Developed their own racial homeland

>developed their own racial homeland
>work tirelessly to keep it pure and successful
>are highly organized and have a strong sense of community
>will always help out their own people, at the expense of other races if they have to
Remind me why we hate the Jews again? Isn't this everything we want for the White race?
Does the vicious hatred really just stem from jealousy?
Is it possible that the Jews are on top because they belong there?

Because they are actively trying to destroy us and succeeding.
So not BFF material

They started Communism and are the reason that University arts classes won’t be allowed to be taught unless they include a topic about racism and diversity. You’re just lacking intelligence if you think it’s simply jealousy that people are angry at them. It’s more complicated than a sentence.

FUCK OFF JIDF, INTO THE CHAMBERS

Le digits

>Remind me why we hate the Jews again?
Because they are not exactly supporting us in our quest for a racially pure homeland.

>Does the vicious hatred really just stem from jealousy?
No.

>Is it possible that the Jews are on top because they belong there?
No.

Is it possible they were put into ovens because that's where they belong?

Its what they do in our countries, under the illusion that their loyalties lie with us. Pretty much all of the bad shit from the last century, foreign policy mistakes, everything stopping the muzzrats from evolving, its all tied to one (((thing))).

Israel is not monoethnic. Most of the Jews are excited there swarthy or outright Arabic. Very few are hot white-lookikg girls of German/Polish/whatever descent.

>Remind me why we hate the Jews again?
You seem to already know: "will always help out their own people, at the expense of other races if they have to" with extra emphasis on that last part

Isn't this everything we want for the White race?
Yes.

Look, I have no problem with the Israeli people defending their homeland from the savage hordes that exist just outside the border.

However, I can't abide what the Jew is doing to Europeans.
For extra clarity: Nomad Jew ≠ Israeli Jew

I would marry and breed the ever living daylights out of that fucker.

Right now she's too busy blogging about why Americans need much more gun control

And something something sexism

>Right now she's too busy
Oh, I'll keep her busy alright. If you know what I mean

Because they are doing everything in their power to get your people genocided.

>actively subvert all other races, destroy them from within, turn humanity into your slave race
>be objectively degenerate scumbags who intentionally ruin everything good and pure in other races as part of their subversion
WHY DONT WE ALL LOVE THESE BASED KIKES??

I don't. My Grandfather was Jewish and left me quite a bit to my name. I'm also good friends with a few of the business owners around here and it's allowed me to live a great life.

Oh how I envy the average Sup Forums poster.
>Muh identity politics!
>Save the white race!

Meanwhile, you all sit here all day on your fat crusty asses knowing you'll never accomplish anything or get with any of the girls you claim to want to "help the white race". Most of you are honestly just MGTOW rejects and will die as life long losers

Israel would get a lot more sympathy if they dropped the Jew part and made it more about ethnicity.

I don't hate Jews
I fucking hate commies with a burning passion that rivals that of a white dwarf star
It just so happens alot of Jews are commies

>developed
You mean after laundering money to both sides of all the major wars since the fucking French Revolution, they eventually bought enough force/land to carve out imperialistically their own chunk of the planet so they could stop being kicked out of every other country for being such manipulative cunts?
#NotAllJews though. Some of them are pretty good guys that spill the beans and magic secrets of the Kabal/Zionist type.

some say they had every right to get to the top, that's what capitalism and meritocracies are all about.

but they abused their power, and proved they cannot be trusted

now, we could say that smart people become powerful, power corrupts, jews are smart, so they shouldn't be all blamed for the corruption of many of their members.

>MULTIPLE JIDF threads up

stop spamming kike

>admits jews do everything at the expense of other races
>y u other races not like jews
gee i fucking wonder

This.

How many of these fucking threads are you going to make?

I love this shebrew.

at least change to a meme flag, dumbass, SA is way too recognizable

Jews own the media and use it against us
Promoting faggotry and Mass immigration
Brainwashing our lower iq volk
If they don't stop they will have earned everything coming to them

True

I hate Jews so much. They should not be allowed on the island.

They all look semi-retarded
>I found my home.

>>developed their own racial homeland

you mean the one literally given to them by the British?

>>developed their own racial homeland
No, they were given it, by the british, and is protected by america. They are parasites, they don't do things for themselves.

>years later and SAkike is still able to trigger and bait newfags

Quite impressive desu

>developed their own racial homeland
So that's just another way of saying, whitey gave them a piece of land?

>I don't hate Jews
>flag
checks out