Why can't this old grumpy fuck just die already?

Why can't this old grumpy fuck just die already?

I'm sick of hearing about him at my anime cons and meetings where everyone sucks his dick. None of his work approach the standard of Watership Down or any great children cartoon films.

Fuck him and fuck his retarded fans.

OP is a faggot

>going to cons
>going to meetings to talk about anime

Kill yourself, my man.

He lives on your shitposts, stop those and he will die

i.e. fuck off

Are you mad because he's more popular than your favorite studio?

Fuck off hermit.

where do you think we are?

>Wateship Down

Besides the opening sequence, Watership Down is shit and has no redeeming animation qualities. Miyazaki might be a grumpy old man, but he's got a better eye for art than Martin Rosen ever did. Shame that everything that John Hubley died and had every good quality about the movie undermined by that leech.

>hermit
You seriously think that's an insult on this board?

Go back to your hugbox forums if you want sympathy for your cancer cults. Shit thread OP your situation is 100% your own fault

Why can't think shitty old bored and it's hatred of people that talk some sense just die already?

Rrrruururur I'm 12 and angry look at muh laughing meme

That's right. I had heard legends about this place, but I never though it would be so bad.

Man is tough. I've tried to take his soul, but he always fights back

>uh bloo bloo why aren't Sup Forumsnons retarded con-going weebs like me
End your life please

Ummmm...?? Are in insulting our board mascot? You do know he appears on our banner?

We'll be regaled with tales of his mastery long after his death

Why should I listen to someone who hasn't seen the sunlight for at least 3 months?

wat

He's too angry to die.

Someone who thinks going to cons is worthwhile social interaction have absolutely no reason to talk shit about basement dwellers.
Fuck off to your high school anime club if you're craving validation this bad.

The scum of the Internet, not unlike you.

Enjoy your non-existent social life in mommy's basement!

Who the fuck goes to conventions in thus day and age. They're just yet more industry run cash grabs and advertising venues filled with the worst sort of human slime. What makes you think because I somewhat like anime sometimes I want to spend face time and a summer weekend around its absolutely dreadful sad sack fanbase

Awesome 12 year old shit fling. Well executed and timely

The man has given anime a positive name to the international arts community and some form of dignity with his Ghibli classics in contrast to all the trash, fanservice garbage and hedonistic shallow diarrhea that is the main anime industry. You shut your retarded cheetoh covered basement dwelling autistic mouth and show some respect.

Kys, nu-MALe user

The cult of Miyazaki will be stronger still in death

>kys

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves, OP included.

sage

it's okay, i will get dubs and everything will be fine.

Kill yourself you self-hating idiot.

>It's an "Sup Forums reminds you why anime will always be cancerous" episode

>anime cons and meetings
Sage and report, guys.

Anime is not cancerous. Sup Forums is.

Both are

No.

Lurk 2 years before posting