URGENT Weaponized plague

If this is what they claim it is we need to do some digging and see what we can find, remember
they tried this before with EBOLA and other viruses. Lets get this in the public eye and investigated, MSM is staying away from this story per CIA and other countries agencies.
Dig in Anons The world is counting on you

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658482/Madagascar-Plague-Black-Death-Outbreak-Toll-Symptoms-Spread-Africa-WHO-Airborne-Pneumonic
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/wssd/summarypublication.pdf
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtu.be/SRbhLtjOiRc
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5949b329e4b0db570d3778cc
youtu.be/OYRknZ-6pRM
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-12/dhs-prepares-biological-attack-drill-infrastructure-oklahoma
history.com/news/medieval-black-death-was-airborne-scientists-say
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This could affect us all not just the blacks in Africa

who cares if niggers die
they're niggers

Good

Wear a mask and burn the dead. You'll be fine.

Its not airborne lol, transfered by lice.

Not gonna lie I dreamt the other week that boats coming to Europe had animal carcasses with the intention of spreading plague.

This plague will reach other countries, think of Merkel and the Pope embracing refugees, They started bombing Somalia expect more refugees with the plague

What's agenda 21?

It's the illumanati depopulation/take over the world scheme to kill off a bunch of people and force the rest into ghettos and cities to control people and protect nature.

Oh wow... nobody cares

Where is Plague-Chan? Also this strain of plague is airborne.

Is there a gofundme? I want to donate to make the plague stronger.

>Its not airborne lol, transfered by lice.
Nope

>Cases have increased by 8% in just a week with nearly 2,000 people infected by the deadly airborne strain…
>The airborne pneumonic plague can be spread by coughing, sneezing and spitting.
>dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/658482/Madagascar-Plague-Black-Death-Outbreak-Toll-Symptoms-Spread-Africa-WHO-Airborne-Pneumonic

Agenda 21 links
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/content/documents/Agenda21.pdf
un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/wssd/summarypublication.pdf

Everyone realizes this is treatable with normal antibiotics like Cipro right?
It will only affect africa basically.

They say there is no cure, but that might be said to cause fear

definitely seems legitimate

whites have immunity. we'll be fine.

Pneumonic plague is a very aggressive infection requiring early treatment. Antibiotics must be given within 24 hours of first symptoms to reduce the risk of death.[5] Streptomycin, gentamicin, tetracyclines and chloramphenicol are all effective against pneumonic plague.

Antibiotic treatment for seven days will protect people who have had direct, close contact with infected patients. Wearing a close-fitting surgical mask also protects against infection.[5]

The mortality rate from untreated pneumonic plague approaches 100%.[7]

>nig nog gets antibiotics from UN doctor
>is told to take it for two weeks
>takes it for one week and feels better
>nig nig in his wisdom stops taking antibiotics
>dies of plague
>plague is now antibiotic resistant

we're fucked

If the fucking jew didn't import nonwhites to europe and try to depopulate it i would clap for this plague of theirs.

this.

We also have antibiotics, sanitation and don't believe that diseases are cured by fucking virgins into their eye-sockets or whatever the latest superstition of the negroes is.

We should do this just for the butthurt. The shrines to ebola-chan made international news.

lets just hope hippie doctors dont travel to africa to give the nigger those antibiotics resulting in a mutation making it immune to antibiotics. not to mention these doctors traveling back and spreading this shit here.
we should close all borders if this gets out of hand tbqh

we should close all borders anyway tbqh

>Some 143 people have now been killed
Yeah... this is nothing. This is bee sting level of deaths per year. For comparison:
>Flu: 250,000 to 500,000 deaths per year, or ~31,250/month

Too late hans many african nigger are already in krautland. You will be soon plagued

lol don't dig in. Don't help the nigg noggs over and over again.They will be gone from the face of the earth in no time.

A public safety announcement now follows....
>1. Don't dig up the dead
>2. Don't hug and kiss the dead
>3. Don't eat the dead
>4. Don't have sex with the dead
>5. wash your hands
Follow this advice and you will be fine.

From what I heard, the incubation time is way too short, you'll die within 48 hours or so. Enough to spread through massive population centers like slums, but by introducing 72 hour quarantine zones you could easily defuse it.
Of course that would require the political will of our "elites" to not culturally enrich us for three days, and I don't think they can go that long without destroying our nations.

100 bucks it's the chinnese.
200 bucks it's the muslims.
300 bucks its cia glow in the dark niggers
400 bucks its the club of rome/illuminati/jews.
1000 bucks is niggers fucking plague victims.

yeah, I wonder if its just a (((coincidence)))
you have nothing to laught too, you have your own diseases which are antibiotic resistant.

Good, what are the niggers going to do about it? Nothing.

Depopulation, emptying out small towns, kicking farmers out to make vast areas that are uninhabited to create bio diversity.

Pretty much, population control and stuffing people to into cities.

Ebola-girl failed, I hope this new virus-chan succeed!

This is a Psy-op to reinforce the need to spread the rapefugees from Africa around the whole world.
Now they will force the countries that havent accepted refugess to start helping them because of the (((plague))).

Yeah no. No one is taking plague victims. (...I hope)

you don't understand how quarantines work. this is about the only thing that could put a dent in a rapefugee project.

>OMG! We must help the plague people
A few years ago I would've laughed thinking somebody could be so stupid to think any country would open it's borders to plague victims. These days, I wouldn't be surprised to see 'plague carries welcome' signs at every port.

The Plague was known to have been an issue in Madagascar for ages. Since the country is currently in the grips of massive social/political unrest, this provided the perfect opportunity for it to spread.

This is not an "illuminati depopulation effort" it's nature taking course. Let's pray it spreads to the rest of Africa so they perish en mass and refugee populations get vaulted out of bear necessity.

>Weaponized plague
>240 deaths in four months.
Not a very efficient weapon is it?

Not really, Agenda 21 is just wrapping with white genocide legalized in it.
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

I'm starting to think this could be part of some social engineering plan by the chinks.

probably a joint operation of western european nations to stop refugees.
no politician ACTUALLY believes that refugees are beneficial. they use them for slave work like factories, street sweeping and more. now theyve got enough refugees to last another generation and they will try to kill them all off.

But they are replacing the euros with people from any shithole. When the waves from que unaffected countries start, do you think that they will hold them out ? Im all in favor of we campaigning for Plague-Chan to raise the death toll to biblical proportions in these places. But for me, that's what (((they))) will try to push.

Plague is only a problem if you live in close proximity to rats or other carriers. Even having them in your walls isn't sufficient, you need to have the little fuckers running across your bed and/or clothing.

Also, the last outbreak of Ebola was incredibly mild (by Ebola standards). It was spread around by idiots going to witch doctors and stealing blood stained mattresses from isolation wards.

> don't have sex with the dead
NO FUN ALLOWED

No, and that's even among a population that washes the dead and has little if any modern hygiene.

We'd probably be fine.

Dis true?

>We need more africans to replace our aging populations
Every nog that dies from this plague is 10 less nogs that will starve to death in 15 years. The african population is being maintained artificially at well over it's carrying capacity by foreign aid. It's time to accept reality and not emotions.

Based Russians.

> listening to Euro beat
> browsing Sup Forums
> come across thIs thread
> feelsgoodman
Thread theme
youtu.be/SRbhLtjOiRc

Also this Austrian knows

Nurgle's daughter is back for round 2

I hope plague-chan is stronger than ebola-chan.

so what? there are too many fucking "humans" on earth anyways.

civilized countries will manage, even if something swaps over.

Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

It's not completely false. There are gene combinations that give some resistance to plague and they are relatively wide-spread in Europe.

>promotes genocide against blacks on a daily basis
>gets mad when he thinks someone is actually doing it

based chinese

Isn't the plague treatable by regular antibiotics? Also don't standard hygiene practices (wash hands, don't live with rats, etc.) cut down on transmission to the point it spreads at about the same rate as a cold?

India creates them
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5949b329e4b0db570d3778cc

No, with this kind of plague when you see the symptoms you are pretty much doomed.

This, they need to spread it a little more to stabilize the population growth to 0

YES

Seems like the most logical thing to do would be quarantine the affected areas then. So I can only assume we'll need to take in plague refugees next month.

But race is only skin deep, how is this possible?
Are germs racist?
Also I found an even better thread theme
youtu.be/OYRknZ-6pRM

so you guys familiar with sept the 23rd right? - its supposed to preclude a plague

Shemita was a meme
As much as I wish it wasn't, it didn't come to fruition

DYEUS

>Dig up and dance around with necrotic meat puppets that used to be niggers
>Kill and break open the skulls of bald men trying to get the gold your nigger ass thinks is in their heads
>Kill and burn a bunch of other niggers because you're convinced they're fucking vampires
>Just generally be subsaharan African niggers
>Wonder why you suddenly have the fucking plague

Tell them Antibiotics only cure you if you burn them with old tires and breathe the smoke.

in the end, sadly, someone always saves the niggers. no matter how hard they try to kill themselves and each other.

no volcano, yet, but there is a plague - and if you understood the sign it wasn't about anything happening immediately but the setting of the stage for the time ahead

There's going to be a bio-attack drill on the Kansas-Oklahoma border January through February next year. Linky

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-12/dhs-prepares-biological-attack-drill-infrastructure-oklahoma

ps Cats carry Plague. They also spread flea infestations. Fleas carry Plague, too.

Virulent disease in a population is literally one of the only things that will get a country to close their air, land, and sea borders to a nation. Depopulated dark continent soon. Probably the chinks doing.

a plague has in the western civilization no big chance to break out. Bad weapon to kill a lot of people ... except in Africa of course

I hope it gets weaponized, and someone uses it to clean up Africa and the Middle East. Anyone stupid enough to dig up the dead, then dance with them deserves to be infected.

Good.

If that happens, I'm on the first plane back to Blighty, and I'll hire a courier to ship my stuff back over. I'll be safe on my island.

Flag checks out

it's a bad weapon even in africa, desu.

if a nigger coughs once, whitey help organisations will come rush to aid already.

i'd say this one is on the bad hygiene of niggers.

why not simply put less money into africa?
they only multiply because of gibs.

it would be much safer than a fucking bioweapon too.

>fleas
>winter in OK

k man.

Main vectors going to be birds and small mammals.

However I'm in OK and I am planning a trip to Dallas that week.

i wonder anyway why are there so many doctors down there. Its hopeless and they threaten your life if you want to help

link?

There'll be another charity single and celebrity endorsements, alongside some fucking spastic doctors touching their face, contracting the disease, and going home with it.

Like Ebola. Thank fuck we contained that shit.

Anyone with a right mind won't let these plagued shits come else where

And with society's cucked way of thinking, only a plague can get rid of monsters that can't think right.

We are all Russian bots here, ja mein Comrade?

as far as i know it is almost not possible to enter, for example, Europe before the symptoms appear.

One can only hope that this spreads to the middle east and wipes them out too.

Why would you want to interfere with the great de-Niggerization?

the only thing doctors should do, is to sterilize the niggers.

ANY aid should only be given, if the benefitting niggers have been sterilized already.

this is good, ignore unless it happens here.

what do you think aids is? or the mass vaccination thats take place in the 20th century in africa used to (((help)))?

shits old news. cia niggers have used them as test subjects forever,

I'm calling bullshit.
If this is engineered, then the engineering squad are retards as its not working very well.
Something like 200 dead.
Probably 10k niglets were introduced to replace the dead already in this time.
Niggers breed quickly.

apparently the medieval plague was airborne
history.com/news/medieval-black-death-was-airborne-scientists-say