Funny joke bongs, but you know this is more accurate

The anglos are the true evil and are most deserving of the pitiful state their nation is in.

WARMONGER
NATION WRECKER
TRAITOR

PERFIDIOUS ALBION

Other urls found in this thread:

english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/m_r/pound/radio.htm
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This flag meme shit looks too autistic and like a prank.

Anglos can't handle the truth as always

>being this mad

Sweden backs the vision of the EU:

"Against the blue sky of the Western world, the stars represent the peoples of Europe in a circle, a symbol of unity. Their number shall be invariably set at twelve, the symbol of completeness and perfection."

#flagreferendum

R

Im not anglo, and i meant the swedish version as well. Lmao at those who think this will work and spend actual time of their life on this.

Fucking hell sven, babbies first bant?

Why does New Zealand have so many rapes?

And why doesn't Germany?

They couldn't fit Germany on the chart.

Never have one bong felt this butthurt before.

Shut the fuck up Sven, your country is burning around you, along with Germany. Bongs are still frying in the pan, and the west is on life support, but the problem is, no one has picked up a fire extinguisher yet so for the time being we're all burning together. Fix your own country before talking.

Tbqh if it was anyone else I wouldn't mind, but a Swede is absolutely no position to talk,

Yep, guilty as charged, herdy flergen shmurgen. We're paying for our ancestral sins. So what's your excuse?

dystopia

OP is totally a Swede

I can take banter from the French, Jerries, Burgers and Ozzies, but if there's one country we don't need lecturing from it from soyboy Svens who are literally in the worst position of any Western country ever. You're a useless country and I can't wait for the civil war you guys are so going to have.

What's all this about?

>Ben Garrison felt the need to label the EU flag 'EU'
the absolute state

>when we somehow are a sjw dystopia and a shariah state at the same time

Have Europes pity. Have Swede flag.
Time to spread some evil.

>Created israel
>Invited jews back to europe
>Solidified resistance against Native Europeans for Standing Up to themselves
>Went to war with Europeans because jewish bankers told them to
>House the rothschilds
>After all this semite cock-sucking the jews STILL give them the short end of the stick (flooded with shitskins like everywhere else) & they don’t speak out about it
Tell Me, why do they get a free pass around here again?

*gets acid attacked by random arab*
*british police puts me in prison*
*the attacker gets to meet the queen and is offered an official apology*
*attacker now owns buckingham palace*
*he becomes the mayor of london*

> HOL UP, SWEDEN IS WORSE!!!

I have no idea, they genocided your people also in a traitorous move. Nobody has ruined Europe more than the anglos.

Sweden's the only country I have literally no sympathy for anymore. You guys are worthless. Don't even try to tell me you're in a better position because the whole board and the whole world knows that you aren't.

Kek

No real Swede would post that because they are related to us.
He's a MUDSLIME that doesn't know swedes and Anglos are brothers.
So he gets swedens pity, takes their gibs and hates them and their family/race.
Dirty inbred subhuman rat.

> Bong expressing mild concerned about the Rotherham cases gets dragged to jail for hate speech

>Sweden not even allowed to read British newspapers

Also post some real shit and not hypotheticals if you want to make a real point you little cuck

We're cucks together

Interfirl (1989) and "Lilya 4 Eva" (2002) both feature young Russian prostitutes, and horrible predatory Swedish men. If you want to hate on Swedes, and feel really really depressed at the same time, you can watch those films.

>backtracking when reality sets in

I'm gonna enjoy watching the rest of Europe reacting to Swedish cities on fire and chaos running free as your country crumbles first.

>entire world learning the language of one tiny island
preddy amazing desu senpai

Some Swedish woman was working in a refugee center and got enriched.

>tfw the reigning cucklord is mad that the UK is now more cucked than his country

10ks

When the muslims take London they have won Nigel, I hope you are aware of that.

Feels good.

londistan was lost 15yrs ago sven

London isn't even Muslim, it's just full of nogs from the Caribbean and Africa. Repatriation would sort it nicely, but yours on the other hand are all over the place and are ticking time-bombs (literally).

is that davros spawn

Fucking glorious.

Why is Murica older than Britain?

I guess this could be kraut paedos too ?

m8 ill kick pure and utter fuck out of you
Die, paki nin-nog

love skippy kek

(((Anglo's))) are not even a true race.

Look at what Ezra Pound said about Anglos:

>The big Jew is so bound up with this Leihkapital that no one is able to unscramble that omelet. It would be better for you to retire to Darbyshire and defy New Jerusalem, better for you to retire to Gloucester and find one spot that is England than to go on fighting for Jewry and ignoring the process.

he was talking about WWII and the fact that stupid nigger UK was successfully able to murder 1 million German civilians in barbaric night raids.

Anglos are not a true race, the Isle of Great Britian has probably been owned by Jews for like 600 years

The Venice Mafia which originally came from (((BABYLON))) then moved on to the UK, introduced their ((( £ £ £ £ £))) and turned the entire country into a nation of brown-nosers who sniff the ass of the (((aristocracy))).

ITS CLASSIC DIVIDE AND CONQUER

THEY WENT TO A STRATEGICALLY INSULATED ISLAND

AND THEN invented some "royalty", they create the money so everyone in the UK has to suck their dick to get the money

they were able to turn the Anglos against their own people, killing millions of Germans even though Anglo-Saxion's originally came from Germany, but as EZRA POUND says:

english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/m_r/pound/radio.htm

>english.illinois.edu/maps/poets/m_r/pound/radio.htm

>And in your past a trail of blood and of infamy. You bought Hessians to kill your own blood in America. You bought 'em from a stinking feudal overlord, who was in the hands of the ROTHSCHILD; that is HISTORY. You stirred up the American savages against your own kin IN America. But now Eden and Cripps have called in the Muscovite, to bum and destroy all Eastern Europe, and kill Finland, for the sake of the stinking Jews nickel mines.

>Your infamy is bound up with Judaea. You can not touch a sore or a shame in your empire but you find a Mond, a Sassoon, or a Goldsmid. YOU HAVE NO RACE left in your government.

Praiskek.jpg

thx user.

u dont know what you are dealing with
keep talkng, we ill find u

Caring for his retarded mother made him age rapidly.

True
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Utter bollocks lad

see

FUCK IF ANGLOS ARE A REAL RACE, THEN WHY DO SO MANY OF THEM LOOK LIKE THIS?

Once you understand that Anglo's were bred to be the Roftschilds personal servant class, then it makes sense.

The Roftschilds directed the white slave trade captured and enslaved like 50,000 Irish peasants and took them to the Carribean on slave ships

>The anglos are the true evil and are most deserving of the pitiful state their nation is in.

And the swedes aren't?

1)>Anglo
I'm Scottish.
2) The rest of the family can go and die, I am sworn to protect only one of them.

is already legal in California.

dope earring!

At least he's...

>When your nation is known for literally nothing other than IKEA, canned fish that sells like shit and being the epitome of an absolutely cucked and self-hating society so you try to shift attention to Britain because it has problems with immigration (despite being nowhere near as bad as Sweden's).

I got news for you, cuck. Britain's problems with immigration are forced onto us by our government. We have very little say in the matter because both our Labour and Conservative parties want to bring in immigration for cheap Labour.

Sweden, on the other hand, has those problems on a much greater scale, and it's because the Swedish population themselves voted for it. Every Swede I've tried to justify the muslim rape or crime problems, and when their points get crushed with facts they just resort to saying "you're a right-winger and therefore too stupid to understand the complexity of my tolerance".

Literally kill yourself. Your nation and your people are a disgrace to the white race and there is no redeeming you by any stretch of the imagination. If your country and your people had half a brain between them, you would strive to be more like Norway or Denmark. You are a stain on the entire Nordic population, and you are the reason why other races say Germanic people are weak. Neck yourself.

secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

>its time to wake up and channel your autism sweden

Stopped reading at "MP". This image is chock-full of bullshit, stop spreading fake news.

>implying the london cult of personality isn't sadiq khan

you fucked up, bong

I want the anti anglo posted back :(

Why is Turkey even included? No one in the entire world is learning Turkish so why???