Timeline mission

hello everyone, i dont have much time before my cloack starts randomizing again but i need to know the political state and year im in as fast as possible, you might think what im going to say is absolutly crazy but i am from a further futur and was assinged to a mission and my cloak is choosing by itself what state in time i am, i can pauze the randomization procces for 87 urels but not more and then it will start randomizing again, tell me political state of this timeline as fast as possible please, thanks friends.

13. november 2017 possible awakeing ahead

(((they're))) at it again

aw fuck, im back 20000 years arent i

For a far advanced time traveler, your spelling and grammar sure are shit.

what is the political state right now?

Enjoy your stay time nigger

well sorry man, be happy i took the time to learn an accient language ffs

Faggots and niggers merged to create super nigger faggots that leach off welfare, ass rape each other, steal, and commit 100% of all crime, but PC culture has become so fucked that they go unpunished.

what's a nigger?

Is safety not guaranteed?

Sounds right

fuck off time nigger, we're full

it is but 87 urels is just about week in 2017 standards

who is today's president?

Oh boy

Kek, best post

president of the bonta continent

Class wise, its that guy that.always asks for assistance but never gives any, and is constantly fighting everyone over the smallest nuances.

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Adolf Hitler

this fine lady

wait... who's that, im talking about the bonta continent

good think you had enough time to do that, really worked out for you bud

President of...time? We don't have one yet, time nigger

how would you know were werent referreing to the banta continent? fail larper

It's Hillary Rodham Clinton

Fellow time traveler here. Everything is going as planned. No issues with the continuum except a few mattayogis in the cranpuls zone

wait....its 2017....... shit its not appeared yet

On this map, which is bonta

These larps remind me of the fantasy RP I used to be a part of during the golden age of irc. Can you take me back, time travel man?

boy the map is really fucked in this period, russia has hit an rockmonster in 2198 and the country hasbroken to join the south afrikan parts while it sticked to america after this world exploding earthrumbble

Here's better resolution

Took the time to learn an archaic slang acronym I see.

it mixed up to form bonta

i have the plan to assasin the 20th president of bonta

Please save and circle bonta comtinent, best that you can, then reupload.

It's cyborg Hitler, he's currently on a galactic mission to conquer inter dimensional hyperjews

how am i to do that, and can you be more specific knowing the multiple meanings of the words you phrased

>.gif

Just trying to have fun with the larper my autistic friendo.

so i looked up the meaning of nigger..... i don't know that will make you explode of happiness or sadness but the black race has disapeared in later years

there arent any, they have evolved into a whiter skin and some of us terrians have formed a new skin color of red after the genetic corruption in the earth rumble

yay, but why?

after the year 2036 belgium concered the african empire and bannished all "niggers" from it

Prepare ur[spoiler]els[/spoiler] bitch

sorry men...I have to go, thank you for the info and memes, just to let you guys know....you..outsiders...are going to dominate the media...so hard....and I have one thing to say to all of you.. thank you!