Monster Musume thread

Milk does a body good.

Other urls found in this thread:

fapservice.com/monster-musume-no-iru-nichijou-manga-fanservice-compilation-vol-1-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of horrible pathogens live in an shapeshifter, that are now going to be spread to everyone else.
Tsk tsk Doppel

Is a specific kind of milk , or will any milk do?

I'm going to marry Draco!

Only the best kind.

I'm going to marry Tio!

Farm fresh is important.

Not before marrying Zombina!

At least Doppel doesn't create new Doppels when she bites. Still worth it though.

BEST GIRL IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!

I thought Doppel was a Pettanko.

Im going to marry a nice quiet troll

She's what ever she wants to be, user.

Fuzz

How much would you spend on pillow fort materials for her?

Did I miss the birthday snake?

Yes, yes you did

What does "look in the archive" mean?

Shake-O did a good picture of Miia for her birthday. Check the archives.

Fucking Rapist!

As much as it takes

So lets say that you have eggs with Papi one day. Would you be willing to watch and warm the eggs if she couldn't?

Don't post Lilith,Post Manako instead!

>W-why did you miss my birthday Darling?

I want to be in a loving relationship with Manako and help her get over her fear of direct eye contact

I want to FUCK Manako and CUM inside her.

Her massive limbs are for hugging you high in the air.

PAPI WA ROPE!

Don't know if anyone's posted the new limited edition cover for vol. 11 but Lala is officially best girl now.

HOLY FUCK.

LAME!! there's almost no nipples in lather chapters let alone loli nudity and milking,That's just gay ass tease.

I'm to shove two knotted dildos inside her!

Papi wa Blowjob.

spotted the faggot.

Tio's ass kills this picture for me

Jesus Christ

>Dat Lala

Tio is gross in general.

Flat pancake ass is canon.

He does have a point.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

God damn open shirtmwith nothing underneath is almost as sexy as shirt hanging off one shoulder my god Lala is great

MUH DIIIIICKKKK

Cerea the best!

meh.....
THIS!!

Oh sorry haha I was out having a great time with Rachnera all day.

Melonbooks has been releasing limited covers since volume 3, this is the best one they've released.

I want to marry all the BIG girls

Best girl.

Well, they can't show nipples in a cover only a tease of them

It's just tease that manga volume is full of almost Non nude chapters I get you guys like cheesecake,But full nudity is always better unless you are gay.

Shit taste

Papi wa rape

Horsepussy is shit tier girl.
Didn't you learn your lesson already, user.

Doppel is truly the bestest!

>big
>Papi and Manako
user pls you gotta chose one best waifu

>wants to marry big girls
>Cathyl and Oct that low

THICC

I'll learn that lesson when you replace those terribad recolors of Draco and Zombina with pictures that actually look decent

Well Cathyl is shit so I don't blame that one.

I'm talking about how the earlier Chapter(volumes 1-5) Used to be lewd as fuck! lots of nudity,tits'nipples,butts,But now you have to wait like 5 chapters for only one page of fanservice,It sucks!! Okayado deserved to have "his" game cancelled and erased forever.

PAPI WA CUTE BUTT!

There is nothing better than clothing which leaves the rest to your dick's imagination

shit they cancelled they game?
I mean its not surprising but still, I guess it kinda lasted a while.

I'm in the presence of true gentlemen and scholars.

Inferior girls / side characters don't deserve recoloring, user.

Doppel can become any color she wants, but that still won't change her greatness over them.

I appreciate little MG too! Nothing wrong with the best of both worlds!

Not only that but it's also to show that it's in the 11th volume that she finally shows her nipples in full colour
It's me or is Crabman listening on we are discussing here?
Some time ago I was discussing how good is teasing a nude, while I was using this image as example, and now Crabman show this, teasing almost in the same way? I feel observed

There's no worse than a once very ecchi manga that choose to destroy who made it popular on the first place just to appeal to a "wider" audience

Why would they cut down on the nudity? Is it just because the series became popular?
Dammit I came into the series looking for lewd Monster Girls and I want it to stay that way!

> That right angle
We Liefeld now

PAPI WA A GOD!

>Doppel will never scare you into submission
>she'll never laugh and cuddle with you without asking for forgiveness

This is a tough life we live.

This
When you see lots of nudes you get used to it, teasing can make wonders
If not, why would erotic lingerie exist then?

The manga is shit now I can get over the new Okayado's crappy art-style,But I dont want to get over the lack of good nudity.

>you pick a favorite girl who won't appear in the manga anymore or get to be in the anime

Fuck my taste why do I love cowtits so much

If this is sarcasm....It's a very lame one. I think you better judge it yourself: fapservice.com/monster-musume-no-iru-nichijou-manga-fanservice-compilation-vol-1-2/ NOT ONLY THE ART GETS WORSE,BUT THE FANSERVICE GETS TONED DOWN,TOO.

Papi wa horny!

Goodbye then
For now he won't change what he's doing. The way the story is progressing, there's not much space to senseless nudity, except for a couple of scenes. Next chapter there won't be much lewdness, unless something really out of place happens

I want to papi all over Papi's papi, know what im sayin?

Anyone feel like the manga's starting to get a tad stale?

I feel like crab's introducing too many characters instead of expanding on current ones, which makes it feel even slower considering how much he slowed down his releases. That one user in the thread is also right about it getting more "tame" over time as well.

If he's getting bored he should just try some actual plot progression/work towards the ending.

Polt OVA yet?

GAY!
also....
>The way the story is progressing.
>progressing.
>story.
>progressing.

THIS!!!!,I miss the everyday aspect of the manga!!
I dont want half assed "X-Files Mythology-tier" long story arcs out of the producer's rectum I want cute monster girls having fun with Darling.

> The scene with Polt holding a male Kobold's arm
TTF on suicide watch

At least we have the ova to look forward to

Yeah,The Ova looks way better than anything the manga has done in the last year who is actually pretty Sad.

Is there any pictures or footage of the ova yet?

Just knowing it has Manako,Miia,Rachne,Papi,Tio,Polt and Zombina in Bikinis makes it a great OVA.

Someone post Gitantess feet, I need it for research.

holy shit

We can't the manga is popular now,more poorly planned plot less Feet. MmKay?

I think after this arc we might get more rach backstory and maybe more moms.

Cant wait too bad its no fap November this is going to be a challenge.