Why are Puerto Ricans so ungrateful?

Why are Puerto Ricans so ungrateful?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sujeilugo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#notallricans

>American emergency care consists of sweets, only.

I thought they liked that sort of 'food' as they would buy the same things with their food stamps anyway?

More like "The FEMA snacks my nigger brother picked up instead of real food."

that's like 100,000 calories what the fuck is this bitch crying about

Still kinder underwhelming, i remember that when we had a flood here when i was a kid we got these army meals that heated on their own, was exiting as fuck to me as a small goy

>carbs
>protein
>sodium
>oils
>sugar for a quick boost

what are they expecting? they're lucky their government is even letting them eat, after that withholding aid stunt. finding the MREs in the dumpsters

Spic-commies are never satisfied. Che's cock was supposed to be public property.

Read whats on the box you fucking niggers

How diabetic Americans survive with a sugar overdose after a disaster?

Thats a pretty good fema meal if you're into junk food. Idk whats their power situation now but it's not like they are able to cook

Be thankful they're getting anything.
Beggers can't be choosers.

>thinks mongrels deserve real foods not made in labs

KFC like every day

I see niggers and spics with shopping carts filled with this shit.

100% of our population isn't on American paid food stamps like your welfare parasite island. After a disaster we purchase real food instead of sticking our hands out for gibs.

>no lobster tail
Fucking barbaric

>aid in dumpsters
>withholding aid

quick rundown? All I know about the puerto rico thing is they tried to blame Trump for them not preparing for hurricanes in hurricane alley

this. They're probably upset it's not the brands they like

t. unemployed welfare nigger that lives with mom

>problem glasses avi
I'm sure this is a totally unbiased person

Nice try Pedro, it says what food you got on the box.

You're right. We should have never sent you guys chocolate.

t. 19 year old kid who goes to community college, has no friends, and secretly worships black cock

I know the answer is corruption, but i still can't figure out how an island in the Caribbean doesn't prepare in some way for hurricanes?

non-whites are really all fucking stupid huh?

>Thousands of calories, complete protein, carbs, starch, and lots of sugar.

This is perfectly valid emergency survival ration. What're they gunna give you uncooked rice and beans when there's chances you don't have cooking facilities? These meals are ready to go. Not the healthiest by any measure, but you can survive on them.

>Why are Puerto Ricans Puerto Ricans?
fify

>boxes of food get there
>lots of food
>island niggers are too lazy and stupid to know what to do with it
>chuck it in the trash

he can send me the airheads tbqh

rest sucks

What's in the tin cans?

Why do you things have your own flag?

Anybody that has gotten something for too long just expects it as the natural order of things, and expects more and more and more for nothing.

Anybody that relies on handouts without doing anything for it is a worthless piece of shit, and because they've gotten it for so long, they turn into an uppity worthless piece of shit.

If they can't look after themselves, let them fucking starve.

because you can't survive off airheads and candy. just send them some fucking rice and beans.

Happy Halloween, bitch.

Don't get these Puerto Ricans. Who doesn't have at least a month of food sitting around in their home? Even in college I had more than that and probably could have made it stretch 3-4 months if I were in a full on shit-hitting-the-fan scenario.

There not white /thread.

Looks like armour sausages. Essentially congealed pink slime.

>Claims others are non-white
>Parents born out of rape by russians

hit a little too close to home, faggot?

Meh, not too bad if you are really hungry. I expected some military food imported from third world army surplus

Exactly. All that will never spoil and packs a ton of calories into a small portable package, that is easier to eat than MRE's. If you eat nothing but these for 20 years, you'll be overweight. For this use case, excellent survival levels of calories until supply lines fixed.
I fucking hate PR now.
>This week a mega quake will decimate them.

I fucking hate Puerto Ricans. I'll spin in my grave if they become another state to the USA. They are spics who speak with an American accent right up until they mention their Senoritas with their stupid fucking spanish accent.

I think PR's thought we'd send burgers.

One of the last coherent things my grandpa told me before he died was "Watch out for them Ricans."

I now see why.

Honestly, MRE's would the best food source in that type of situation. But the sausages would be prety good too.

Yea probably

Looks like Armour Pork and Beans.

they wanted to create a scene, so they kept the aid supplies in ports and warehouses instead of distributing to the whole island. it was a manufactured crisis.

They expect the US to take care of them.
Just as Europe expects us to foot the bill for their national security then criticizes us for having a bigger defense spending budget than them.

world is full of ungrateful hypocrites. Puerto Ricans are also retarded to boot. They think transporting the electrical cable and putting it up should only take a few days.

Stupid island Mexicans never respect us. They're literally taking the food out of an EBT using welfare queen's baby's mouth. Smh

nah

>face starvation
>get food
>complain
Just starve then, see if I care.

WEW

whose making all these mongrel photos?
looks like the same artist

Puerto Ricans are a funny bunch.

ungrateful faggot

Are they even really a country? I've never thought about that until now. Aren't they our territory?

WhyAmericansAreObese.jpg

>hello fellow white goyim

>youre free shit isnt good enough

Get free food. Complain

I know it doesn't look like a meal. Those are a lot of treats and some canned goods. But seriously, if you scream about starving, you'd take a well-done shoe if necessary.

these are made with real cheese and are fucking delicious. have some with the potted meat and follow up with a candy bar and you're ready to go back to re-building your shack.

Boo hoo what more do they want?? Sorry we arent sending you spics enough free shit I guess we'll send over more free shit as soon as we can

We don't expect you to do shit except drag us into your wars.

is that babykum?

all of which are high calorie which are necessary for emergencies.

every day is emergency btw.

I can't believe there are so many people on here supporting this rubbish that the US government sent to the unfortunate people of Puerto Rico. People cannot live off this shit. The government should have sent them kits that contain: Fruits, Vegetables, Grain, Fish, Dairy, nuts+seeds, and meats. You know the food groups that are essential to living a healthy life. Puerto Rico is apart of the US so they are entitled to proper care.

This appears to be bullshit.

They're sending out several boxes to families, chocolate bars, vienna sausages (what's in the cans), chips, and then ANOTHER BOX, that contains legit MRE's.

A lot of people are just posting the sweets and throwing a bitch fit claiming their entire family and the dog has diabetes.

You're in the same sinking ship we are.

This is not okay. How do we not have a shitton of MREs or freeze dried food? You guys are assholes.

>this post coming from Germany of all places
wew

>people cannot live off this shit
Please explain America then lmao

libtards caught lying again

That looks a lot tastier than palm tree bark.
Ingrates.

Oh god I hadn't even finished reading the rest of your post, I can't believe I fell for such obvious leaf bait pls kill me naow

twitter.com/sujeilugo
Plenty of other ungrateful cunts have uploaded pics to her. Yeah it's not a high class meal, but it's fucking free. If you're too fucking lazy to save up a storage of food, then you should be grateful that you're getting anything at all.

Oh if you don't have enough food stored away that will last you a few months, then you're no better than these gibs-hungry niggers.

100.000 calories isnt much, the recomended is to consume 2.000.000 calories (2.000 kilocalories) a day

A diabetic would have to just eat the canned meat and nothing else. If you're diabetic you should make sure to keep a stash of some stuff you can eat on hand in case of disaster. Stuff like nuts, protein powder, canned meat, and even just bottles of oil if you're really desparate.

cia niggers

My people are subhumans (for the most part). Sorry :(( wish we weren't regueton listening drug dealers

>looks like the same artist
no, they dont

you arent white

Read the thread you actual dumb fucking shitbrain nigger they are sending MRE's the candy only thing is fake news.

Bruh, i fucking love these things. Give them to me.

In a disaster situation with limited food supply, calories and shelf life are king. Candy is very practical for these very reasons.

Don't say that. Your people are equivalent to Americans.

there's a few cool people from puerto rico but a lot of them are just worthless gang member drug dealers and murderers who never learn English. tons of manlets with napoleon complexes consuming their entire lives.

Kill yourself retard.

Yes, that is a sad meal. But its high in calories and will keep your ungrateful ass alive. Dont like it, well then do your own fucking prepping.

Why the fuck are you using decimal places when you are only using whole numbers? 2.0000000000 = 2, you fucking subhuman.

Fuck off nigger. MREs were sent. Just another crying left asshole trying to get something for nothing.

One extremely butthurt Yuropoorean. Probably a t*rkmongrel from the Balkans or something

a comma is a period in spanish. learn some culture outside of your own.

Whoever it is, bless him. Even though not all of them look like they are made by one guy, people are just copying the features of the very first bat-like amerimutts and the iconic flap-lipped baldie

Yes. But states have flags too