/pag/ Pennsylvania General

I haven't seen a Pennsylvania thread in forever lads, let's have one.

Other urls found in this thread:

duolingo.com/comment/18867779/Pennsilfaanisch-Deitsch
8ch
pennlive.com/news/2017/11/man_accused_of_shooting_state.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wawa > sheetz

Agreed

where you from

Northeast Philly. Relatively nigger-free area which is nice

North liberties?

From SJ but im in philly all the time

Nah, Somerton. Really upper far Northeast.

Centre County reporting in. What's your thoughts on the recent election and proposed change to the state constitution

mainline snob spotted

"Shall the Pennsylvania Constitution be amended to permit General Assembly to enact legislation authorizing local taxing authorities to exclude from taxation up to 100 percent of the assessed value of each homestead property within a local taxing jurisdiction, rather than limit the exclusion to one-half of the median assessed value of all homestead property, which is the existing law?"

If I'm reading it right, I think it's breddy gud, could encourage more people to homestead.

Lies I'm in Philly proper

So im thinking of moving to manyunk because its closer to work, whats your opinion on the area? Nicer than most, transitioning?

Yea I voted for it cause taxes suck and it'll encourage home ownership but the state does have to make up lost revenue so we good be seeing a bump in state income or sales tax

butler checking in
kill me pls

Unfortunately it looks like that'll be the case. Unless Governor Wolf legalizes weed and sets up a Pennsylvania Marijuana Control Board to rake in revenue.

Not really that familiar with the area; it's in the Northwest, I'm NE. My dad is a homicide detective tho and he rarely gets sent out there so the crime rate can't be that bad

these threads never go anywhere

not in the middle of the day but at night they usually reach bump limit

I'll make another one tonight for more traffic. I'm at uni rn and extremely bored

are you the guy that worked in wildwood this summer

south philly is way more "guido" than all of NJ

Yessir

Why do jersey shits think they're white?

I was the one who guessed that, I remember because I was proud of that moment. Literally guessed your exact workplace in one go from very little info

you go to Temple?

Fuck Pennsylvania and fuck white people
t. Fayette countyfag

>I haven't seen a Pennsylvania thread in forever lads, let's have one.
I haven't either, and it will be a while until I see another because I'm adding it to my filter list. Fuck off with these faggot tier threads

Yep yep. It's a leftist hellhole

Glad youse remember me too lol.

anyone with a memelinguo account like this page
duolingo.com/comment/18867779/Pennsilfaanisch-Deitsch
if it gets enough likes it could get made into a course

did you get any slav pussy at the shore

Made an account just to upvote it.

Came close, so close.

you weren't the guy on 8ch's Pennsreich thing, were you?

That'd kind of make me a bit sad, because than it would be obvious it was just the two of us talking about this and not more people

No that wasn't me; I don't post on 8ch, still lurking to get the ins and outs of the board. So it looks like more people are interested in it than we thought!

8ch net/penn/index.html
the PA German thread is mine, and one other guy from like months back

Looks comfy lad, nice work. Just gotta get more Pennsylvanians there

Bump. Don't leave me, brothers

pennlive.com/news/2017/11/man_accused_of_shooting_state.html

I'm still here. Let's play guess the race of the guy who shot the cop

Negroid, duh

How many of you guys have colonial heritage?

Pennsylvanians LARPing as Germans as usual. inb4 you all take a DNA test and it comes back 99% French.

My ancestors have been here since the 1780s on my mother's side (German stock) Dad's side is Irish and came in the early 1900s;

Slowly hut surely, we are getting better. Blue Laws for booze are eroding.

If we could only scrap the PLCB and legalize weed to collect on the clammy stoner bux, we can get around an income tax hike.

Sales tax hike is no big deal if you don’t do retail anyway

Shout out to the britbong that made the foreign fans of PA thread a while back. Thread got archived before I could respond

Been seeing more and more lately. The Russians drive me crazy in Somerton too. Better than North Philly though.