Muhammeds Birthday

Thursday, 30 November 2017. The Prophet Muhammad's birthday.

I suggest on that day mosques across Europe should wake up to lots of birthday cards wishing him a happy birthday. Time to get creative guys, show our new guests that we wish their prophet a happy birthday. I'm sure they will appreciate it in these divisive and tense times.

Here is my go at it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY
youtube.com/watch?v=kEvwfvRpqCA
youtube.com/watch?v=naXWztFC_rg
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for interest

I'm listening...

or you you could burn the mosque as a present?

Its simple, make a mildly offensive birthday card that depicts the prophet. Send to mosques in your country near the date and watch the fireworks

feel free to, but you will probably get caught and the prison sentence would be fucking big

Bump

Isn't that a hate crime in your country? Her Majesty wouldn't be pleased at all.

Hey what's up FBI?

well, you dont have to include your own adress on the letter, so no one will know who sent it.

if you want to be even more autistic, wear gloves so no prints

That image of Muhammad is wrong.
Christians claim that Jesus was white.
Then muhammad must also be white because he comes from the same area only 600 years earlier.

Who else is white?

irrelevant

>Believes in the prophet Muhammed
>supports pedophilia
>keeping women as sex slaves
>killing anyone who doesn’t believe
But yes, it’s all peaceful

Doesn't even need to be an offensive image. Simply depicting their prophet along with an unironically happy message would do the job.

true, a mix might be a good idea

Kike Begone!

It isn't today you retard, his birthday follows the Islamic calendar, so it changes every year in western calendar

Here's my take on it.

2 things Muslims hate the most:

Spam mayor of London on Twitter with Muhammed Pictures to celebrate

This idea actually has some potential. Muslims will HATE it bc of all the bullshit on not drawing MoHamhead while ignorant leftists and normies might eat the idea up...

Wow a pissy little english man. Did mahamad steal your lunch money?

I think we should rather make them look like a child drawing. That way it will appear as drawn in school by some children (or if by any chance you have a child, ask him to draw something). I wonder how talking heads would react for this one.

this is actually a genius idea.

Dude, Muhammad had red hair and pale skin... And married a 6 year old.

ahh so now i understand why arabs worship white people

>send picture of mohammed fucking a goat with happy birthday wishes to next mosque
>instead of your adress you write the adress of your next synagoge
>let the shitstorm begin

Something like this?

Stir the shitstorm, this is fucking fantastic

haha good one

Better than IOTBW

Who said Germans didn't have a sense of humour?

This is def IOTBW 2.0

We should all draw pictures of Muhammad sucking cock. Send it to mosques everywhere. If everyone did it, it will cause world wide outrage.

Oh fuck Kraut, NICE
Fortunately there isn't any Mosques around my region (believe or not)

Are you 12?

33 actually

bumping this again

This

this, now if it were to get to media they may try to spin it as "Neo-nazism bigotry rising in youth, this is quite concerning"

youtube.com/watch?v=tZxH4QYLRQY

Muhammed was white, sorry sandniggers.

All of you followed a white man and that is why you hate seeing pictures of him.

I was gonna say that actually, we should also highlight the section of the Hadith where it talks about Muhammad's pale skin or so forth. It probably isn't necessary though since the Happy B-day card is good enough

also could be argued that it was a legitimate attempt to build bridges, but muslims are overreacting monkeys

I'm reporting this post to the police.
Enjoy jail.

i report you to the SS
enjoy your oven

>checks flag
>screenshot
Damn jews, you're next once we get close to Hanukkah

it's not

True, true, but media ain't gonna allow that now aren't they? Anyways we should do something similar near Hanukkah as I jokingly said to this kike over here:now that I think more about it

I'd take a bigly prison sentence over living with these sand apes tbqhfamalamadingdong

It's ok,I'll get you one too

I wish I lived in Israel so I could get all those fucking you's desu, I mean I've accepted the bloody matza so shouldn't I own like 32 square acres of the holy land?.

you would be living with them inside prison too

Yeah but at that point I'd be given a free ticket to trample them underfoot, I could DEUS VULT on the daily.

Remember the MLK kid fiasco? It's not gonna help anyone. Besides why do we need to bring kids into all of this?

Sometimes I think Germans deserve the shit they're in.

kids will be living with it in the future

How about happy-birthday cards showing him fucking 9-year-old Aisha?

I like this idea

Keep in mind that most printers can be tracked back. They print a serialnumber that hardly can be seen with the naked eye on every piece of paper. So if you didn't pay your printer cash, don't print at home.

Sadly this isn't so.
> Sandniggers run the prisons.
> Not just via over population,
> But the guards have given up on the PC bullshit, so they just the apes run riot.
> That guy that put bacon on a mosque door got murdered, guards said they where too busy, probably suicide anyway.

then didnt the IOTBW campaign have that same danger?

fucking moron

Either that or you get to spend your entire sentence in solitary like Tommy Robinson.

Yes and any shit like that in this country will see a grossly disproportionate law enforcement response the very second it gets press coverage.

OP's plan might not be such a great idea:

Charlie Hebdo released cartoons of muhammed in 2006 and 2012. They had their offices firebombed in 2011, and then 2 islamist gunment shot up the Paris HQ offices in 2015, killing 12 people.

Then there is the The Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy in 2005.
The islamic world rioted, resulting in more than 200 reported deaths.

mudslimes cause enough terrorism on their own without you intentionally pissing them off further with even more cartoons of muhammed. it's been done multiple times before, and muzzies just get even more angry than usual and kill a bunch of people.

He's going to have the Metropolitan Police go after me like they did 4 months ago, fuck them.

Plus, can alsways do it all by hand if thats better, has a more authentic feel, just write in caps so they cant track handwritting

Yes but IOTBW is a really harmless message.
Sending Muhammad birthday cards is pouring oil into fire, because they don't allow images of this faggot.

Anyway, we need some children drawings

... Thats kind of the point user, it shows everyone that they are unhinged, better to do this now while there is still less of them

yeah by hand will be a better shout than printing, can use crayon and collage stuff, will be a proper arts and 'crafty' activity

why did they go after you?

this

erm, do we not have enough proof of that already?

muzzies ran over randomers on a london bridge twice, most european countries have had at least one 'truck of peace'
then theres:
9/11
7/7
lee rigby
battaclan
that holiday resort that got shot up
german christmas market
manchester ariana grande bombings.

there's so many i cant even remember them all. and it's muslims every time

dfsdfsgfasgsf

And they had another shot at the tube recently.

yeah and still people don't realise it. otherwise they would vote for change.

>erm, do we not have enough proof of that already?
yes, WE have enough. in the public opinion all those incidents have nothing to do with islam.
let them chimp out again and again.

but i'm with you, that this should not be too offensive.

Apart from the remnants of UKIP and some meme parties, there's nobody to vote for.

Part and pacel posting on Sadiq twitter and the Metropolitan police.
They threatened me and blocked me once they figured that i wasn't in bongland, at the end my twitter acct was cancelled.

orly? how recently. how the fuck did i miss that one?

that doesnt prove me wrong though, if we had like a big anti muslim party in the UK ike FN in france then Id say yeah you are right people are waking up, but here? no they dont see islam at the treat, just 'Extremeists' and so nothing will change

A few months ago. Thankfully they fucked it up and it just burned instead of exploding.

fucking how?
this: if there was any way to vote to fix it i would. fucking 2 party system where neither of the 2 parties will actually do shit about it.

at least the americans had the option to vote for trump.

where's our trump card??

Happy birthday faggot!

Jews

how the fuck do the incidents have nothing to do with islam?
it's even in their books to do jihad and 'terrorise the kuffar'
One of them says it here. go to 2:40:
youtube.com/watch?v=kEvwfvRpqCA

Or when roaming did an interview with an imam. go to about 2:45 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=naXWztFC_rg

all that violence and shit is very clearly in the core texts themselves, the koran, the hadiths, etc. They dont even try to hide it.

oh yeah! i do remember.
a few people got burns. no1 died though. and then the cops caught the fucker.

I get the impression that the majority of people don't believe any of this bullshit about Islam not being violent, but there isn't a thing they can do about it, and saying anything publicly will cost them their jobs.

why should it cost them their jobs if they can back up what they say with evidence? there's literally hundreds of violent verses in the koran.

no1 should be fired just for telling the truth.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

We're talking about the same country where throwing a bacon sandwich at a mosque results in a year's prison sentence where you get murdered by muslim inmates.

where you in a coma in the past years?

yep.
and you can be jailed for posting 'islamophobic' comments on facebook or twitter.

oh well, at least were not as fucked as sweden yet.

nope. just saying that the longer people bury their heads in the sand and get islamified, then the worse it's gonna be when they finally have no choice but to wake up and do something.

it's 1 person 1 vote. if they breed enough, they can have a muslim theocracy voted into power.

If you're gonna do this, add to the birthday note some juicy hadiths that show that Muhammad was a pedophile, a liar, a murderer, and generally a retarded inbred.

>[Bukhari 4037] «Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said "Who is willing to kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Messenger! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Ka`b)." The Prophet said, "You may say it."»
(Ka'b was then lured away from his companions with a lie, stabbed and beheaded.)

>[at-Tirmidhi 2608] «Narrated Anas bin Malik: that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "I have been ordered to fight the people until they bear witness to La Ilaha Illallah, and that Muhammad is His servant and Messenger".»

>Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378] «It was narrated that 'Aishah said: "The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."»

>[Sunan Abu Dawud 66] «Narrated AbuSa'id al-Khudri: The people asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): Can we perform ablution out of the well of Buda'ah, which is a well into which menstrual clothes, dead dogs and stinking things were thrown? He replied: Water is pure and is not defiled by anything.»

>a muslim theocracy voted into power

They won't need one. Once they completely drive everyone else out of a major city, they own it.

technically the laws in that city would still be the same as the rest of the nation, though.
they cant shariah law a place up unless they take the government.

>they cant shariah law a place up unless they take the government.
Wrong. They can turn entire cities into de-facto self ruling muslim ghettoes. They've already done it in Belgium and Sweden. Bigly.

Of course they can. They can enforce whatever they want with mob violence. It's not as if the police would stop them.

yeah, that's all true.
i was just wondering why you're so upset about the idiocy in europe. it's the same shit since years, people deny the most simple and obvious facts until it's too late.
i don't even rage anymore. if they all wanted to import an islamic hellhole so badly, than they deserve to fucking die.