I'm a ((lawmaker)) goy, why are you pulling ME over...

>I'm a ((lawmaker)) goy, why are you pulling ME over? Ugh ugh ugh ugh PTSD ugh ugh ugh don't take my sheckles! Ugh ughhgg ughhhhh

youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs

Other urls found in this thread:

ulstercountydemocrats.com/candidate-jennifer-schwartz-berky/
archive.is/XhTVG
youtube.com/watch?v=uW8bvBoU4W0&feature=youtu.be&t=34s
newyorkupstate.com/hudson-valley/2017/11/jennifer_schwartz-berky_loses_ulster_county_legislature_seat_traffic_video_goes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"AH AH AH AH PTSD AH AH AH LET ME GO I'M A LEGISLATOR"

City Planner, Agenda 21 Agent, Watch this kikes TedTalks

That was painful to watch

"Thats the wrong charge, I'll challenge it in court..."
>Okay mam, I'll fix that

She's so fucking jewish it's like a comedy routine.

>ny tags
>$1400 luggage rack
>Prius
>I’m completely broke

At least she doesn't touch kids

Why are white people so gross?

>>I only make twenty thousand dollars last year.
Then why isn't her ass on the bus?

Fucking kek.

>Ulster
Can't be, not enough flegs.

I love how the left wants so many regs and legislation, then wig the fuck out when those laws get applied to them as well. To think that such an unhinged unstable Kike like this is in government is absolutely terrifying. These fucks need gassed asap.

>starts begging for not giving her a ticket
>i am broke
>drives a fucking prius
>works for government
>i am broke

just pay the fucking ticket you kike

ulstercountydemocrats.com/candidate-jennifer-schwartz-berky/

Cop should have cut her some slack...

>kike
don't be so sure of that

ausi shitposters at best

>Jennifer Schwartz Berky is running for a second term in the Ulster County Legislature, a role that calls upon her 30-year career as a professional urban planner in environmental protection and economic development.
>30 year career
>professional urban planner

Day of the rope can't come soon enough

C'mon user that could be your mother getting harassed and bullied by that power tripping cop.

pathetic

embarrassing

Really power tripping? Are you a pussy

my mom would have been smart enough to take the seat belt charge

>hard working
>made less than $20K

hahaha yeah mate i know right wahey

Welcome to Trump's America where Jews are simply ticketed for merely driving while Jewish.

Why do cops always touch the car when approaching?

>"I always do everything right"

>talking on the phone while driving
>outdated insurance
>speeding
>trying to get out of trouble by saying you work with the government

Based jews!

>Cop pulls her over and reduced the ticket to a non moving violation to cut her a break

You know, I think cops who patrol the nice part of towns for ticket revenue while avoiding crime filled areas are wrong but at that point just shut your fucking mouth and take the break.

Been at the receiving end of too many bullshit traffic tickets to side with cops here. I stand with the Jew on this one, as much as it pains me to say it

Holy fuck there's no way that isn't played up
I remember when I got my first ticket, 95 in a 65. Told the cop "sorry m8, I'm late to a friends party". Got it knocked down to 15 over and was like ~$300 just by being respectful.

She also lost her seat a few days ago. Ding dong the crazy bitch is dead.

>archive.is/XhTVG

My mom drives slow as fuck and it actually pisses me off. I would be proud of her if she sped.

>going on camera saying you're cutting someone a break

This isn't legal in Canada. That cop would get in shit. That's why you say the very minimum when being pulled over, so you don't shoehorn them into being forced to fine you if they feel like you don't need a ticket

>>going on camera saying you're cutting someone a break
Get caught speeding. Given ticket for lesser offence: JEW PRIVILEGE. See how the tribe work!

on paper*

superstition mostly

>YOU'RE NOT GONNA GIVE ME A TICKET ARE YOU?

>THAT WOULD IMPACT MY AMBITIONS TO RUN FOR PUBLIC OFFICE IN THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumb cunts. women should not even work let alone run for fucking office or vote.

>$1400 luggage rack
If you're not wrong,which is hard for me to believe, then she got ripped off.

That's so comically Jewish. She gets it downgraded all the way from speeding and expired driver's license and god knows what to just one (1) citation and she's still acting like she's the victim. Fucking victim complex.

Woe is fucking jew.

yo yo yo, so whatcha sayin, is yo I should not pull my gun out of my glove compartment? yo yo 5-0
youtube.com/watch?v=uW8bvBoU4W0&feature=youtu.be&t=34s

I love to see shit like this happen. In all honestly, it doesn't happen enough. So many people act like cunts that hold a political position but no one has the camera on them at the time to see just how imbalanced and unfit for the job they are

Prints on the car if they flee or whatever other shit may go down.

The police has lots of discretion for this type of stuff in America, which is a good thing for normal white Americans and cops understand it.

Haha. I hate fucking losers like this. Fucking eat it bitch.

>jew
>pulled over
>plays the legislator card
>having a panic attack card
>attempts to get the officer to change his previous words to get off on technicality later in court

plz, let more know how many more reasons we need to gas these kikes

WDQWEDFERGBTYBN

She lost last Tuesday btw.

>bill crosses her desk
>has a panic attack
>claims bill triggers her PTSD
>takes a call from her son
>calls a friend to witness the panic attack and PTSD
>bill stuck in limbo

Democrats...

She prob couldn't afford a lawyer. She had a case and would have walked out if she had one.

No, she lost her reelection for city councilman.

KEK SHE FUCKING LOST RE-ELECTION

newyorkupstate.com/hudson-valley/2017/11/jennifer_schwartz-berky_loses_ulster_county_legislature_seat_traffic_video_goes.html

ahh, thanks.

>oy gevalt
jesus fucking christ this was painful

BUMAP