American "White" nationalists

>American "White" nationalists
top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s&lc=
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are so many American anons buttmad about this? It's just bantz. The more we react the funnier it gets. Just laugh it off like the Canadians do.

not politics

A lot of the outrage is manufactured
>What's the best way to trigger Sup Forums?
>Amerimutt threads.
>VPN to America. Act triggered. Piss off everyone.
>Everyone will post more amerimutt threads.

This its like a proud moment for amerishart for being multibreed

you can't make this shit up

It pisses me off how the 2 cute girls try to get as close to the only Chad there. Fucking Chads stealing all the girls.

There's a literal COMMUNIST posting this right now, and if that isn't proof that this is a divide and conquer campaign by lefty pol, or anyone else operating here, I don't know what is.

Damn straight. Mongrel pride.

that's the total definition of american edggucaishun

the 56% IQ in effect

I like it well enough, I'm just sad that we're losing the American spurdo as a result. The amerigoblin is just a funny picture, it hasn't really evolved to be on par yet.

Leafs built a resistance after years of bullying. You will get there in about 2020 until then the amerimutts will be the top memes here.

theyre jelly

digits confirm

praise kek, the enemy of the jew

>one chance at life
>born american

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ77xBgIA9s&lc=

>Russian "communist" nationalists

You do know communism failed right? Kinda like your crappy meme, only that didn't kill 80million of your own people.

I've been working at Walmart for 12+ years, saw OPs image, and I couldn't help comment. Feel free to ask me anything on the topic.

>meme-flag
>anti-america meme
stop hiding your identity burger

Why the FUCK would you work at Walmart for twelve years?

Why are there so many fat people wearing thongs in WalMart?

I agree that America is a degenerate mix of disgustingness, but attacking white nationalists seems to be counter productive.

Too old at this point and apparently unintelligent to obtain a GED and at $14/hr, no other place will be able to match my current wage and/or meet or exceed my benefits.

Stay in school kids, or else this is going to be a familiar tale.

Standards are non-existent for the customer base. This. of course, isn't limited to thongs worn by fat people.

>communists can't laugh at the same jokes and see the irony of American posters
Low IQ subhuman.

the naruto guy always makes me laugh

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Spurdo is King. This amerimutt meme is forced horseshit. It is a bunch of people with vpns astroturfing it. It is not bad, but if you think it is a genuine hit, you are a moron. The reason why Americans will never get the shit that other nations get is because we're the best nation in the world, and the memes against Americans come from weirdo types with insecurities about their nation. Get a grip faggots. Look at the names of the files, look at the flags, and look at the corny attempts at fake posting as insecure Americans. This is all a psyop. They are getting better, but shit just look at it. It is just goblin faces drawn by self hating brownies and commie faggots. You can see the canned humor of a leftist in it. You guys still suck at memes.