If (((they))) are so powerful and influential why would (((they)) allow this?

If (((they))) are so powerful and influential why would (((they)) allow this?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/schmooze/342615/mel-gibson-working-on-sequel-to-the-passion-of-the-christ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

huh, why would a race of backstabbers who value money over anything else want to get money? really makes you think

This. Also, the Jews are neurotic there is no masterplan

I saw the trailer and was interested for 30 seconds before I realized it wasn’t actually about gay dads.
I still think the first movie should have ended with marky fucking will up the ass. That’s what the whole movie was leading to it was all about emasculating him the fact that it didn’t happen was a major cop out and ruined the movie conpletley.

Not enough gay sex ruined the movie for you?

He made amends for calling Winona Ryder an oven dodger and now he may resume his career.

Mel is just a great entertainer regardless. The same reason we tolerated so many Antichrist Jews is the same reason we tolerate him.

Because he's making WW2 movies now you idiot

Daily Reminder

FDR was a psychopath Commie faggot and his wife was a dike monster who got us into a war with Japan for no reason but to please the Jews

(((They))) banned him from making his trademark redpilled films like Passion of Christ and Apocalypto

No no gay sex at all ruined the movie for me the whole movie was mark showing that he was more of a man than will at every turn and most of the time it was completely implausible with the only reason mark being there was to make will look like a sissy and at the end they just became bros that’s not cool he was supposed to make will his bitch.

about that
forward.com/schmooze/342615/mel-gibson-working-on-sequel-to-the-passion-of-the-christ/

Funfact: FDR was a cripple.

Cripples love welfare.

Because he's money.

he is protected

Kek. Came here to say this. Kikes will flip on literally anything for money.

but he named the jew. surely they wouldnt overlook such offense

Doesn't he have 15 children?

So people like (((you))) can make pathetic denials like (((this)))

>Hollywood has to buy Star Wars contracts and what not to stay relevant and on-top because they are out of ideas
>Mel Gibson tops box office without trying

Uncle Gibson putting ((them)) in the oven again.

Gibson is too powerful for the jew to shackel.
He made the Passion without the jews coin.

Was passion of the Christ any good i never saw it

It was done well. All his movies are he is a great director

It's the torturing of christ for two hours from what I understand, pretty boring all in all. I fell asleep when I saw in theaters with the youth group because I was blazing mad weed all day with my buddies after we got out of some band event.

>Passion of the Christ 2; Electric Bakajoo

Mel is based but (((Wahlberg))) is a piece of shit

They took him in for a 'private conversation' and he came back out saying that he was very sorry for his comments and that he greatly respects the Jews and Israel.

He's just so good that the Jews give him a pass because he makes so much money.

holy fuck does he come back to life or something

This desu. And the fact that they didnt have a black dad played up that stereotype way too much.

And Mel is based so he gets a pass. ((They)) have always been like this. No surprise if he can make them money.

WHAT

was pretty good, yeah.

>let me tell you about the jews
>I already know, mel, I already know...

The Zionists in Hollywood are already firmly on top to be worried about any lower people; too busy raping kids and collecting shekels too.

He brings in shekels, thats all (((they))) care about.

Chinese own most of it. They make films now expecting to earn money back in china rather then western nations.

China runs the show now. Not jews.

Mel is based af

>China runs the show now. Not jews.
Hardly, upside-down-goy.

I shed a tear when I watched it.

Mel has talent, unlike 95% of the hacks that infect Hollywood.
Talent makes money.
Chinese are muscling in on (((their))) monopoly.
Mel gets a road to redemption for them shekels.

Mel Gibson is big enough to not need ((((them)))).
He is one of the few.

Also, Mel Gibson has succeeded despite ((((their)))) best attempts. He is a tough SOB.

You will watch it once and never want to watch it again. But go watch it.

>liberals pedos and rapists are droping like flies
>Mel is getting stronger everyday

Huberous has caused their grip on Hollywood to slacken. Also Mel is great.