/wu/ - Congressman Brianna Wu General

This thread is for the discussion of Brianna Wu's 2018 congressional campaign.

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
Now let him fight for you.

Are you ready for a Bolder Democratic Party?

>IF YOU DO NOT SEE A GENERAL IN THE CATALOG COPY FROM THE PASTEBIN & START ONE!
PASTEBIN - pastebin.com/kdq7C16w

RESOURCES:
>QUICK RUNDOWN
pastebin.com/ed1WhMuV

>Official Twitter
twitter.com/Spacekatgal

>Official Campaign Site
briannawu2018.com/

>Platform
briannawu2018.com/platform

>First campaign ad
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

>Based Wu interview on her Congressional Run - Greater Boston
youtu.be/rm915ayRQ4I

>Based Wu interviewed by David Pakman on her experience fighting (and beating) the Alt Right
youtu.be/ETVcInunAss

>Based Wu in the New York Times (March 2017 Interview)
archive.is/aEngT

>Based Wu interview with STN (September 2017 Interview)
archive.is/zqlFB

>Based Wu speaks out about her experience as a tech entrepreneur
archive.is/H6IXn

>Based Wu kills virtual nazis to raise money for her campaign
archive.is/6xH0r

>Based Wu is raising money for her election campaign by streaming Wolfenstein 2
archive.is/u8BjG

What is the endgame here? Is it to prove that he's unstable after helping him win? Because you'd still be conceding power in order to try that and there'd be no guarantees that it would work.

Fagget general

Maybe she can push gender rights for toddlers

>she

Replace youtube links with hooktube links please. Or at least make them dailymotion links.
Do not give jewtube even a cent.

>Julian
I've literally never met a Julian that wasn't a beta liberal cuck.

Sup Forums endorses you, brianna wu
How can we help campaign?
Perhaps we can march with natsoc flags?

I mean, a tranny in congress that doesn't take meds would redpill alot of people on the tranny question.....

No we want her to win. Everyone gets a free playstation. She promised.

Oh (non-binary non-white exclamation)! Let's go!

Make it win and redpill all the people in Congress

I had an idea a while ago about how to utterly ruin the reputation of Wu's whole political ideology. Before I start, I just was to say that I know a lot of people will accuse me of being a shill, but just hear me out.
We support Wu, give her lots of publicity posing as her followers. We lie and slander her opponents as this will generate bad press for Wu.
If the worst comes to the worst, and Wu ends up getting elected, there's no way this retard will be able to grasp any form of a position without creating some world-class embarrassment.
The reputation of Wu and the people with similar ideologies will be forever tarnished.

What is this cunts original name, Brian? Only tranny I've seen here that gets called as his tranny name.

>generate bad press
the plan already fails here, we have all seen how assbackwards the media is

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
When did this happen?
>Listen and believe
Oh never hail wu

People don't really object to calling trannies whatever name they want. Names are in fact a social construct and you can change it if you so choose, unlike your sex.

Anyone have that clip of the dude going crazy after he crashed his car trying to fuck with him? My sides blast off into orbit every time.

Will he kill himself during the stream?

Wu has no corporate agenda, she will get no support from the media.
It's one thing writing a positive article about Wu during GamerGate, it's another thing to continue praising her when they're an economic incentive to rub her face in the mud.
This is already happening, you get the impression that most articles from the last few months about Wu from major publications have been mocking her to some extent, pouring gasoline on a raging fire might be pretty damn funny.

Who's God-forsaken district is Wu running for?

>SHE

Does anyone even know what his platform is besides muh transphobia?

>A HIGH TECH ECONOMY FOR MASSACHUSETTS
>LANDMARK LEGISLATION ON PRIVACY AND CYBERSECURITY
>KEEP MASSACHUSETTS TAX DOLLARS IN MASSACHUSETTS

I'd love to hear John in a live debate.

I'm shocked John is still playing the political game. I thought he'd move on to another made up career.

>She

why does she look like one of those acid attack victim pictures

Gas the trannies gays war now

Shes hot.

Nah, the best thing to do is not make a big deal about it. Let him run, the publicity will come on its own by the things that come out it's mouth. If we do anything it will give him publicity and the media will just say that we tried to make him look like he's got crazy followers so the real followers with their crazy views will just be categorized with us, and the few sane ones will be seen as regular people.

I get what you're trying to do here, but I can't back Larry Flint's son. That guy is weird.

>she

This thing is so fucking hideous. Watching it talk reminds me of an animal chewing it's cud

How can this be a thing in the current year?
Jesus America, sort yourself out.

If this is satire it should stop immediately. It sounds like a stupid joke
>let's promote this person who OBVIOUSLY can't get elected, just for the laughs and because it will publicly show just how outrageous the other side is
>this is LITERALLY what the left said about Trump for the first year of his run for president
Giving John the spotlight will just increase his popularity, not decrease it. People win elections in the US based almost entirely on name recognition. DO NOT GIVE JOHN FLYNN MORE NAME RECOGNITION.

This thing if elected will use its power to molest male secretaries

What district is """""s"""""he trying to represent? Somewhere in Cali I presume?

Keeping us safe from Elon Musk hurling rocks at us from the moon.