>feel her up
>guide her hand to your cock

sounds like state governor material to me

Other urls found in this thread:

alreporter.com/2017/07/07/doug-jones-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be Jew
>lie
>get mad and hyperaggressive when the filthy redneck goyim don't believe your lies
sounds like Judenpresse material to me
(And Moore is running for Senate not governor, kike)

is pedophilia okay for goyim?

>14 year old
>not ready for some fun

top kek

It straight up did not happen

can you express those beliefs at your local school PTA meeting?

i want to see some good beat-down!

daily reminder that they're going after him so hard because he calls out the lgbt mafia. that's also why (((they))) hate putin so much.

>no proof or evidence of anything
>accusations arise only when Moore runs for senate instead of sometime in the last the 30 fucking years

notice that moore did not explicitly deny the allegations - only mention "why did she bring it up now"

its so inconvenient for child molesters when their preschool gfs pipe up

got any proof?

>be kike witch
>think anybody fucking cares about your wellbeing

>governor

Your standard Shairablue poster is frequently low information and borderline retarded.

>Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.
Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.

>Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.
Daily Reminder: The left ALWAYS accuses its opponent of doing what the left is actually guilty of.

And the reaction of the autists in this thread prefectly explains why they were scared to come forward until there's a lot at stake, namely getting a child molester in a position of high power.

Thanks for that.

He's attacking the credibility of the claim, bring up the completely weird lack of any allegations despite the fact he's been in the spotlight multiple times

Are you stupid, illiterate, or both? Reading comprehension is your friend.

joe biden

You really ought to get that obsessive compulsive disorder looked at.

>talks like a Le Donald faggot
>deflects like a Le Donald faggot
>If it quacks like a duck

Go back.

he 100% denied them

someone is awfully defensive.

You liberal faggots made the only other alternative the absolute destruction of white america.
Then get upset at white people for choosing anyone but you?
and I thought we were retarded.

Do false accusations hold up in court when trying to disenfranchise your political opponent?

You? I haven't defended anything. I'm just telling you to go back to your Uptrump circle jerk. I could agree with everything you say and still think you're an insufferable faggot who I wouldn't associate with. Go back to your "Pede" party.

APR: Do you support a pathway to citizenship for illegal aliens?

Cuck Jones: Undocumented immigrants! I support the Dream Act. It is just unlikely that we will be able to deport 11 million people. I would like to look at what (((President Reagan and President Bush))) proposed. There has to be some accommodation. I do not (((believe))) in a wall. The money can be better used on education or health care. I do want to see more border security. I don’t like to see local police being used as immigration officers. (((We are a nation of immigrants))). We are getting more (((diverse))) and we need to figure out how to get along.

alreporter.com/2017/07/07/doug-jones-interview/

maybe the little kike kept her panties with his semen on it in a vaccuum chamber, along with her Little Debble DNA Forensics kit

why do you blame the victim of a creepy pedophile

is it hitting too close to home

You, McCain and McConnell all raped me when I was 12.

If anyone has similar stories about these evil men please let people know and these men should all step down immediately so we can clear this up.

>Make up stories
>Vilify peoples' actions that were culturally normal in the past based on today's norms
>"NO PEDO BASHING" banners
>Bash conveniently 30+ year later ACCUSED pedo

Leftards...

He didn't date her, you dingus.

There is only evidence he was chasing the skirts of college coeds, young secretaries, young waitresses... high school graduates.

Dude was a lawyer. May have been teaching at the JC and picking up hoes.

They're trying to make it creepy that a 32 year old guy would want to date 18 and 19 year old women by making some shit up about some 14 year old.

He also claims he was getting lots of attention from 18 and 19 year old women after coming back from Vietnam. Could have looked like fucking Rambo, real edgy. Got pussies wet.

- handsome
- 32... not that old
- veteran
- might have been in good shape
- lawyer, good job

He was a good catch for a young woman at 18 or 19.

Yup, McCain and Flake both spit roasted me.

were you there that day? why didnt you do anything to stop his molestation?

Apparently, this witness said that Moore called her on a phone in her bedroom; her mother says that she didn't have a phone there at the time.

Sexual crimes are difficult to prove. No semen stains, no rape kit, no audio/photos/Super8 (trying to keep it 1970's), no police reports... it's ancedotal evidence. It's not enough to prove anything. That's the problem with all these allegations on any side - lack of physical evidence.

What she could to do is describe something intimate about Moore that is not public knowledge: a mole, a scar, a deformity, a birthmark - something to show that he did expose himself to her to give this some credibility.

Without any physical evidence against Moore, it looks like dirty leftist politics. Same with Takai.

Its amazing that we are supposed to believe an accusation that is 50 (LITERALLY FUCKING HALF A CENTURY) years old

There needs to be a time period to report a rape. 5 years at most. Theres NO REASON to hold in an accusation for that long, other than to wait for a well timed hit job on someone.

LEFTISTS PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY ITS OKAY TO WAIT THAT LONG.
reminder: there are statutes of limitations on EVERY OTHER CRIME except rape. Why is this?

What are you going to slide or lie about when spielburg turns out to be a pedophile. Why is it always Jew's lie and are cunning when they can fuck over a white person. Gb2Israel we don't want you anymore.

>...high school graduates...

... middle school girls two years removed from 6th grade...

who needs limits when you're the big molester on campus

watch more women come forward

>32... not that old for a 17 year old in high school

so when do they take you off the sex offender registry

inb4: that toddler was asking for it

not even the girl said this happened

why lie unless you're afraid hes going to win?

problematic ableism coming from the left

only in the glorious United States of Pedophilia

Brad Pitt was probably still getting 18 and 19 year old hoes to drop their panties for him at 40.

Roy Moore was a fucking Chad.

- West Point graduate
- Vietnam vet
- enters law school at 29, in 1974.

Dates college girls while in law school. Graduates in 1977. .

Dates young woman who was probably volunteering for a political campaign he was working on.

Well, at least she put it out there for the record.

He looked awfully nervous, twitchy and fidgety during his non-admission admission denial.

Innocent folks always behave real nervous when they haven't done anything wrong, like trying to rape a 14 year old girl in his apartment.

The absolute state of Norway

They are unfounded accusations. He never dated 14 and 17 year olds.

He only admits to dating that one 19 year old bitch, who lived at home with her mom.

Jesus Christ... are you even reading up or listening to what he says?

For him to have a taste for 18 and 19 year old women while spending 3 years in law school is natural.

He might have been getting lots of pussy as a TA. TAs, grad students on college campuses gets lots of pussy.

haha i know
all these phoney accounts
he's just a good 'ol boy lookin' for some trailer trash fun!

"Wendy Miller says she was 14 and working as a Santa’s helper at the Gadsden Mall when Moore first approached her, and 16 when he asked her on dates, which her mother forbade. Debbie Wesson Gibson says she was 17 when Moore spoke to her high school civics class and asked her out on the first of several dates that did not progress beyond kissing. Gloria Thacker Deason says she was an 18-year-old cheerleader when Moore began taking her on dates that included bottles of Mateus Rosé wine. The legal drinking age in Alabama was 19. "

miller -- obviously another kike saboteur

14 hebephilia is not pedophilia.

Pedophilia is clearly reserved for God's CHosen.

In the South, young women don't move out of home unless they get married or cohabitate with a man.

They live at home with parents into their 20s or later.

When he said he asked permission from their mothers and he dated young women... he's talking about 18-20+ year old women.

And they take this out of context.

This guy was literally holding interviews for a potential wife, not looking up high school girls.

This was some Downton Abbey shit.

>32
>14 year old daughter
The fuck is wrong with you? Who in their right mind is trying have kids as soon as they leave school?

>brad pitt isn't running for office
>brad pitt didn't stalk a 14 year old knowing that her mother was destitute
>brad pitt didn't invite a 14 year old from a poor family to massage his 32 year old dick in a secluded apartment

but thats okay -- goys can be childmolesters if they feel like it

>dixie will rise again in preteen cooze

you seem upset and retarded

can you talk about your views on epebophilia at the local middle school

and do you have good health insurance

So desperate to paint him as a pedo when he basically claims he was only after college coeds ever since he got out of Vietnam.

The bitch claiming Moore made a move on her at 14 is full of shit.

Moore probably dated her older sister, cousin or some 18-19 year old from her neighborhood.

Do you fine southern men do early pre-interviews with girls in elementary school, and feel them up to make sure her tits are real?

"Alone with Corfman, Moore, 32, chatted with her and asked for her phone number, she says. Days later, she says, he picked her up around the corner from her house in Gadsden, drove her about 30 minutes to his home in the woods, told her how pretty she was and kissed her. On a second visit, she says, he took off her shirt and pants and removed his clothes. He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear.

“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” the 14 year old remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.”

Lord knows the southern man has struggled. Why can't these young children stop tempting him?

>he never knew girls in freshman year of high school who had to go to "alternative school"

don't you know anything about southern gentility and morals??

autism

how convenient. He calls her up like she has her own cell phone in 1979 and takes her out to the Woods.

Parents are cool with it? No chaperone? Get the fuck out of here.

No witnesses, no records. She doesn't have offer proof.

Won't accuse of rape because then she makes herself liable to being indicted of filing a false police report.

Many of those Women accusing Harvey Weinstein went to the cops.

Why won't this girl do the same?

The woman

they should really investigate

sometimes the more you dig the moore you find

"According to colleagues and others who knew him at the time, Moore was rarely seen socializing outside work. He spent one season coaching the Gallant Girls, a softball team that his teenage sister had joined, said several women who played on the team."

HANNITY: Well let me let me give the details. Debbie Wesson Gibson says she was 17 when you spoke to her high school civics class and asked her out on several dates and it did not progress, her words, beyond kissing according to The Washington Post let's stay on her. Did that happen?

MOORE: I do not remember speaking to a civics class. I don't remember that. I do not remember when we ... I seem to know or remember knowing her parents ... that they were friends. I can't recall the specific dates because that's been 40 years but I remember her as a good girl. But neither of them have ever stated any inappropriate behavior. She didn't say anything. They said about me...

did the judge have a senior moment or a senior decade because he can't remember shit

HANNITY: But do you remember ever going on a date with her? She said that you asked around out on the first of several dates but nothing progressed beyond kissing.

MOORE: I don't remember specific dates. I do not and I don't remember if it was that time or later. But I do not remember that.

HANNITY: But you know her but you never dated her ever? Is that what you're saying?

MOORE: No but I don't remember going out on dates. I knew her as a friend. If we did go out on dates then we did. But I do not remember that.

HANNITY: What about Gloria Thacker Deason? Says she was an 18 year old cheerleader when you began taking her on dates that included bottles of Mateus rosé wine. She's 18 at the time. The Alabama drinking age at the time is 19. Did that ever happen?

MOORE: No. Because in this county is a dry county. We would never would have had liquor. I would never ... I believe this she said that she believed she was under age and as I recall she was 19 or older and that just never happened. I never provided alcohol, beer or intoxicating liquor to a minor. That'd be against the law and against anything I would have ever done. And I seem to remember her as a good girl or I seem to remember I had some sort of knowledge of her parents, her mother in particular.

should he be on the senate -- he's suddenly incoherent when nervous in front of an audience
he SURE is nervous - must be his first time public speaking and all

and this is the non-admission denial admission:

MOORE: It never happened and I don't even like hearing it because it never happened and they're doing this a month away, four weeks away, after 40 years in public service. I've run five successful campaigns or five campaigns, statewide campaigns, three in the county. This has never been brought up.

Woman's body fully developes at 12 years old
13 is age of teenage mental crisis
After that girl's mind dont change until 25, where resides next mental crisis.

Therefore 14 is age when girl is completely fuckable by real man, and more than that - shee seeks right older man to gain experience.

200 years ago age of marriege was 11.

god made them fertile at that age for a reason

spastic presentation aside, this user is 110% right.
i've been playing a game with this for many months - it is like clockwork. it's crazy, as if the left compulsively tells you what's really up, just need to change the players.

Not that I agree with it, but I read someplace that the age of consent in Alabama is 16, not 18.

Personally, when I was 18-19 I dated a 16-17 year old. Don't know if this is illegal where you are, but it is not immoral for me. On the other hand, if I saw a 32 year old with a 16 year old, I'd beat the fucker up. So even if this is not true for that 14 year old, I'd have a big problem voting for a dude who "dated" 16-year old girls when he was twice their age. If he admits to that he loses my vote. Not that he cares, I'm no fucking burger.

I don't see anything illegal about this. Come back when he put ponos in vagoo

oh, hey pedo
are you from the deep south?
it figures

Roy Moore says:
"Always do what's right. Or I will punish you!"

he doesn't remember anything
it guess it don't matter none

>Woman's body fully developes at 12 years old

do they let you out of the prison cell often
and do you enjoy the assfucking by other inmates

Lmao someone’s angry

Liberals are such hypocrites. Can we deport white liberals

He says he was friends with her parents but doesn't remember volunteering to give no damn civics class lecture.

- he hung out with her dad
- she knows who he was
- made shit up to make him look bad

lol... liberals are puritans now.

The thing that gets him nervous was giving booze to an 18 year old.

The worst he did was possibly give an 18-19 year old date some wine?

"It was a dry county."

The average liberal in his 30s would would offered her some ecstasy or some weed, then fucked her.

my first gf was 14 while i was 19 after that was over i had a 17yo gf (met her when she was 16) while i was 24 ask me anything.

Present the evidence and I'll review it.

lazy faggot.

>He says he was friends with her parents but doesn't remember

says every opportunist child molester
they all have memory issues

so, would you let a 32 year old dude take your 14 year old daughter to his woodsy cabin and be okay with him stripping her down to her panties

i mean, he's just being friendly with your child, rite

Bentley had a mistress!

meh
she wasn't a kid -- she already had kids of her own