How did the biggest MMO of all time dodge the SJW bullshit all other games bend to?

How did the biggest MMO of all time dodge the SJW bullshit all other games bend to?

>no colored main character
>no feminism bullshit the female leads make sense
>no token gay
>redpilled community
>arthas did nothing wrong

Even the new leader of the Alliance is a young Aryan man starting to acknowledge the power of war against the savage invaders

MY KING

>he doesn't know about the secret interracial orc/human breeding grounds

REMINDER ONLY NIGGERS PLAY HORDE.
ANY SELF LOVING WHITE MAN PLAY'S ALLIANCE.
ALSO WHY EU IS MOSTLY NIGGERS AND HORDE.

>tfw classic coming out next year

It's story was written before the SJW era and therefore it's hard to just completely retcon all the characters into demifluid demisexual genderqueer pansexual otherkins and such.

But blizzard on the otherhand is one of the most SJW companies out there, you should know this, blizzard ceo is one of (((them)))

Because nobody gives a shit about a game that only hardcore nerds play

Stop posting copypasta

You realize that the Alliance in this trailer was the bad guy correct? The good guys were the Strong Empowered female and the army of niggers that she commands.

They are just trying to pander to everyone.

All new expansion leaders are females.
There is gonna be a blood troll sub race that is a matriarchal society where they laugh at males and keep them caged.

>trump as a drug addicted libtard elf
>Bernie as the most devout followers of the light and fighters against the Legion

Whoever created this should be gassed.

Yet the Alliance looks superior in all fields, truly the gathering of master races. Only angsty teenagers and degenerates plays horde.

sage

please stop responding to this thread it is posted every few days.

>Implying they didn't
WC3 was literally noble savage bullshit.

I dunno, on the Blizzard forums normies are always talking about how terrible Sylvanas is and how she's basically Hitler and Blizzard should kill her off because keeping her around is celebrating genocide and fascism.

>orcs
>literal space niggers

anduin is a soyboy

>2017
>still playing this life drain of a pile of shit
just thinking about this is like a bad acid trip, who plays a game that is over 13 years old? this is why we have manchildren and people sinking months of their precious lives into a fantasy nothing world.

>not realizing that the attack on Undercity has been confirmed as a response due to Horde burning down Teldrassil.

Get fucked nigger sympathizer.

Because Horde has better raid racials you mongrel.

You forgot about Anduin, a peace-loving gay boy, turning into Manduin, a war loving king and conquerer of pussy.

What happened to his dad?

Died a valiant death, while Zul'zin died like a bitch.

>oy vey stupid goyim how are you not playing the LATEST in games, such as the critically acclaimed COD: WW2 with black female german soldiers and no swastikas anywhere?!
>it's only 60 shekels goy, go buy it now
The only "people" who think the only games worth playing are the newest ones are truly the ones ruining the industry.

died in the legion trailer

The Burning Legion attacked Azeroth, Alliance and Horde stood together against them, Nigger Horde bailed on Alliance, Varian sacrificed himself so the rest of the Alliance leaders could escape, then he got literally pulverized by Gul'Dan (another nigger orc)

>dodge
>>no colored main character
>>no feminism bullshit
>>no token gay
>>redpilled community
>literally racemixing "romances" all over the place
>literally factions of niggers and pajeets

HAHAHAHAHA

stop lying to shill your shitty dying game faggot

Seen this thread 100 times

>Confusing wh40k with Wow

Suicide.

If you think Activision Blizzard isn't a SJW-infested company, you're delusional. Just look at Overwatch, for example.

Just the other day in Heroes of the Storm they lengthened Kerrigan's hair by like 4x to cover her ass.

>no colored main character
muh orcs
sylvanas >makes sense haha
>no token gay
anduin
>redpilled community
+10 haha
>arthas did nothing wrong
this is true

>people hate Taurens because of the Horde
>because of Orc Niggers
fuck Orcs.

Overwatch isn't that bad though. The Swede hates Omnics, read Muslims. The 2 Aussies hate Omnics. Of the two niggers, one's a Nigerian warlord and the other is a stereotypical nigger who plays bad music too loud. Also the angel character is an Aryan archetype.

>he isn't a Forsaken supremacist

Can't Humans have an extra trinket?

>trinket
>something that's usually only good for PvP
woah

>Elves
>Liberal
>Take power from any means they can subjugate
>Ruled by an absolute monarch who goes batshit from eredar juice that they later kill and replace with
>Career soldier who decidedly doesn't fucking want the crown and has done what he can to protect the interests of his people before any others - including other members of the Horde
>Liberal

Lor'themar Theron sounds more like Trump than anyone else in WoW except maybe Garrosh.

>sweden
>not into pvp
i can relate

This fucking thread again.. What is it now? 6th time when you word-for-word post the same shill crap?

Saged, reported and hidden.

he looks like someone from deus ex

>playing wow
>2008+9

>he doesn't like doing raids with his comfy raid that is organised by friends
kinda sad that we're moving to cata right now though. We haven't even finished ICC in heroic ffs.

>he doesn't play private servers

They didn't dodge it. Next expansion they are adding more skin colors and fucking afros. A lot of the social aspects of the game have been censored in ways to cater to the snowflake crowd.

There was a big deal made about a certain toy that was a target dummy but it was called "ex-girlfriend" or something like that and they ended up changing it to male after a bunch of people shit their panties. Of course, it highlighted the hypocrisy.

Look at their developers, specifically their class developer(on left). Say hello to the HWNDU fag.

I mean look at that guy compared to previous token human characters, they made him a twink.

>wasting time on servers that are buggy AF and will probobly be shut down
>he plays private servers after classic was announced

They didn't dodge it. Next expansion they are adding more skin colors and fucking afros. A lot of the social aspects of the game have been censored in ways to cater to the snowflake crowd.

There was a big deal made about a certain toy that was a target dummy but it was called "ex-girlfriend" or something like that and they ended up changing it to male after a bunch of people shit their panties. Of course, it highlighted the hypocrisy.

Look at their developers, specifically their class developer(on left). Say hello to the HWNDU fag.

because the game itself was created to siphon all white males out of society and into their moms basements.

Its peak was way before the entire SJW bullshit became a thing, it's irrelevant for years now.

> Redpilled community
Playing vidya is not redpilled.

Classic isn't out yet is it you fucking mega faggot.

hah i remember that ex girlfriend training dummy

it would periodically talk shit to you lmao

i guess blizz really cant stop the flood of numale and feminazi idiots being employed for them since that is all that universities are producing

on foe 'n em, this nigga b speakin da truth

No shit, that's why you shouldn't be wasting time on private servers you semen sucker

Why the fuck is it still $15 per month? And they better not charge a separate price for classic on top of paying said price. Like are they going to RERELEASE the same game 15 years ago that you have to buy AGAIN?

they and the draenei are aliens from another planet. They invade and settle in Azeroth through a magical portal aka wormhole

wat? wow is exclusively stronk women. they even killed off the horde warchief so a woman can take his place.

Nigga they literally killed like, 3 badass dudes just to TRY to make the dreani thot interesting. It was like Anita herself wrote the story in WoD

White people don't play WoW.

>not buying game time with gold

>itt stop liking what i dont like/start liking what i like
fuck off cunts. meanwhile white women fuck black guys left and right

Look like the Golden One.

White people play Runescape

Before Blizzard was taken over by the kikes it held to something.

The entire point of classic is to get players who aren't playing/paying back. Classic players are gonna pay a sub.

But Classic was trash, TBC and Wotlk was the best

anduin is the token gay though

and the community isn't that red pilled, is full of manginas and jaina apologist that justify the betrayal of her towards her king arthas

>Venezuelans
>white

they know who play their game.

The ceo of blizzard is a jew retard

t. Xiao A. H.

what about blood elves

why cant orcs be redpilled.. garrosh was a pretty cool leader.

>How did the biggest MMO of all time dodge the SJW bullshit all other games bend to?
Deluded as fuck.

>TBC and Wotlk was the best
wrath babbie who couldn't get into a raiding guild in classic and had to endure his endgame in blues. lol. people like you are the underachieving niggers of azeroth. well at least they introduced welfare epics so subhuman scum like you can have purple items, too

Another sign of the fact that the game is bleeding subs like there's no tomorrow, and blizzard is trying everything in order to win nostalgiafags back.

They're probably the most redpilled race in that game desu

patrician

Cause no one plays world of warcraft

>Even the new leader of the Alliance is a young Aryan man

Wait that's a Man?

Hahahaha holy shit that guy looks like a woman

Blizzard is full of SJW Jews and so are their garbage games.

Stop making this thread marketing nigger.

The best game of all time

>tfw you will never go back

Starcraft is white.
Overwatch (((next generation))) is totally and absolutely enriched.

What the fag is this idiot on??????

Nice jawline your woman got. Shame you can't see that under that beard.

Reminder that only soymilk lactating lesbians play Alliance and that everyone who lifts plays Horde

Because fems don't understand nerd culture, and therefore will never see or willfully listen to anything remotely related to WoW.

what? it has female leaders, and its currently a huge theme.

All I care about is getting classic WoW back

>tfw first time installing WoW

why

the only reason you were drawn to pirate wow servers was that they were free

you aint getting vanilla wow free anymore cheap poorfag

>Nice jawline your woman got.

My Friend if you think that Jawline is big you have never played a bioware game haha

See this thing?
That's a Woman hahaha

It's free till level 20, I'd advise buying legion though and going straight to the endgame.

stop it

I I miss my shaman

>Also the angel character is an Aryan archetype.

Mercy probably the main villian
She the only one without comic or animation short
Also one if her skins turns her to a demon and she a bad guy in halloween event lastly she position with the bad guys in the poster

Uh, that's a photo I took back in 2008

Note the Limewire and MSN chat

Then why does your calander says April in it

Because it's a photo of the first time I installed WoW on my laptop

>in 2008

>the 6th fucking time this exact thread has been posted
nice viral advertising to get no-lifes that can buy gold Blizzard

>broke ass magic junkies
They're Sylvanas's bitches, otherwise theyd be on Arthas's dick

Dumping some nostalgia pics I found