Are anime characters white or Asian?

I always assumed they were supposed to be white.

this self hating must trigger nips

Look at the names of the characters. That's your answer

thats cuz you're white nigga,

Neither, they're stylized/idealized. Just like those old greek sculptures, they don't really look like they belong to any race.

Greek sculptures represent whites.

I don't get this distinction at all.
If anything, most Asians appear MORE white than us caucasians.

greeks weren't even white you dumbass cracker

Show me a white that looks like this.

Main characters races are ambiguous and are often indistinguishable apart from skin color
A main caucasian character will usually be portrayed with blonde hair and blue eyes, although some main japanese (or sometimes other ethnicities) characters may also appear as such

background or secondary characters are often drawn with a more "realistic" style
caucasoids are portrayed with chiseled facial features, asians with slanted eyes and black hair

DEY WAZ TRUE NIGGAS

Case in point: Choi from Tamako market is supposed to be Southeast asian/Pacific islander
As a main character, her features are indistinguishable from the rest of the japanese cast apart from skin color

this
no one gives a fuck about race

What a truly enlightening retort, as you would expect from the white race.

That's only because kyoani is shit

depends on the setting obviously

Neither, but obviously closer to asian.

I'm not white though, I'm an American Native. The dudes who scalped people.

images.google.com/search?q=greek+man

Neither. They're anime, you dumb fuck, not 3D.

Japanese.

I'm Hispanic and I think they're Hispanic, remember anime is not real so they are whatever you want them to be

they're eurasian mixed

They are how japs wish they looked

They are Asian unless it's specified or the setting and names make it obvious like Baccano, Kekkai Sensen and 91 Days.

/thread

What is this picture trying to say? I don't get it.

It said that you are blind and dumb.

They definitely not the disgusting subrace that are spics that's for sure

That was rude.

cartoons

I had no idea Doug was Japanese.

Every anime character is either Japanese or half-Japanese.

They want so badly to think they're the greatest race on the planet, but they've had their asses handed to them so thoroughly by Westerners time and time again that they have massive feelings of insecurity. Turns out periodically massacring some Chinese or Korean farmers doesn't mean you're a military juggernaut.

It's kinda funny.

>Greeks
>White

hey Sup Forums

Hello Mr. Chon, I'm glad you were able to stop eating dogs and feces long enough to post on Sup Forums.

Whatever makes you feel comfortable "tough guy"

underrated post, satan.

They're japanese imagining themselves as looking white. You can see it most in the cranial ridge where nips have a stereotypical mongolian slant and whites have a straighter ridge like anime characters.

Not anime or manga

they represent greeks my man.

Well, the way I do it is I look at the setting and the name. So for instance if it's set in Japan and the character has a japanese name then they're probably japanese. Does that make sense? I hope it does.

yeah but the point is theyre not drawn with Japanese features

I know this is a bastardization of a meme image already, but come the fuck on, neither of the real noses curve they way the animu noses do.

some of them are more honest

They're cartoon drawings.

>Four Vagina
So...is he white or asian?

wow so observant

>asians are all ugly because only ugly ones are asian.

They're ayys.

You can't seriously think 2D is an accurate representation of what white people look like either though.

The only people who try to prove this point are the ones who are so insecure in their own personal achievements that they rely on aspects of themselves that they had no part in controlling, such as their race, to feel a sense of superiority.

I agree. Just look at this ubermensch, she is radiating with pure, white, aryan phenotypes.

Ayy lmao.

All foreigners look the same to these guys. That's why we killed them all.

They're all black, you are just colorblind

It's trying to say that the nose-mouth-chin alignment of the animu character is closer to the asian's than the white or black girl's.

Of course, the whole thing is invalidated by the fact that the animu character is the only one with her head inclined towards the sky.

yes? scarlet family are european vampires

Sage and report

This isn't accurately traced and proves nothing.

Almost all of these look mixed.

I'll take a 4 and 5 on the go please.

It wasn't always this way at all but it sure as fuck us lately with all the Abe inspired Nationalism rifling through the country and the Japanese governments deals and funding with certain anime producers

they're anime
/thread

>fictional characters don't have a nationality

My heart!

Only she can save me from 2D

?

Go back to Mars.