I think we can all admit we are being raided by some real antisemitic "people", known as amerilards...

I think we can all admit we are being raided by some real antisemitic "people", known as amerilards. They post as other countries, pretending to be the 'voice of reason' and defending their precious 56% homeland whenever someome just posts a simple meme like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mZx787Htrc
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=5YxfHdAqk-o
youtube.com/watch?v=87x25A125dI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a good forced meme, gave me a chuckle, but it's obviously not gone organic - all the art was already done and of a suspiciously high quality. So you triggered a few sensitive Yanks with it? Big deal. 6/10

It's a psyop all the way around
>What's the best way to trigger Sup Forums?
>Amerimutt threads.
>VPN to America. Act triggered. Piss off everyone.
>Everyone will post more amerimutt threads.

Slink back off to /bant faggot your raids aren't welcome here.

Now do one where they lift a white face off of a Sup Forumsmutt

Hello, I'm CIA. Just wanted to pop into this thread and say that I'm glad our latest divide and conquer strategy is working so well. If we can drive a deeper wedge between Europeans and Americans then when the time comes for both groups to band together for their common interests they will instead begin posting le 53% goblins and squabbling among themselves about mutts vs. pure bloods while we silently continue to destroy white Americans and Europeans.

Wasn't really triggered by it, to be honest. I actually thought some of them were pretty funny. I was mostly annoyed that they were clearly coming from outside of Sup Forums and were being used to slide the threads

kek'd at OP

Keep pushing this, I'm sure it will catch on and you'll blend right in lol

This
I thought they were clever as well at first. But when they slide legit threads off the catalog it starts to get annoying.

Have one more kek you literal faggot, here.

Faggots

Manipulative jews*

>flag hidden.

Bumping with 99% Anglomutt milkers

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. show your flag, ameriogre

Were funny for several days. Not funny anymore. Though americans thinking it's a Russian psy op makes it quite funny again kek

Bump

Could you be any more obvious?

Wtf I love Israel now

this forced meme lowers the market of pepe posting

it's a C I *A operation and it's working and I for one can't wait until it removes frog posting forever

>suspiciously high quality.

The only high quality one was my one. An American even called it professional level in suspicion.

All the rest are MS paint and from Sup Forums.

I suppose many of the "triggered Yanks" were proxyfags. Lot of work to force a meme, I hope they're getting paid, especially the artist.

>Anglomutt

Imagine that being your unironic "comeback"

When will Amerimutts learn

This is mine. It was funny, but dunno.. felt bad for the Yanks. Like, the only reason they are hilarious is because it triggers them so much, that they think it is a Illuminati conspiracy. They think, that making fun of them to trigger them is way too impossible of a reason to do it.

Hisperic and Frogtwitter do it for free.

its actually just really hilarious to me. if the CIA would pay me to do this, mayb i would lol

These posts are literally made by the same people.

They think they have OC when really its like;

Paid-shill_OC#233..jpg

You guys literally mimic CTR and look like a bunch of jackasses on a board that isn't supposed to be taken seriously.

So I have to ask /pol do we retaliate for this transgression, or simply let them slink off into oblivion?

I = I gnore
P = Piss up their board

>post racist rant on jew
>don't know that benjamin is a jew name

>meme flag
>anti-america meme
turn off the meme flag you fat burger piece of shit

What the fuck is going on? I leave Sup Forums for a few weeks , i come back and every other thread is this Sup Forums-tier spam. Are we being raided?

Commie=shill
Kys pleb

Get out reddit faggot.

We literally make fun of everyone on here.

Which is why any targetrd meme that is flooded on here is termed forced and shilling.

The shekels must be deep.

Yup. Frogtwitter and /bant/.

yes

No. Pol has become to influential and now a subgroup has taken upon itself to shit up the board so people will stop coming here for info.

Common shill tactics, u kno

.... and it's funny again

youtube.com/watch?v=1mZx787Htrc
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=5YxfHdAqk-o
youtube.com/watch?v=87x25A125dI

>tfw ameriburger
>tfw triggered by amerimutt memes
>notice some pushback against it
>start spamming it, subverting the raid of memes into a (((psyop)))
>now anyone that makes fun of us is a shill, commie, or a kike
Feels good manufacturing our own enemy. Its what we excel at.

I know, I know, but keks could be had here.

THIS. Stop being triggered by the mutt memes. It is the only reason they are funny.

The only keks being had is the honypot going on here with all the IP grabs.

Pinga linga ding dong.

Literally nothing wrong with being a mutt.

Yah considering the majority of kikes are mutts

We need a containment board for the Americlap. They are a huge cancer on Sup Forums.

Well we have a board for faggots and you obviously aren't there.

>implying whites shouldn't all go back to Europe.

MUH SHILLS/JEWS/CIA

God burgers how sensitive you are