaned underwater one

Will there finally be an on screen yuri kiss?

No more subtext? Will the stars finally align?

Great work, thanks, user.

why is the coconut scared and why isn't paprika helping her?

It's probably just Cocona, not even Uexküll is scared,

That was Closet Cocona- A woman about to have her first period.

I honestly don't see much of a connection other than the slight storybook whimsy and mystery.

The ED obviously makes sense. I guess these are people who don't think of Azumanga Daioh, Koi Kaze, Haibane Renmei, or any of the other shows with Masumi Itou music that didn't air within the past 5 years.

I always have a nostalgic feeling when watching the ED. I have watched Azumanga so much back then the Opening is burned into my mind.

I'm reminded of Little Nemo, especially by the ED. The McCay comic more-so than the TMS movie.

Kissu

>[GJM-DDY] Flip Flappers - 04 [7169ABFE].mkv

>Cockona

So what is it now? A few hours until PV?

Are they really using the German simulcast as a source?

>Azumanga Daioh
There's something that doesn't hit that Soramimi Cake style. Same singer but I feel the tone a little different.

So, your parents died or this?

Did Cocona's parents die in a yuri accident?

A little closer to Raspberry Heaven maybe. I just think it's a little silly. By the same token the OP means it has heavy Pandora vibes and Cocona is gonna get peed on after she fingers Papika.

Like 48 hours until your death, Yayatard!

Why is she so hateful. She really needs to chill out.

Looking closer at this map, it shows where they landed in episode 3. Papika (written as Papica) obviously landed in the desert, but Cocona landed in some sort of a city. I guess it was the iron planet city that was shown when they went into the orbit. However the architecture of Welwitschia's palace doesn't really fit into it.

He's trying to sound smug and ironic, but forgot that actual autists on this board might not understand elitist expressions like that. Welcome to Flip Flop thread, where a whimsical magical girl show is over-analyzed to hell because these """artsy""" nu-males are desperate for the next Madoka.

>MC is straight and has a love interest
Which character? I watched one or two episodes of it a long time ago, and it seemed like a satire show without any romances whatsoever.

Most of the 'analysis' here is done in good humour. It's not every season that a show comes along that actually has a commitment to visual storytelling, so it's fun to play with them. I hope no one seriously thinks that gas lamps are related to the plot or themes.

The nine circles of sodium vapor are very important. Please don't make fun of me.

>Full ED comes out on 11/9 which is 11/8 at night over here
>I can flip Flap the election out of my mind

Sweet bliss.

Yes, you need to be flip flapping when half the country votes flip and the other votes flap. It's going to be a literal shitstorm the day after.

But, >implying the ED comes out day 0

I'm going to say this again. It's the pharmaceutical industry NWO illuminati oppression, with their life expectancy biopolitics; the only politically correct way of life for them. Flip Flap is fighting against it, with freedom, drugs, and gay love apparently. Weake up, sheeple.

In typical jinrui fashion it's a weird-ass romance, and they mainly keep it to subtext. which only appears in two or three episodes.

The episode where her assistant is introduced says that he has no identity of his own and implies that he is being shaped in to the perfect partner for Watashi via the timeloops.

The large suspended particles in the atmosphere of the desert planet and Welwitschia's palace are not present on the Iron Boy's planet.

Believe me, with how good it is, it'll happen. That, I can tell you.

I want to sleep in Papika's nest.

>nine circles of sodium vapour violations
Can it be done Sup Forums? Can we discover the Unified Flipflap Theory?

I want to nest in Papika's sleep

Who here Thomasson

We would need evidence that it is still being maintained, and not for the sake of preserving a historical artifact but just because it was never removed from the local government's maintenance lists.

How bad is it flopping?

PV any minute now

>2 minutes late

No PVs, Flip Flappers is cancelled

The arm goes up your butt. Might stroke your prostate if you're lucky.

PV? This show finally runs out of budget?

More like pure illusion cocona water

Someone plz shop for me?

>pure coconut water.
Sounds tasty.

Shit's pretty gud.

Would be better if it was Papika water though

Papika's vacant stare scares me. What would have happened if Cocona had dropped the soap?

Here's an extremely low effort shop for you (ill do a real one later)

Oh shit

I look forward to the redone version

Magical things user.

Magical things.

She'd have gotten at least one finger up the ass.

>T2 出水田-San received a cream box.
Have they no shame.

The scene in was a metaphor for anal fingering, apparently, so it wouldn't be the first time.

Best girl.

I prefer the cervix interpretation.

How far up the rabbit hole will they go?!

>small backspace key
Disgusting.

A few days ago I bought coconut pieces. I forgot to put it in the fridge (maybe that's not the reason) and its meat became pink. Just like Cocona's hair in her henshin form. Truly pottery

>That nape
Can Cocona stop being lewd for a single minute?

Stop sexualising my daughters you fiends!

I want to taste it.

>subtle K-On! reference
Flip Flappers confirmed as best anime since K-On!

I made two

I consider this one a little lewder.

youtube.com/watch?v=qR17VfmyNZU
Looks like the preview is up.

Finally.

>secret flower garden
>gokigenyou
Shit nigga

About to pass symphogay levels of homo apparently.

We're at ep5, how far will it go?

>脚本:綾奈ゆにこ/絵コンテ・演出:竹下良平/作画監督:小磯沙矢香 高橋あやこ

And Yuniko is back writing the episode, so 4 was the only one she didn’t write so far.

Horror and hand-holding confirmed.
We're about to get lewd. I can't wait

Spooky

Are we going to get gayer? Is this truly the gay girls show of the season?

FLOP

Is this like the yuri version of "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" ?