youtu.be/xy07yHAgM4E
youtu.be/Sd8o3WUKP8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hahaha no

>Pedo and the bitch.

It's practically a sitcom.

youtu.be/vJSfBKQA_KQ

A pedo to lead the pedo army.

this is the exact pairing they'll run with. Joe Biden with the name recognition and white appeal, and Kamala Harris as VP for minority status and fresh face

That's a double whammy combo

Biden will be 78 by the next election. Not happening.

Why does a white old man have to run the ticket?

>Running a guy with so many video of creepy pedophilic behavior
pls.

Dems will cry about white male candidate and will put in a weak minority (likely female) who will get crushed by trump 2020

Oh you better believe we'll meme shit like that.

But (((they))) and their globalist buddies know that they can control him.

Sage

I personally do not think running Jo is a good idea. What the American people want now is an underdog or someone who is not mainstream known similar to how Bernie Sanders was before his presidential run before he became mainstream. The American country is tired of dynasties and people who have already had their foot in the door at the top. What the democrats can learn from Trump is that he was an outsider to the mainstream politicians. That is what people want to vote for.

Here is what the democrats need a strong focus on for issues with a canidate.

-Anti-automation stance that is taking away the jobs from the so called rural uneducated who admirably are willing to work twice as hard as any city folk for a days pay
-Foreign related issues relating to middle east peace and what role we really want to play there and if we should be involved there at all anymore
-Restoring peoples trust in the federal government (This is what I think the #1 problem is right now, we have so many conspiracies happening now and its just a cry for more government transparency)

> Creepy perv and the race baiter
Trump has it in the bag with a landslide. Kamala Harris is poison and Joe Biden....well we know all about him.

switch it around
dems will never run another white male on top of the ticket

after Trump, nobody cares about gaffes or scandals anymore

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES

Running Joe isn't a good idea. But it won't matter what the party base thinks, people at the top will just rig it for him. Bernie Sanders was absolutely robbed and nothing will change next time around.

I'd vote for that ticket

How about Gavin Newsom against Trump?

king pedo wouldnt last a day in the primaries

the anti-automation is a really big one that NOBODY is talking about and Honestly, I think it's because nobody wants to admit that there is no real easy answer. If you impose harsh limits on automation, jobs leave, unless you impose strong tariffs and protectionism, which is antithetical to the current Democrat "open borders" establishment.

but if you just allow it and encourage it, then production may return to the US more easily, but all the jobs vanish.

There is no easy answer. iirc, Jimmy Carter was the ONLY president to tackle automation and this was back in the 70's, with how it related to farm work.

They stand no chance.

There will be no election in 2020

>Pedo
Source please :)
Also don't you Trumptards love having your current Groper-in-Chief in office? I thought you guys got off to that stuff

Ol' Joe is going to need a handler to wipe the drool off of his chin every five minutes.

well technology is going to force us to deal with it now. Not going to be pretty.

Please let Dems run the half nigger, half poo, married to a Jew Harris and the old anti-white Zionist Biden. Please God let them be so stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
>youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

YAAASSSS

How can Biden run when there are sources familiar with the issue who can corroborate that he sexually molested a 2 year old disabled African American toddler?

Any functioning adult human 2020.

>Source please :)
Same anonymous sources that CNN/Washington Posts uses

I did say "functioning" did I not?

Run Hillary, again?

Why are you going to waste the time to post this reply if you don' bother giving anything of substance LOL

youtu.be/A3-IBEURyfk
youtu.be/xy07yHAgM4E

Video evidence

I know I said "functioning human"

I was thinking more like Amy Klobuchar. But I will literally be happy with any average taxpaying citizen that lacks mental illness and can keep a job.

youtu.be/Sd8o3WUKP8M

Biden molesting children