So underrated, yet so sexy. But why is she such a bitch for?

so underrated, yet so sexy. But why is she such a bitch for?

is this show any good?

It's literally cocktease the show

about 7/10

>But why is she such a bitch
Autism.

Adapts most of the manga before it turns to shit, so it is enjoyable enough.

fucking fag suck my dick

weird case of anime being better than manga because it doesn't have the annoying parts of manga and has good seiyuu for urabe (who will probably never return to the business)

boy with tits.

Ok, ok I will.

Where the fuck did society go wrong, that it raises people to see something as variable and independent of sex as hair as a greater determination of gender than the body itself? This is why people get confused about traps, trannys, and shit.

Best part of the manga adapted, it was great how they kept the designs faithful too.

It's just a shame the manga because so shit it tarnishes the anime. Really liked Urabe's VA too but she did one role than went back to live action series.

I understand where you're coming from but damn.. Proof read that clusterfuck.

I want to marry that drooling autist.

Read that the manga going to shit was down to editor interference. They wanted the artist to tone down the weird shit but still keep it running so he was forced to write a story he hadn't planned, hence the 12 month long Idol arc that went nowhere.

My ballsack dangles between my legs instead of my asshole, I think I'm doing an ok job.

Yeah, I realized I over saturated that sentence.

reminder that in a series about exchanging saliva, they never even kiss

I've heard people say this but I've never seen a source.

Sucks if true cause everything pre-idol is great, the idol arc itself is garbage, and everything thereafter is low-effort fetish fuel with one or two good chapters.

Shame the series farted out, Urabe was too good for it.

So do you not like tits? What are you gay?

Short haired girls are top tier.