I miss Hitler thread. Post if you miss Hitler

I miss Hitler thread. Post if you miss Hitler.

Come back please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1dQ2ar4TU
youtube.com/watch?v=dVlaIJVAUq4
youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE
youtube.com/watch?v=E1CyXVOTh1A
youtube.com/watch?v=W_mrg1-SIQI
youtube.com/watch?v=zYWUnISGMT0
youtube.com/watch?v=vljPwourJEc
youtube.com/watch?v=9OFjOokYBD8
youtube.com/watch?v=D6bROYOQcLo
youtube.com/watch?v=JK9KbKXLZmc
youtu.be/kI3Oa2BxJ-M
youtu.be/7Z8NySgvYCw
youtube.com/watch?v=-PoNDRD8k1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

youtube.com/watch?v=dR1dQ2ar4TU

Hitler would have done something about those muslim fucks.
Final solution urgently needed.

Imagine what he would have thought of today.

Only if he rid the world of the Jude. That would have prevented some of the degeneracy like today's pop culture.

He even looks a little like a red sad pepe

miss my führer :(

Yeah, because his course of action set us back at least 100 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=dVlaIJVAUq4

>be Hitler
>admired by the world
>envy of other nations
>pull a country out of a depression
>become impatient
>start a world war
>enemies vilified everything you stand for

Now look at us. You can't talk about systems that actually work for people without someone claiming you want to exterminate the Jews.

Thanks Adolf.

I wish he was here right now in this thread in heaven looking down on us

youtube.com/watch?v=cQgW5t51NwE

youtube.com/watch?v=E1CyXVOTh1A

youtube.com/watch?v=W_mrg1-SIQI

*Forward

You can't miss something you weren't alive to experience though.

He should have waited and waged war like the Jew. He could have created the internal unrest that was needed for his ideas to flourish. Instead he used direct action like some sort of nigger.

Now look at us. The Jew is slowly ruining all western societies.

If he really survived in south america,do you really think he gave up on his ideology?

F

you can thirst for the ideal and beauty they struggled for

>Implying the jew would've sat there silently minding his own business
Newfag detected

Fucking Eternal Nigels ruined it for everyone

Op. Focus on meritocracy. Shut the fuck up about Hitler. Achieve, self-improve, stop making conservatives look like shit.

netflix has a series about how charasmatic hitler was. pretty good, sounds like a good dude

I miss Hitler not getting to blow his own brains out again.

youtube.com/watch?v=zYWUnISGMT0

we won't miss you either sweden

we won't miss you sweden

Very typical of the conceited American mindset to imagine that Hitler had no clue about what he was doing but you know very well what he should have done and what not. Hitler insisted on direct action because he believed a short, intensely painful struggle against Bolshevism and the International Jewry who financed it would be more like of succeeding that a long, drawn out affair.

> For the German people it must almost be considered a great good fortune that its period of creeping sickness was suddenly cut short by so terrible a catastrophe, for otherwise the nation would have gone to the dogs more slowly perhaps, but all the more certainly. The disease would have become chronic, while in the acute form of the collapse it at least became clearly and distinctly recognizable to a considerable number of people. It was no accident that man mastered the plague more easily than tuberculosis. The one comes in terrible waves of death that shake humanity to the foundations, the other slowly and stealthily; the one leads to terrible fear, the other to gradual indifference. The consequence is that man opposed the one with all the ruthlessness of his energy, while he tries to control consumption with feeble means. Thus he mastered the plague, while tuberculosis masters him.
> Exactly the same is true of diseases of national bodies. If they do not take the form of catastrophe, man slowly begins to get accustomed to them and at length, though it may take some time, perishes all the more certainly of them. And so it is a good fortune-though a bitter one, to be sure-when Fate resolves to take a hand in this slow process of putrefaction and with a sudden blow makes the victim visualize the end of his disease. For more than once, that is what such a catastrophe amounts to Then it can easily become the cause of a recovery beginning with the utmost determination.

Fucking Gas yourself. You're the one in my thread, not the other way around, you unsalvageable prat.

Is this you?

cuckservatives get the rope too

youtube.com/watch?v=vljPwourJEc

You got 4/7 correct.

Merkel is continuing his pro-Turkey and pro-Iran (aryian) policy. Don't kid your selves polsters. He was pagan and pro-muzzie. Swastika was hindu occult. SS were probably sodomites as well.

kek

>Swastika was hindu occult. SS were probably sodomites as well. Adolf SCHICKLGRUBER, not Hitler. Praise Strasser.

youtube.com/watch?v=9OFjOokYBD8

any 'kekistani' fags should be shot. The simple fact is that western civ should never have mixed with Muslims or blacks on this scale.

The big H-Dawg tried to kill off the problems in society; the joo, the negro, gypsy, cripple etc.

The world would have been a safer place with more advances in science. The master race is superior to all others. This is a fact.

Are you implying he wasn't smart enough to beat the Jew at his own game? He had something the Jew will never have, charisma.

The Jew had a toe hold, but not the strangle hold it does today. He was right there. He could have tied international Jewry to communism and capitalism, but his misguided ego drove him to convince a small number of his own people.

He was even planning on letting many Jews live, as I heard he dabbled with the idea of the Madagascar plan.

Hitler was soft, then to strict at a late hour. There was a million ways to go about what he did more effectively.

Of course the Jew wouldn't stand by, but at least then they wouldn't be viewed as the innocent victims history makes them out to be. Winners write the history and the Jews won WW2 without an army of their own. They used communist and capitalist to fight their battle for them.

What do you Burgers have against Turkey and Iran? The only reason either of them are shit is because you undermine the social order there in favour of religious fanatics. You deposed the Shah and installed the Ayatollahs, not Hitler. Iran used to be a decent country and now it's a blown out shithole thanks to your nation of freedom-fry-munching, 2% cherokee nascar fans.

"Let's get this Nazi Party started!"

youtube.com/watch?v=D6bROYOQcLo

>The master race is superior to all others. This is a fact
The one you're not part of since you're mixed with Celts and Normans? You don't even know what that term means, it was a bullshit term never embraced by the Nazis and was misinterpreted from Rosenberg's writings on the German race being masters over themselves and being notably more benevolent, not that le whites are best at everything, little Renshaw.

Thumbs up for factposting.

jesus I feel bad for that kid
>freakishly large nose
>weak chin
not a favorable combination

The democracy of Hitler was actually quite prosperous. Too bad so many wanted to undermine german democracy.

Le whites, are, however, objectively best at everything. Except for not cucking themselves out of existence. No diamond is without a flaw.

So, objectively speaking if we're the "best at everything", would you say that in two centuries time if we didn't exist and failed to get back in control of things? Will we still be the "master race"? You're arrogant.

youtube.com/watch?v=JK9KbKXLZmc

Europe needs him.

>>become impatient
>>start a world war
>lets not mention that near ready Soviet force amassing on Germanies border with solely offensive troops behind those rows prepared to explicitely invade the completely underpowered and unprepared Germany because that would defeat the usual (((narrative))) that spins a successful strategic move forced on Germany by commies into a fault by Germans.

inb4 muh Hitler regret quote. Its irrelevant to the cause and effects and order of thinks. The course of events was practically inevitable if not for major changes by outside factors. Hitler never knew how much support and backup the Soviets had actually received from the eternal Anglos for this very purpose.

> He could have tied international Jewry to communism and capitalism, but his misguided ego drove him to convince a small number of his own people.

What on Earth are you babbling about, Amerifat? Hitler openly talked about the Jewish involvement in Communism and in international finance.

youtu.be/kI3Oa2BxJ-M

Like the Swedish nationality?

To be better is not necessarily to be adaptive. The Concord is a more well engineered craft than a Cesna; yet Cesnas still fly whereas Concords do not.

youtu.be/7Z8NySgvYCw

Fuck off kike. Hitler was a great man that helped his people and Germany rise from a thirdworld degenerate shithole.

Go back to the_cuckhold if you want a (((conservative))) safespace.

>The Jew had a toe hold, but not the strangle hold it does today
No. By 1935 Jews already owned the vast majority of world newspapers. Nothing Hitler could say would keep them from demonizing him, discrediting him, and trying to force a war with Germany

Except back than Turkey was mostly white and cured from extreme muzzie shit. He would have nothing with modern day iran/turkey

I've come to believe that the Islam that is ravaging the Occident and ME is created by the Jews.

The Islam of Assad, of the Ayatollah, and, the volunteers of the Waffen SS, it's not the Islam we see in our countries. And it's why Israel hate Iran and Syria.

>Swastika was hindu occult.
Jfc what is it like being actually brain dead?

I can't fucking wait until we purge you cucks.

No - we did. We were Jew pawns.

>He was even planning on letting many Jews live
Except he never killed innocent jews via le holl of cost. He made a deal with palestine to import german jews to palestine until the war started.

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

> I've come to believe

You say this like it's a difficult fact to unearth. It's never been a secret that the Saudis are the biggest funders of Wahhabi and Salafist militias and that the house of Saud is a puppet of the USA, UK & Israel.

I'm not denying he spoke of it. He spoke the truth. If he would have kept speaking he could have gained larger international audiences.

Of course the path was laid out before him. Polish aggression, soviet threat, Jew boycotts.

I'm just saying he could have woke more Normie's before his plunge into war. He knew the Jew media was in America. Just like now, Normie's have no stomach for war. Look at the way they painted him afterwards. Its the way they painted him during the war. The charge in the Nuremberg trials was the act of making an aggressive war. Thats what hung them. Most people didn't give a shit about Jews then. The t was the programming from the Holocaust that has immunized them against criticism.

I try to talk to people about Jewish supremacy IRL and they become incredibly uncomfortable. They dont know why, they just do. I can't even call it Jewish nepotism without them squirming. That is 100% a result of WW2.

One guy at worked asked me to stop because his phone might have an open mic. They're fucking pacified sheep who can't even connect their own fears with the reality of the situation. That is a direct result of WW2.

Palestine didn't want the Jews. According to the Jew Netanyahu. It was the Palestinians Who convinced Hitler to kill the Jew. Sounds plausable. Theyre the cockroach of humanity.

Well, i used to think less of muslims. That they were animals being used by the Jew to smash the last remnants of the Occident.

They are better than that though and they struggle with us.

>Jews control the world media
>he could have had an international audience

>posts Ralph Fiennes, a Jew

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Goddamn I miss you Fuhrer

Ralph isn't Jewish.

He had avenue's. Sure he wouldn't be in the Jew York times, but there was Disney and Henry ford and his publication. He acted too soon. He need to change the "meta politics" or whatever you want to call it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-PoNDRD8k1c

The truth will set you free.

We can argue over it historically, or we can learn from it and move toward with the kind of knowledge he didn't have.

I'm not saying I would have done anything different, I just have the gift of hindsight.

Goodbye mein fuhrer

He is, user.
He is.

FOR ANY NEWFAGS AND ANTIFAGS HERE, WATCH "THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD". IT DELVES INTO THE HISTORY THAT (((SCHOOLS))) DON'T WANT YOU TO LEARN. SERIOUSLY, IT'S A MASSIVE RED PILL AND WILL SHAKE YOU TO YOUR FOUNDATION.

God bless.

HH

>redpill-->cyanide
thats actually a good joke

hdgfgsgasdfdsf

To be fair Pakis are really shit. I like the Muslims though. I used to glare at them but nowadays when I see a Muslima in a coffee shop with her husband and children and see the genuine joy they have on their faces; and contrast this with the fucking screaming white banshees in Asda giving every flavour of "fuck you", "fuck off" and "shut the fuck up" to their toddlers I have to accept that we lost something they have yet to lose.

>If he would have kept speaking

Hitler wrote and spoke more than you have heard and read, I am very certain of this. He did what he needed to do; he simply failed because he literally had to take on the entire world. If you think he made some tactical errors, you are entitled to your opinion but to portray him as an incompetent idiot is a bit beyond the pale.

As far as people squirming when you mention Jewish nepotism; well, yes. They have been conditioned to this by Holocaust movies and other progressive propaganda to the point of brain damage. That's nothing Hitler could have done anything about.

Sieg champion of life, honor and moral God fearing decency. Deus lo Vult

Can you imagine a rash of rampant sexual allegations in the Reich?
>Unnamed sources confirmed to Reich Minister Goebbels earlier this week that Reich Minister Goering made sexual advances on a young boy attending a Nazi Youth Camp in 1937. Just yesterday, three separate women announced that he had forced himself on them during the Great War. Although Goering has yet to respond to our questions about his pedastry, he explained that, "Well, they were in France at the time." Goering's wife, Emmy, added, "Everyone knows he was like that back then, it wasn't out of character for him to assert himself. That's part of the appeal, you know." Admiral Doenitz has called for Reich Minister Goering to step down amid these allegations.

Oh great. I can't see shit. Everything is censored here.

replace "you" in youtube with "hook".

You suddenly realize: Muslims are simply Christians but 400 years retarded.

If I come off as calling Hitler incompetent then that my mistake. He was very intelligent which is why I believe he could have gained incredible support, beyond what he had. I'm perhaps typing to fast, as I'm also doing yard work with a limited time frames. Can't pass up a good Hitler thread, however.

No man knows everything, and I think looking back we can learn from his mistakes. He knew it wasn't going to be easy. It won't be easy for us either. You have to admit he did make mistakes. He had good reasons for what he did. That doesn't mean mistakes weren't made.

that would put them in the range of the enlightenment age. more like 1400 years retarded

OMG--THANK YOU!

Anything for you my little Prince.

Naw, 1400 is too far behind. They are basically just as christianity was during its medieval crusades. Barbaric and brutish, yet capable of relatively recent technology with heavy emphasis on superstition and theology.

Pro torture
Pro patriarchy
Pro-theocracy
Pro-absolute monarchy
Pro martyr
Pro crusade/jihad

Modern islam is basically a clone of the crusade times Christianity.

All I see is a nigger

und sie haben doch gesiegt.

middle ages started in the year 500.

so 1400 is completly right by your arguments. Lol??