Why can't Poland into /his/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sad!

Wait, I thought Hitler only cared about blond haired blue eyed Aryans & that he loaded up all the polish babies into woodchippers??
>noggin' status: joggin'

hitler was polish

>zan mustefa
Stopped reading there.

This.

Woah, really makes me think

lol niggers are still animists in current year

amazing

I'll show her my white europe, if you catch my drift.

Is that the real Zan Mustafa??

Józef Piłsudski and Addie were cool with one another also this

>muh hitler
>muh white race

reminder that "white" is an anglo term that hitler never used.

>be poland
>get fucked by dictators many time in past century
>get harassed by EU for not taking it again
>wut

>Józef Piłsudski and Addie were cool with one another
Not really, it's just that Hitler admired Pilsudski and looked up to him, wanting to emulate and be loved by the nation as P was in Poland.

You mean the Poles Hitler ordered be Germanised? The Poles he sent to the camps were mainly Jews.

He sure said "European" a lot, which is essentially a synonym for "White".

youtube.com/watch?v=8ra-ChcOiuU

>forgetting their countries history
more like they're trying to secure themselves from having history repeat when white people everywhere are being mated out of existence in genocidal fashion

What are trade winds?

Omg air currents flow in consistent patterns that sailing vessels also used to their advantage

>wanting a white Europe
>shameful

Actually, Germans stole 200k young Poles during WW2.

that's not what Hitler said.

Hitler said that the Teutonic "race" is superior. He wasn't even a nationalist, because he didn't represent one nation, but an extended form of a nation, because he knew he needs more recruits for the army.

Post yfw when the poles are the nazis now.
Honestly, this is just too funny.

You've just prepared us for the final mission. We won't miss any kike now.

WE WUZ HURRIKANGZ

More like ethnically/culturally homogenous Poland because whether it's the Russians, Germans, Scandinavians or the Turks. Someone has always tried to conquer them and culturally erase them throughout history.

So yeah kinda breeds a fiercely conservative and protectionist streak

Only 60,000, gotta step up your game poles.

Her bio says 'Scottish', top kek

>60k
It was approx. 100k in the capitol+nearly the same in the other big cities combined. (((They))) cannot into math. Only lowering or increasing amount for the sake of their manipulation.

>Forgetting their country's history
It's because they learned the real history. You comunist faggot.

can you fuck off, Chad, please, thank you. When 4th of July people all over the earth aren't bragging about your country how "evil" it is

99 years as a country
and in their own hands
nazi's
soviet
gb and us giving them to the communists (although long term...)
leave these

should be happen for them, fucking dumb cunt.

Not bad pal, considering alot of the marches I saw seemed to be football fan type people so I was expecting the numbers to be 100k+

The polish were raped really hard

Leftist anons having doubts should search for "The Greatest Story Never Told" which splices together a number of movies and documentaries to tell the story of the war from Hitler's side. It's an interesting exercise, and though it's far from even-handed one can't help becoming aware of the way in which the Western documentaries use the same tricks to gloss over the questionable bits of their own histories in regards WW2.

And then the hurricanes kill and affect poor African's, while whites are largely un-affected.

>be poland
>get fucked over by 70 years of communist rule
>hate commies
its not that complicated