(((Varg))) Exposed

Quick Rundown on Louis Cachet

>Varg Vikernes. (Birth name was unironically Christian Vikernes.)
>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
>Joined the larp scene in Norway as a teenager
>killed his best friend because he looked at him wrong.
>burned churches and UNESCO monuments
>gets sentenced to lul norway prison for like 14 years
>meanwhile in America he would have gotten death penalty
>becomes a nazi in prison
>attempts to break out of prison, and robs a car at gun point
>gets caught and sent back to prison, only gets slap on the wrist
>gets out of prison
>Abandons his 13 year old daughter he fathered in a degenerate black metal party. Doesn't even have contact with her, or attempts to have contact with her. Literally caused a single mother
>abandoned by all family, and friends.
>literally marries a diagnosed autist in France
>Takes her last name, and moves to a cuckshed in the middle of nowhere in France. Now legally known as "Louis Cachet"
>Refuses to learn his host country's language, instead abusing their immigration laws. He can't even talk to his wife, outside of some broken English phrases she was forced to learn
>Literally lives off welfare, and has 5+ little baby money makers to keep the flow coming in
>Makes shitty youtube videos about how Italians are negroid, and why autism is genetically superior or why blue eyes makes me not go blind in the snow
>worshiped by "le deus vult" magapede larpers on 4chins for some unknown reason
>doesn't even make music anymore because he has to live in a hut and pretend its -3000 BCE to feel like a man
>no accepting the fact he is a complete loser, who knows nothing, and is a far-right maniac LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Varg is just LARPing for gibsmedat
too bad you're too retarded to see it OP.
Oh well

it's pretty cucky that he took his autistic wife's last name

Also, the reason why he hates Southern Europeans is because a Greek catcalled his mom when he was a kid

More like far-left retard. m.youtube.com/watch?v=RdyfIOK3ZXQ

>unironically watching vag

Didn't she had her steam profile posted on Sup Forums somewhere ?

>Butthurt christcucks making another Varg bashing thread
Shouldn't you be praying to Jehovah?

His father looks med
(min 11:18)
youtube.com/watch?v=eRATeUEBWJQ

Assblasted pagan LARPer screeching because someone dare insult his idol.

>US flag
Of course you're mutts with no cultural heritage, what was I expecting.

LEL

>triggered neofedora
lmao

ALSO
pieces of shit like lauren sauthern and jordan peterson should not be tolerated by the 'far-right'

muh individualism
muh freedoms

are given by white people. once we go, western civilization is gone.

white europeons world wide need to unify. speak about the destruction of europe via mass immigration. speak about white genocide in south africa

speak about our replacement in our own countries by the jews

You take memes too seriously

I'd be pissed off too if I was mestizo and the only sense of identity I had was a Jewish sect

no u

>shitty food, depressing weather, and pub culture
wow amazing cultural heritage. stay mad, simon

I already knew he was a snow nigger. That's one of the reasons why I stopped watching his videos.

I knew it, you guys are too obvious. Go to leftypol, they won't make fun of you for being a beaner.

>LITERAL MURDERER WHO STILL SAYS HE DID THE RIGHT THING BY KILLING HIS BEST FRIEND
he killed his business partner for money and took photos

pretty fucked up how he smiled in front of the murdered guys family when he was being found guilty. He stabbed him like 20 times in the back as he tried to run away when he drove like 500km to his house to kill him. Then he tried to blame the stab wounds on a fucking lamp.

The most saddest thing is that i think Varg actually has convinced himself to believe it.

is papanomaly /ourguy/?

>>Raised in Iraq in the 80s because his family illegally oversaw Chemical Weapons Research for Saddam Hussein during the Iraq-Iran War; Varg personally met Saddam Hussein and said he was a role model growing up
Calling bullshit here

bashing whoever this 'Varg' guy is won't improve your cuck religion or decouple it from Judaism

he has a real hard-on for Soviet Union and Russia in general

this

the guy is evil he's a remorseless psychopath