imgur.com/a/8uQzx
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg
>NE Hama Nov 5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>S Syria Nov 3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Devs Nov 13
>DeZ mil airport hit by ISIS suicide bomb & SVBIED after Chechens speaking Russian wearing Ru uniforms managed to enter
>Govt forces make final preparations for 2nd assault on Bukamal, heavy shelling of the city ongoing
>SAA led by Tigers liberated 30km towards Bukamal, hit IS positions SE of Mayadin, liberate several villages and hilltops after fierce battles
>Large number of SAA reinforcements headed to assist Tigers in Mayadin to Bukamal op
>SAA capture key town of Douma in Hama in surprise offensive
>RuAf carry out 20+ airstrikes in Hama/Idlib provinces, targeting HTS positions and bases with combination of fuel-air and high-explosive bombs
>AMAQ claims ISIS forces killed many fighters from the SDF near Umar Oil Fields in rural DeZ
>Bahrain blames Iran for ‘terrorist sabotage’ of oil pipeline that exploded in N. region of the country
>KSA calls for emergency Arab League meeting over ‘Iran’s interference'
>KSA ‘to reopen’ Yemen airports/seaports, asked UN to send experts to ports in Houthi areas to discuss ways to make sure weapons can’t be smuggled in
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/sFhsG
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-iraqi-forces-liberate-160-km-border-territory-map/
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
jewbook.com/Tripolialhadat/videos/1190522997716484/
tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201711131754-kb2g.htm
twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/929961948204208133
youtube.com/watch?v=rNoSSU89BHU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pzrs3_2dT6g
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/7/24/libyas-haftar-provided-with-israeli-weaponry-following-uae-mediated-meetings
twitter.com/ansarullahinfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

suck a dick kike

This bread needs more emus. Emu war general now!

FUCK ISRAEL

W H I T E
H
I
T
E

A N D
N
D

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

B
.A
..S
...E
....D

..A
.N
D

W
.H
..I
...T
....E

Long live Israeli women!

>Israelis
>white

I was talking about the Pakistani poster.

>Quickly looking for anti kurdish pics for a post.
>Type "fuck the kurds" into google image search (my google-fu is shit I know)
>forget safesearch is off

I have seen things no man was ever meant to see. I'm going to go wash my eyes out with bleach, be right back.

60-65% of them could pass as the average spaniard

shieeet

Let's smash some kike skulls

An accidental "safe-search off" on google is equivalent to an average day on Sup Forums. Congratulations, you lpst your eye virginity.

vid.me/sFhsG

jeez, I'd post what I saw but I got banned for posting pr0n before even after censoring so...welp

I doubt the women on Sup Forums are that hairy

oh boy are you wrong, I remember some camwhores back in the day....

Made me think of Hexxus from Ferngully: The last rainforest.

Huh, I don't get any NSFW images, only shitty r*ddit memes

Did you turn safe search off?

>"fuck the kurds"
Same, with safe search off
Searching without quotes wasn't much different

My drawing! Hahahhahahaaha! I never thought i wiuld witness it anywhere else but here.

Great to see you're still out there ya 7amar, stay safe !!!!

Found it when i added quotes. It just leads to an archived bread.

>Syrian, Iraqi forces liberate 160 km of border territory – map
BEIRUT, LEBANON (7:30 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and their Iraqi counterparts have liberated all of the Deir Ezzor Governorate’s southern border with Iraq’s Al-Anbar, Hezbollah’s official media wing announced on Monday.

Backed by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah, the Syrian Arab Army was able to establish full control over the large patch of desert territory located south of the T-2 Pumping Station, following the Islamic State’s (ISIS) subsequent retreat towards Albukamal last month.

Likewise, their Iraqi counterparts from Hashd Al-Sha’abi (Popular Mobilization Units) imposed full control over this part of the border after advancing northwest from the key town of Rutbah.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-iraqi-forces-liberate-160-km-border-territory-map/

if anyone wants to make money, if Trump gets his tax stuff through stock market will get a boom and thena bust, so buy before and sell in ~3 months
obviously I guarantee nothing

>Backed by Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and Hezbollah, the Syrian Arab Army
Not really.. Kata'ib Hezbollah and Harakat al Nujaba were spearheading the offensive, backed by IRGC and Lebanese Hezbollah, SAA was nowhere there as far as I know..

Good, now they waste less resources and manpower defending roads and focus more on securing the remaining towns and villages.

>Raqqa's dirty secret - The BBC has uncovered details of a secret deal that let hundreds of IS fighters and their families escape from Raqqa, under the gaze of the US and British-led coalition and Kurdish-led forces who control the city.

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Konashenkov was pretty angry about it, alright.

By the way Afrin's future is being decided literally right now.

Oh no, the drama!

explain?

Lavrovation in the process?

Wrong hand.

>By the way Afrin's future is being decided literally right now.

Bomb them! Bomb them into submission and conscript them into the fight against the rebels and SDF!

Idlib too.

the coalition still makes conflicting stories about this, didn't happen, only happened a little bit, oh yeah we saw it, but we dindu nuffink...pure cancer

what are the news?

>not using them as a card against the Eastern SDF If they tried shit in negotiations
I mean if turkey invaded Tel Abyad last year sdf would be finished

Just had a idea.
I want to rent a advertising wall in a Subway station.
And write on it in big letters

>Kauft nicht (((hier)))
>Kauft da

What do you guys think will happen?

you guys might like this
jewbook.com/Tripolialhadat/videos/1190522997716484/

one of many videos of terrorists getting executed by the LNA, and most of the executions are done by the same savage guy and because of him every arabic channel is crying about muh humns rits.
the good shit starts at 1:10

Putin = ISIS

Putin's talking with Erdogan for some 3 hours already and they're talking about dealing with Afrin and Turkish participation in the National Congress in Sochi.

You will go to jail.

Ugh, I don't have an account, is it possible to somehow see it?

Oh, also sources:
tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201711131754-kb2g.htm
twitter.com/dimsmirnov175/status/929961948204208133
Press conference should begin soon.

I'm nkt sure what the charge would be.
You can't charge me for a hate crime.
((())) Is not considered legally as a symbol of hate or a religious/race symbol.

Made a map detailing greater middle east politics camps, please give your opinion.

>Blue ; Iranian,Russian axis

>Light Blue ; Sympathetic/ Leaning Towards Iranian/Russian Axis

>Red ; Saudi/Israeli Axis
>Lighter Red; Leaning/Bribed towards Saudi/Israeli axis

>Purple; Fence Sitters, MB leaning, shown ties towards both while showing concrete loyalty towards none.

please give your opinion

yeah i got you bolandi but the problem is libyans mainly use facebook and the videos on youtube are censored
youtube.com/watch?v=rNoSSU89BHU

youtube.com/watch?v=Pzrs3_2dT6g

>not bombing the opposition just for the fun of it

>Putin = ISIS
Literally, Khilafa of the Islamic State of Russia

>the fertile crescent vs. filthy bedoiun niggers

Leave ISIS alone

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/raqqas_dirty_secret

>1 sudan

You guys think Idlibistan will become a new Kosovo?

thanks

No. The SAA will begin major operations against Idlib once ISIS is wiped out from eastern Syria. It will take longer to clear out due to the higher concentration and numbers of Rebel forces.

Egypt should be purple

Lovely, thanks lad!

Putin > ISIS

Dont see the any problem here. Them durkas would be happily executing the soldiers if the situation was different.

...And they said nothing, cheers.
>Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Russian President Vladimir Putin say they had very good talks on many issues in Sochi

no

no problem, there are more videos but they're very hard to come by that lieutenant is going ape shit on the jihadies to the point where all the channels started targeting him.
it's a problem when your allies are getting excuted. what i like most about the video is how they dressed all in the orange jump suit giving them taste of their own medicine.

I believe after Abu Kamal and generally Islamic State is done, it will be quite swift. The only problems are SDF, who could escalate when SAA transfers it's best (and most of) units to Idleb and Turks who already separated Afrin from all sides and were (officialy, which is really worrying) working with Nusra.

>it's a problem when your allies are getting excuted
elaborate please

>what i like most about the video is how they dressed all in the orange jump suit giving them taste of their own medicine.
Similar thought here. Fight fire with fire, eh?

..How to say nothing by saying something brought to you by president Putin:
>President Putin in joint press conference in Sochi with Turkish counterpart Erdogan says Russia and Turkey are creating conditions for a dialogue in Syria

Putin = White Walkers

>Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had discussed measures on lifting limitations on agricultural imports into Russia

>Turkey's President Erdogan says Turkey and Russia agree to focus on a political solution in Syria

Honestly I didn't count on "President Putin: green light for Afrin operation", but come on, give me something.

The sdf does not have an incentive to attack the SAA. The SAA only needs enough people to man the checkpoints between the two sides. Turkey and the SDF are too focused on each other to be an issue, the SDF is more worried about Afrin, northern Aleppo, manbij, and Northern Raqqa governorate. The SAA will be able to focus on the rebels, if they want to speed up the war effort, they should clean out the remaining pockets and then devote those extra troops to fighting the rebels in Idlib and the south.

Based Khalifa.
alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2017/7/24/libyas-haftar-provided-with-israeli-weaponry-following-uae-mediated-meetings

the militias were allied with the isis in benghazi the reason the pocket took a year to clear is because the militias never stopped sending supplies to them.
the militas are supported by the muslim brotherhood and aljazzera is the 1# supporter of the brotherhood.
the death penalty is the only solution for these animals why the fuck waste space and money feeding them when you can just give them a field trail and execute them.

>Gypsies = Turkish tomatoes
good deal

talks happened right after erdomeme requested the US and russia to leave syria, good way to start right

Yeah, I agree, but don't forget that there'll be vacuum for tensions when Islamic State dissapears. Now everyone is focused on a common enemy, but when they're no more, I'm afraid SDF might do something extremally irresponsible and silly, either on it's own (that is PYD decision) or through US orders.

He is going to be promoted to Marshall if he continues with his victories. If he can do that, a lot of reforms can be made in the command structure to make the SAA a much more effective fighting force along with ensuring that SAA troops receive better training overall.

2nd attack on Abu Kamal tomorrow (right) so hopefully Hisbullah, NDF and firends can make up for their previous incompetence

Anyone have an archive of the videos this guy uploaded?
twitter.com/ansarullahinfo

i always knew our cousins will always have our backs and sorry about you all getting kicked from here but i promise if you keep supporting us and hafter win will allow you to come back.

Erdo's condition was excluding the Kurdish delegation from the talks, and to my suprise - Russia agreed.
It's not necessarilly good, because without the Kurds in the talks a lasting solution will be much harder to achieve and probably based on the agreements without delegations of folks directly responsible for what happens on the ground, not in the officess.
Anyway I think Erdogan is seriously fucked in the head, how he can just blatantly say "Russia, US, fugg off :DD We langrab nao" just few hours before meeting the Russian head of state? Fuck's sake.

does anyone know how i could sign up to work with the YPJ in Rojava

Yes, get yourself a Marx tattoo and kill yourself in the least moderate way.

>NDF
are they being utilized anymore? I have not heard them being utilized on the frontlines in months. The only time i hear of them is to maintain a security presence and nothing else.

lolwut

why is ben shapiros sister in the first pic. that bitch is everywhere.

Yes, go to backpage.com and post an ad in men seeking men as a prostitute

Terry and the girl on bottom left should marry

clean my toilet, polack faggot. when i worked in alaska there were 3 polish girls at our cannery and one night there was a bonfire and all the mechanics (20+ muscular men) gangbanged them so badly they had to go to the hospital

this is the level of respect your people receive when they go abroad. how does that make you feel, Pavo?

Soon.

Oh no, a severe case of butthurt.
Get your crippled cavity fix'd and come again.

>giving them taste of their own medicine.
I am not complaining. However, this seems to be more than a taste. This seems more like inverting the bottle of medicine into their rectums and giving them a good shake to wash inside, perhaps to cleanse their sinful souls, perhaps for the laughs.

Again, I'm not complaining, just saying that 'taste' seems to be an understatement.

you're so fucking insensitive, like oh my god

Ghaddafi's deposition was a mistake. Make Libya great again! Install his son as the new King of Libya!

Terry should run over that CIA nigger cattle

;_;

Put a disclaimer written in very small letters to avoid legal actions against you