Do we really want a race war? It seems like such a hassle. Learning how to shoot and survive...

Do we really want a race war? It seems like such a hassle. Learning how to shoot and survive, running the risk of death or retribution, dealing with the inherent guilt of killing another sentient being and fearing Judgement...I dunno, bros. I want all the blacks and spics gone, but I don't want to do it.

>Do we really want a race war?
yes, there is no longer a political solution now that we're near outnumbered

I'm ready for it. I've been stocking up on cool-aid and beef jerky.

Yeah, but...all I want to do is get drunk and watch television. I don't want to kill sub-humans.

Sing summertime

larp harder

no bump

They’ve turned you into nigger. Sort yourself out

enjoy being dragged out of your house and hacked by machetes then retard when we become South Africa 2

>Learning how to shoot

What kind of an American are you?

>Niggers
>Sentient beings

Pick one

I'm just half a NEET, man.

I don't want that, but I also don't think it'll really happen. I'm just tired of blacks and spics. I want a white America.

One without money for a gun for personal defense.

But they ARE sentient. Do you think God won't judge us for murder of blacks and spics? You have no doubt whatsoever?

Pure coincidence?

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live

you're right, plus I'm feeling so sleepy

we should just play video games and go to sleep guys

Disney is redpilled?

Shit...maybe you're right.

Even video games take too much effort. I don't sleep too much, though.

Gas the bikes race war now. Traitors like you get the first bullet

I wouldn't say I'm a traitor. I'm just on the fence. I'd definitely donate money for arms, does that count?

Gas the bikes! Race far now!

>guilty of
>socially
no
>sexually
NO

Does that mean I'm safe from my own brethren?

Listen shill. Just pick up an old surplus rifle or a decent sks or even a shotgun. None of these over 300 bucks. You can find a decent bolt action surplus battle rifle for a hundred or less, and yes it is much better than nothing.

>Start nuclear war with china
>Let china nuke all our inner cities
>Rebuild with closed border
>DONE

Don’t worry, we’ll be happy to kill you along with the Jews and browns. We’ve got to cut out our own dead wood, too.

50 bucks is a lot of money for me.

If you nuke an inner city, doesn't that render the outer city inhabitable?

Jeez, man...like I said, I'm on the fence just out of laziness and if I get my shit together I'd donate money for arms or food or whatever. I don't think that's too bad. There's plenty of people like me. You really gonna kill fellow whites? That's pretty fucked. Retard.

>I want all the blacks and spics gone, but I don't want to do it.
It's do or die faggot
Nobody "wants" to do it

>13% vs 56%

WOW I WONDER WHICH SIDE WOULD COME OUT ON TOP HURR DURR

>dealing with the inherent guilt of killing another sentient being and fearing Judgement

retarded christcuck detected

Spics are cool fucking people. Get out of your bubble and meet new people. You might even make a black friend to play nintendo with.

WE ARE A RACE WAR MORONS!

>Spics are cool fucking people
>t. spic
You have to go back, paco

It won't be the whites that have to learn to survive. It will be the races that leach from them and whites will flourish in their own lands like never before

im german.

Shit...

I'm not wondering which side would come out on top. I'm wondering if I, personally, would come out of it alive.

>not suspecting God's existence

Welp...

I'm kinda okay with spics, but they're still not white. Meanwhile, blacks are scary. Better to get rid of them all.

wut

gas the kikes! race war now!

Which are whiter: khakis or jeans?

>I want all the blacks and spics gone, but I don't want to do it.

Cause you're a faggot beta. Go back to your cuck shed apartment Goy.

Kike detected.

I don't wanna.

100% Irish Catholic, I'm blessed

Won't be any retribution if we kill them all.

I've had enough of this kikery.

>dealing with the inherent guilt of killing another sentient being

>niggers
>sentient
lol but seriously, when you're in a corner you don't look for neat ways around the people pushing you into it, you look for effective ways through them.

>Yeah, but...all I want to do is get drunk and watch television.
user, you are the subhuman.

You see this, fag? This is a ruger LCP, in 380. 6+1, ruger reliability, and it only cost 200 after transfer costs. What's your excuse for not having a niggerblastser on you at all times?

I'm white, and I don't want a Race war. Have at me fuckers. All life is sentient. White culture Jew media is why we're fucked. Funny that most of this White land was stolen from brown people.

> I'm white

No he won't judge us. Does God judge us for killing insects?

Still too expensive for me, right now.

Fuck you.

Maybe. I worry about killing insects, too.

You're white, and believe in a brown person religion. Afraid of being judged by your brown grandfather in the sky? If you're really white you'd be worried about Odin and ValHalla. Fuckin twat waffle...

If anything, I'd look into Celtic/Irish pagan religion, not fucking Norwegian bullshit.

>pagan larping
Yeh, ye used to be vikangz Sven, but the adults are talking here. Western society is Christian, d/w it turbocunt

khakis
Here, traditional catholics wear red pants but it's really faggy.

Cú Chulainn is harder to type. That weird u gets tricky

jew

leave it to collectivists to never see what they themselves can do to improve their situation.
Move a northern state with more whites, and try to keep it that way.

I swear to god, the nazi stuff really makes you people pathetic, no personal responsebility, just blaming the jews all the time.

If you can’t afford a weapon get into shape so you can run away from your attackers and hopefully steal a weapon from a dead body

>implying greater than 20% of niggers are actualkly sentient and just arent monkeys we taught to speak

nigger they didn't even invent a wheel or written language

I was raised in Catholic schools and we never did any red pants. Red vests at a Southern one, though.

Worth it. It's my heritage.

Fuck you. Irish Catholic.

Meh. But you're from Norway, so what would you know? Faggot.

Don't have the motivation. I will one day...

>able to perceive or feel things

Sounds like it doesn't matter. A nigger is still a person.

>People have events unmasked
>kids get doxxed

Why not Michael Myers masks? They are definitely white and no one would suspect you of being anything but a horror fan for having one, but they can still be unsettling if used correctly.

>red pants

never heard of this; is it a french thing?

>implying the hard part of making a language is writing it down