Why the F___ aren't you supporting Calexit?

Is it red pilled or blue pilled? Tell me!

Its never gonna happen because deep down Califags know they need us to survive. If they separated they would drop to third world tier almost overnight, and that's if they don't have to fight a war to get there in the first place. Its a cool meme but its utterly retarded to expect.

I will donate $100 to any serious effort to get those disgusting people out of our electoral college

Couldn't it just be made into a US territory? Like Puerto Rico?

>implying they would remove themselves from the electoral college while not removing themselves from federal law or tax
That makes even less sense than just succession.

why?

Not until every Mexican in the other states have all moved there.

blue pilled cuz i live there. theres a lot of conservatives in cali just outnumbered but spics and brainwashed people in the cities. dividing cali into two states would be a better plan and could redpill the whole western seaboard. The 1000 Reich will begin in America in our lifetime.

LOL you red states with corn fields and 1 gas station every 30 miles wouldn't survive "cal exit".

TFW you realize everything is in Cali. Google, Facebook, Twitch, literally EVERYTHING is in Cali. Without Cali, you red state hicks wouldn't last a fucking day without your precious internet shit. Why are you people so fucking ignorant

Its both. If we can get Jefferson and SoCal to become indpendant from SF, LA, and the Coast then we could get 1 Red State, 1 Red-purplish state, and 1 blue state. All parties get better representation and are less subjugated to what they don't like from there political opponents.

But of course the democrates need to steal the libertarian and republican votes in Jefferson and So Cal so that way they can get extra power in elections and congress.

Commie fornians love taxes, this would be there wet dream.

I'm from New York City and I have more than enough gas stations retard. kys.

Civil war 3.0 Boiiis

I don't care. They will crash and burn under the weight of millions of unwashed and disgusting foreigners. If they leave? So what. They're on their own at that point.

This is why it's important.

I've seen some stupid shit on this website, but this, this right here. This is some special fucking stupid.

We will not secede. We need water and food.

China still pushing the Calexit meme I see

Just give it back to Mexico.

The state of Jefferson.

Oh no no Facebook whatever will we do?

Lol how fucking stupid can one person be? Facebook and Google DO in other countries there's no reason why it would still work the infrastructure wouldn't be destroyed or anything. Secondly I imagine all those companies would quickly move somewhere like Texas before they get taxed into oblivion

It's going to be hard for California to secede from the United States when the federal government owns a little over 40 percent of the land in California. Good luck with that one.

How dumb are you op demanding for an answer as to whether calexit is red or blue pilled. it is clearly blue pilled. you are a nigger

They'd maintain voting rights.

>elections don't go our way
>please change the state borders just so they do
Democracy, who fucking cares anyway?

I do support it. Fuck california

Well, to start blue pilled as fuck. There are no natural barriers. America would just end up with illegal Commiefornians eating out of our trash after the liberal elite had ruined what was left of the state's economy and fled.

We are going to genocide mexican voters and antifa pedos out of California and maintain what is ours.

Sure.
just pay off that massive debt first or be bombed flat.