/CBTS/ #307 - COMING BACK EDITION v.1.06

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. All of the shit going down in the last week is connected, the sealed indictments, the KSA purge and Lebanon tension, Trump donning a bomber jacket in the Pacific. We are here to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Everyone is aware of the presence of b0ts and derailers in these threads. Focus, Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
4. Stick to the graphic and produce infographics for redpilling
5. Shill are now trying to bake fake breads with dead link. REMEMBER to check for mold in new breads
6. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (Nov 11) (The only thing (You) really need)
Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172 (UPDATED)
Advise for your first step into this HOW TO READ Q Q Post Legend TEMPLATE? Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

>NEW VERIFIED Q POSTS 12 Nov
>NEED CIRCULAR DIAGRAMS, FLOWCHARTS AND INFOGRAPHICS, KEEP PRODUCING
GREAT MEME COLLECTION Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
MESSAGE TO LURKERS ANONS, WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED WITH HOLDING TOGETHER THE FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY SO THAT WHEN THE HAPPENING IS ANNOUNCED, THE PULLBACK DOES NOT TEAR THIS FABRIC
You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
archive.fo/hSUJN
pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
archive.is/aaWPu
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/PffftHaHaHaHa/status/930139548599844866
youtube.com/watch?v=GK_s
thehill.com/cybersecurity/overnights/357195-house-kaspersky-hearing-trump-campaign-data-firm-bad-rabbit-latest
theregister.co.uk/2017/06/20/nsa_dragged_feet_on_securing_its_systems_audit_found_in_2016/
ewn.co.za/2017/10/06/russian-hackers-stole-us-cyber-secrets-from-nsa-media-reports
theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/14/nsa-utah-data-facility
nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/
reason.com/reasontv/2016/01/19/nsa-utah-data-center-spying-snowden-spy
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center
recode.net/2017/9/28/16374640/2017-biggest-year-data-center-investment-energy-cloud-streaming-internet-traffic
2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/galactic-codex-normal-0.html
twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400
nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/10/05/another_nsa_contractor_stole_documents_and_now_the_russians_have_more_u.html
technologyreview.com/s/602201/security-experts-agree-the-nsa-was-hacked/
www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22006068
twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929737384404533248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BREAKDOWN ON SHOAH Theorised Shutdown WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
UPDATED QRD summary – (via #101 )
Extended summary (up till November 5) – Simple rundown – (via #144 )
U1 QRD - RPP – (via #127 ) / 'Endgame' – M-Intel user – (via #122 )
Saudi theory – (via #102 ) (via #116 )
SA/Vegas – (via #101 )
SA timeline – Big picture – (via #100 )

DISNEY AND HUMA N TRAFFICKING
EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 One of the based bakers >>Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup answers (Nov 7) – archive.fo/hSUJN
Backup answers (Nov 7) – pastebin.com/ZqsmEHB8
Backup answers (Nov 5) – pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Bread Crumbs (Nov 1) – archive.is/aaWPu

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against bad actors

Posterity in PT format

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228

tail:
#300 #301 #303 #304 #305 #306 #307 src:

4,10,20 what does this mean? I just can't seem to figure it out. Pretty cryptic

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

+++

CAN WE GET SOME PRAISE FOR THE OP'S THAT FOUGHT THROUGH THE LAST DAYS?

Op's are, just like all other true Anons hero's.

Gorgeous

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible keyed to LOOSE only with knowledge of these same natural forces. This is the reference in Revelation to SEVEN SEALS of a book.
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Rolling for trump's victory in all thing

Praising OP in a Kek thread

Agreed, I'm very happy with how certain posters have been baking, really holding this whole operation together

anime

Possible LdR (Lady de Rothschild) connection..

Important to remember Anons that we are here to connect the dots, all of these people are linked somehow and it’s up to us to draw the picture to explain the happenings..

LdR - Clinton connection

Her third husband is Sir Evelyn de Rothschild (born August 29, 1931), whom she was introduced to by Henry Kissinger at the 1998 Bilderberg Group conference in Scotland. They married on November 30, 2000, in London, England, after de Rothschild divorced his wife in 2000. She is his third wife. On the announcement of the marriage, the Rothschild couple were invited to spend their honeymoon at the White House by the Clintons.

twitter.com/PffftHaHaHaHa/status/930139548599844866

THE END OF THE ROTHSCHILDS.

Tetrahedral number > pyramid > triangle > three sides > +++ ++ +
Turn of ++
GEOTE!
Pray. Love.

Great work Anons. 404 pfffft. God on our side. Thank YOU

>CAN WE GET SOME PRAISE FOR THE OP'S THAT FOUGHT THROUGH THE LAST DAYS?
>Op's are, just like all other true Anons hero's.
Thank you OP for putting up with the chimplords through this 3rd great meme war

Whole new meaning to "comfy".

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

THE NUMBERS WILL INDICATE THE CYPHER NEEDED TO UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF THE UNIVERSE

sounds kinda gay to me

please clap

> →
>Whole new meaning to "comfy".
Distress cal[L]s to others will [d]o you/family no good at this stage. We know whe[R]e you/the family are at all times and can hear you breathing.
Q

_D7g^-_%19FZBx_decline

51 20 68 61 73 20 61 75 74 68 6f 72 69 7a 65 64
20 65 76 65 72 79 6f 6e 65 20 74 6f 20 64 69 67
20 61 6e 64 20 6d 65 6d 65 2e 20 54 68 65 20 68
69 67 68 65 73 74 20 69 6d 70 6f 72 74 61 6e 63
65 20 69 73 20 67 72 65 61 74 20 6d 65 6d 65 73
20 74 6f 20 72 65 64 70 69 6c 6c 20 74 68 65 20
41 4c 49 45 4e 53 21 21 20 54 68 65 79 20 67 65
74 20 74 68 65 20 6d 65 6d 65 21 20 4c 61 6e 67
75 61 67 65 20 63 6f 6e 66 75 73 65 73 20 74 68
65 6d 2e

Someone asked about a post regarding an Aon employee killed in 9/11 that was close friends with Trump
Sean Rooney worked for Aon...they handled Trumps insurance and they were good friends
His wife, Beverly Eckert was a vocal conspiracy theorist...died in Buffalo plane crash in Ny one week after meeting privately with Obama regarding 9/11 files, etc

Repost don't see if from thread...words from DJT at joint press conference via YT
link: youtube.com/watch?v=GK_s

TRUMP TO MAKE 'MAJOR' NORTH KOREA ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE WHITE HOUSE ON WEDNESDAY his words

I am so pissed I have to go to work in less than an hour... I was getting so comfy

What do flat earthers know?

Tavistock?

uhm, okies, i'll bite.
How to get home?

meh. You stumped me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Q asked why they use CGI in NK parade photos.

Probably bc they really don't have as big an army as they say they do.

Wonder if this article headline from today is disinfo? "American troops would be totally outnumbered and at risk of LOSING a war to North Korea's 1.2million soldiers, warns top commander"

Quite hard to believe isn't it?

We need to dig more into this! Been here since #1, this site has never been talked about in all of these threads. Why?

thehill.com/cybersecurity/overnights/357195-house-kaspersky-hearing-trump-campaign-data-firm-bad-rabbit-latest

theregister.co.uk/2017/06/20/nsa_dragged_feet_on_securing_its_systems_audit_found_in_2016/

ewn.co.za/2017/10/06/russian-hackers-stole-us-cyber-secrets-from-nsa-media-reports

theguardian.com/world/2013/jun/14/nsa-utah-data-facility

nsa.gov1.info/utah-data-center/

reason.com/reasontv/2016/01/19/nsa-utah-data-center-spying-snowden-spy

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_Data_Center

recode.net/2017/9/28/16374640/2017-biggest-year-data-center-investment-energy-cloud-streaming-internet-traffic

This is never going to keep attracting people if it's displayed like this. We need an organized graphic showing why Q might be legit to get people to start taking us seriously again.
There's a lot out there, anyone watching these threads since the beginning has seen the signs. The BO Extraction, constant hints about NSA then that NYT article yesterday, SA questions before the SA arrests.. I'm sure there was more. Q never said Podesta or Huma would be arrested, only indicted and 100s of those are still sealed.

Make an easy to digest graphic we can post to show people why were taking this seriously. That OP is far too data dense. The anons I talked to when the shilling died for an hour all said that this shit is AT LEAST suspicious, but can't tell if it's coordinated attack, CIANIGGERS or what. Help people out, this is info overload!

Hello anons..we figured out how to red pill grandma yet?

This might be of interest...higher laws exist..elevate your perspective...
2012portal.blogspot.com/2012/04/galactic-codex-normal-0.html

Shill detected.

I remember that story before I was red pilled, thought how tragic, yea my ass, convenient they have gotta stop killing ppl

I'm just here trying to figure out who here is A12 tbqh

>agencja wywiadu

>5eyes

This larp has picked up quite the IC following

It's a larp started by a shill team

No way shill it needs to look as gay and conspiratorial as possible you shill! Don't give us good advice newfag

you have brown skin

Bod bless the bakers

Is there a way for us to measure the success of our memeing? Have we gained any influence?

Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy, and I'm not certain they're wrong.

NASA is CGI bullshit

Flat earth exposes nasa as a fraud and that we're being lied to and controlled. Nasa in Hebrew means decieve.

>he's still posting this LARP when we've already confirmed what 7 dwarves and snow white mean

Nah, just need to organize the vectors of attack.

I.E. We need to focus completely on breaking mockingbird first.

>
>NASA is CGI bullshit
Never a straight answer. NASA is a front for the secret space program

what does it mean?

this is the final redpill idk if anons are ready to learn this yet

OUR TEAM HAS BEEN USING REMOTE VIEWING TECHNIQUES FOR THE PAST THREE HOURS

AXIOMATICALLY ROTATING TANGERINES

ART

I think this is key to waking normie up to what's really going on.

WHAT IF WE ARE ACTUALLY MOCKING BIRD YOU CIA NIGGER

this will come into play in due course. 95% of people here aren't ready for this yet buy you may catch the eye of one or two people which i suppose makes the effort worth it. god speed, brother. can't wait to meet you & our galactic family once again

CIA is going to be destroyed. CIA used organized crime to make money - MAFIA - VATICAN - fund NK - the reason Trump said he wishes to be friends with KIM is bc he knows the CIA is being DESTROYED and NK will be liberated. The DOMINOS are already in place. This is why he emphasized DOMESTIC MILITARY takeover. That is what the pic and caption CALM BEFORE THE STORM meant when he was surrounded by top brass!

It all ties back to CIA - MAFIA - VATICAN BANKS - SWISS BANKS

Why so many Mexicans here? bc they are CATHOLIC and the church is dying. What hidden truth would send most people into the hospital in shock?

Finding out every road leads back to ROME - VATICAN

Kek bless our daily bread makers.

G

O

B

A

C

K

T

O

R

E

D

D

I

T

kek
What really happened to the dinosaurs...
>t. former Okie

The baker last night had MAJOR difficulties...and TY TY TY to all bakers! Tip Of the Spear!

Send her this.

flat earth models DO NOT FUCKING WORK

They're trying to use us in the manner, yes.

Mono means one

Ja8-xdf4549-iio7-ALPHA

Top kek

twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929607718939238400

Massive pow is here

read back into threads of today. ( the tail )

and i am saying what if this whole thread series IS ACTUALLY THEM USING us as that?

Gotta try! VTOL and god speed to you brother!

Praise indeed, and God bless!

Retarded and queer!

Then we should use it for our benefit and crash mockingbird.

Hey CIA, do you love sucking that mutated Rothschild dick? Why not suck some goy dick for a change? We are all fattened up for you. You know you want it. Put your shilling finger down for a second and stick your tongue on my fat cock. Mmmm the thought gets me hard.

>[
this is a google drive.. it really doesn't prove anything and may just be a distraction...

That is a start! Grandma would understand that...great work user! Up to 800+

How about making the thread photo for CBTS a meme to attract folks to it? Kind of a "welcome to the land of the awakened" theme?

Checked and Haha!
Also got to read about "Bill Gates latest mission"
KOK

Ok. That doesn't mean the earth isn't flat. A pool of water that is unless manipulated by outside forces is always flat on the surface.

There are no experiments that prove water can stick to a spinning ball.

No measurable curvature over water.
Stick to these points.

no i am saying that Q could be that, and him asking us to make memes IS to make mockingbird better, so how about we start by asking why does Q actually want those memes?

Guys, I just found out, serious happening

This stupid fucking article we all overlooked isn't talking about past events, they're talking about how the NSA just got hacked.

And in fact keeps on getting hacked

Is this the doing of [C]lowns [i]n [A]merica?

Nobody else would have the tools to do this.

nytimes.com/2017/11/12/us/nsa-shadow-brokers.html

This. I have seen this thread countless times and I still have no idea what this is about. Is this about It's okay to be white?
Whoever made this faggot general thread is a faggot desu. In fact all general threads are gay and you newfags should go back to red-dit and create subs for these kind of stuffs and stay there. kys anyway

We're under heavy attack boys. Shillstorm rising.

Everyone says it is DJT but it could be

Mark 4:10-20New International Version (NIV)

10 When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11 He told them, “The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12 so that,

“‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!’[a]”
13 Then Jesus said to them, “Don’t you understand this parable? How then will you understand any parable? 14 The farmer sows the word. 15 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. 16 Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. 17 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 18 Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. 20 Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

>Ok. That doesn't mean the earth isn't flat. A pool of water that is unless manipulated by outside forces is always flat on the surface.
>There are no experiments that prove water can stick to a spinning ball.
>No measurable curvature over water.
>Stick to these points.
RETARD!

yes there is actually, quite a few there are also things called GRAVITY maybe you heard of it, maybe not i do not know and cannot judge

PLEASE...you are here to discern on crumbs and red pill red pill red pill...yes the fucking CIA is here and the NSA...yes they pull shit like Mockingbird..turn on your TV...but that aint what is happening here...

OK, this pyramid thing with the numbers has my brain in a tizz. 4, 10, 20,.... aren't the sequences in a pyramid 1, 4, 10, 20, 35, 56,..... so by that reasoning, 4, 10, and 20 would be the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, top layers of such pyramid. On the Pyramid of Classes, layer 2, right below the pinnacle (king) is Government Workers. Layer 3 from the top is Soldiers, then Layer 4 is Scribes. I'm wondering if the answers Q is pressing us to dig up have more than one meaning, like in the Triune, or Triskelle, everything has 3 meanings.

Maybe we should also add what a "normal" number of sealed indictments is. Grandma may not understand that this is an extraordinary number.

STFU about pancake earth, AYY LMAOs, You F Ows, [Ant]arctica, etc. Stay focused.

It's safe to say the article is putting out the Clowns side of what is a battle between them and the NSA and our side.

Will someone please tell me the Shia LeBouf story? I need a good read and I am sure a few of you fine anons were involved...

Bump.
The catalog is being swarmed with off-topic slide threads and shitposts.

At the end of the day
This thread has educated so many
Whether we are being used or not is irrelevant
The masses are waking up to the lies
That we have been given for centuries
And the research done her by anons
Is the real proof of the corruption
behind the scenes. Be thankful you have
been inspired to participate.
Godspeed Anons, we are winning the Information War on our minds!

Ef341-jdfi4-ak909-JUNO

WE HAVE LOCATED ANOTHER BREAD CRUMB BROTHERS OF THE CLOTH

More hacks.
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2017/10/05/another_nsa_contractor_stole_documents_and_now_the_russians_have_more_u.html

11.3.11.5 is ibm infosphere. There is a vunerablity for backdoor hacks. Data mining.

technologyreview.com/s/602201/security-experts-agree-the-nsa-was-hacked/

www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg22006068

>Ef341-jdfi4-ak909-JUNO
half life 2 steam code

twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/929737384404533248