UK killed 12 million of germans in WW2 for this

UK killed 12 million of germans in WW2 for this
standard.co.uk/news/london/police-dive-into-canal-to-rescue-150-islamic-books-only-to-find-they-were-dumped-there-on-purpose-a3118916.html

L O N D O N

Also post the one where they wouldn't dive in the water to save a white kid

Where the fuck is this 12 million figure from? Nowhere near that many Germans died in WWII and the UK certainly didn't kill that many. And no that's not what we killed them for.

Without UK there would be no WW2

>Bomb Dresden for muh democracy and freedumb
>Wealthy anglo Industrialists pass British Nationality Act in 1948, only 3 years after the war
>Whole empire collapses
>The same liberal democracy you sacrificed yourselves for sells itself to the highest bidder
P O E T R Y

>Whole empire collapses
The british empire was nothing but Rothschild of London empire though. It ended because it was of no use anymore
The british people was born to be a slave of bankers

>Bomb Dresden
Ah yes, the bombohoax.

>Muh Dresden
Not like the Germans had bombed the shit out of the rest of Europe prior to that. Dresden wasn't even the worst place hit. Operation Gomorrah had a higher death toll.

Could say the same for Germany.

>Muh Rothschilds
I don't think you know who those people even are, you're just parroting stuff you read on Sup Forums redpill infographics

Very true

>Rothschilds aren't important anymore because it makes me look a well informed hipster that don't follow the masses
Whatever you say fedora

Please tell me all about ze ebul Rothschilds you know so much about

Why do you want me to tell something about them if you already said they are irrelevant?
Back to /r/communism, fedora

>12 million
I wish that was the real figure. It's still not enough.

>UK killed 12 million of germans in WW2 for this
Feels good, doesn't it.

Fly tipping is illegal, it doesn't matter what the objects are.

kek. what board did this thread come from?

Saved

PCSO's aren't police, they're civilians given hi-vis and trained to give stern looks at people. Its questionable if normal police would be much help in saving someone who got pulled under, let alone a PSCO.

Imagine aiding jews for hundreds of years, expecting great returns
And then they just treat you like the rest of The Goy.
And we’re stuck beside these idiots.

>British Nationality Act in 1948

>The British Nationality Act 1948 was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that created the status of "Citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies" (CUKC)

Can't make this stuff up.

>Its questionable if normal police would be much help
What help? It's 6 foot water. You don't even need to be able to swim to save the kid.