Brit/pol/: Resisting the far right edition

>David Irving personally takes international guests on his eighth Real History tour of WW2 sites in Latvia and Poland, including all three of the grim sites of the SS "Operation Reinhard" , Himmler's Hochwald bunker headquarters, the German Army headquarters, and Hitler's famous "Wolf's Lair".
irvingbooks.com/xcart/product.php?productid=17559&cat=250&page=1

>May faces a devastating commons defeat on brexit bill
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/11/theresa-may-faces-defeat-mp-demanding-vote-on-brexit-deal

>I called a trans boy a girl by mistake... and it may cost me my job as a teacher: Maths tutor suspended after praising pupil using the wrong gender
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5073511/Teacher-suspended-praising-pupil-using-wrong-gender.html

>Remembrance Sunday: UK events mark the nation's war dead
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41957783

>The Big Chill is here! Britain is colder than Russian Arctic as three-week freeze arrives with -7C cold and England's first snow (and there are ALREADY fears we'll run out of grit)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5074507/Britain-faces-three-week-arctic-freeze.html

>Pressure grows on Carwyn Jones to order Carl Sargeant inquiry
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/10/pressure-grows-welsh-first-minister-carwyn-jones-carl-sargeant-inquiry

>EU planning for collapse of Brexit talks, says Michel Barnier
theguardian.com/politics/2017/nov/12/eu-planning-for-collapse-of-brexit-talks-says-michel-barnier

>'White Europe': 60,000 nationalists march on Poland's independence day
theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/12/white-europe-60000-nationalists-march-on-polands-independence-day

>Farage reveals how he will LEAD Brexit frontline if 'establishment' BOTCHES divorce deal
express.co.uk/news/uk/878605/Nigel-Farage-MEP-European-Parliament-Brexit-European-Union

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jYY0l-hBdGE
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11627180/Five-internet-trolls-a-day-convicted-in-UK-as-figures-show-ten-fold-increase.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0tU7NXVatJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for the deportation of poles, pajeets and pakis.

First for gay Albanians larping as russians

Alright lads let's try to have a nice and productive thread with no tripniggers

So why wont the government lobby to just sanction Iran? Are they really that cucked?

Because Iran are the good guys in the middle east
t. /sg/ pro

What are your (unironic) religious views brit/pol/?

I am a baby Aryan/ Not Jewish or sectarian/ I have no plans to marry/ An ape or Rastafarian.

>Ya see bruv? I told youse they fookin raciss, din' I? They're always pickin' on us Moosslims!

Methodist. It gives me comfort and a sense of belonging to something greater.

>149276419
Shan't be giving you a (You). Into the block list you go.

Whitehall user is looking more and more legit by the day - not long left till Friday

On the one hand, I just want something to happen
On the other, I know another election will just push the dialogue even further left

>Dude Iran are ok now
?

As this point I just want something exciting to happen for once

OP is this a thing for real , pic

Not doing anything isn't giving them approval, user

It’s going to happen anyway. Let it collapse.

SEND EM ALL BACK TO AFRICA

I hit all banned stuff keks

>David Davis confirmed today that MPs can veto the finalised UK/EU Deal - but if they do, the UK will simply leave with No Deal

Yes it's very real. Brit/pol/ is officially an enemy of Antifa.

>Whitehall user

What did I miss?

Oops, meant for

I heard he going in the jungle for that degenerate show

user claiming to be a Whitehall insider saying there's plans in place for Labour to propose a motion of no confidence regarding May, with enough Tories willing to back it up to perhaps trigger another GE. The date given was this Friday.

But can you tell me can we say FO to the divorce payment , No LARPing honest answers pls

We could
We WON'T, but we could

It certainly wouldn’t surprise me.

STOP

>On day two he walks into the bush and never comes back

Hitchens doesn't want to remove non-whites though

Saved.

Thanks Mohammad.

who here /mondaydrunk/?

(Jahansposting is patriotic)

youtube.com/watch?v=jYY0l-hBdGE

>Yanks are banned but Krauts aren't
So this is the state of our special relationship huh?

Is Gordy still going?

Antifa are a bunch of shouty faggotry scardy cats,even the darkie dont like them

His Jewish ancestry might have something to do with that. It is almost like it is naturally wired into them to destroy nations and cultures.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11627180/Five-internet-trolls-a-day-convicted-in-UK-as-figures-show-ten-fold-increase.html

I am eagerly monitoring this thread with my screenshot button ready ^_^

other British animes are acceptable

There is no such thing. America is not our friend and never will be.

Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up.

Rude

y...............your...............whiteness...............give..............it...................to...me.....................

>>David Irving
Great man.

He deleted all vids, only one left now.

Definitely still going though.

The divorce payment is a distraction and smoke scrren. 20 billion? 200 billion? Don't care, we have to get out of the (((ECoHR))). Our courts are bad enough but the ECoHR is turbokiked, it's what all the """"British"""" use to hide their cultural ethnic degeneracy behind.

Not got the resources for foot patrols, they say
Not got the resources to enforce 'soft' drugs legislation, they say
Dearth of manpower in the Force, they say
Dearth of funding, they say
But they've got the resources and time to go after five fuckers every day for being mean on the internet

We dont OWE FO , all the other nations have huge debts when we go, we just shut the door at Brussels and keep walking , What can they do ? Nothing as we are a buying nation not a supplier any more . How can the Govt not see this ?

So what happens if Labour manage to win this time around if a GE is called, coup by military? They stated before time and time again if Corbyn comes into power they would coup if I remember.

just settling down to my buds and pork scratchings.

The one thing that worries me about Brexit is that we will suck up to the US even further. We seem to be fucked and have no chance of actual independence from the EU or the US.

I really like the bloke from the stuff I seen of him , natural not playing for the voters

They can see it, but they don't actually want to leave in the first place, so they're trying to stay on the Union's good side so they can be in by every metric other than sitting in the European Parliament.

it's like that bit in halo 3
you know

>Hahaha, praise kek!!

Are you the real WN ?

Don't be a daftie.
If Labour gets in it'll be a long series of blunders as they attempt to renationalise utilities and transport, before realising they can't afford to, then 6 months of shuffling backwards into a corner as people scream at them for not giving all the gibs they've promised. There will not be a coup just because the red ties get in.

how can you do a coup if you've crashed the pound and can't afford to pay the troops?

I dont mind some muricans as I knew a guy ,we called him the Manc yank , he was a funny story telling bloke , he told us he was connected to the mob Kek

WWAD?

Are you going? I'd go if I was in Liverpool, it'd probably be worth recording as well.

He is such an odd specimen, I truly feel sorry for him in some regards, odd eyes, odd face, fat and lives in squalor, Jahans is a disgace.

On the actual post, I wish lad, but I've not drank in a while as my brain is still a little fucked, I'm seeing a neurologist soon enough so its not all that bad, it only took two months to get there.
>Webm is what I wish I was doing

>Hassan Shabbir
How is it that Sup Forums is always right?

BUT seriously once out of EU process their laws are as useable as EU armies , we have the Magna cartna , an Brit laws ?

I thought you lot were just taking the piss. They're actually remaking Lord of the Rings. My favourite childhood films, the first film I ever saw at a cinema, first film my dad took me to see, my most watched films. And now they're going to turn Bag End into fucking Bradford. Genuinely might commit suicide.

>I can't be punished any more.

Only be a coup if the country becomes ungovernable and this is happening. The coppers won't risk their lives to arrest some rioting oakis or sambos.

This shit show is unsustainable and has been since the 80s but the (((city))) kept it afloat with north sea oil money now that is running out.

we may be broke. But thank god we're not you.

>sorry Hans :(

Have you seen that screenshot of John Boyega's comments on it?

There's no way enough Tories would vote against their own government, the only way this would work is if the DUP let them down.

I honestly fucking hate being 175cm tall.
LITERALLY EVERYONE is atleast 180cm where I live.

In uni, my eyes are on level with people's noses/neck, and I just feel like an evolutionary failure everytime.

My dad is 183cm, mother is around 165cm.
I should be atleast 6'0!

PEOPLE IN UNI LITERALLY HAVE MANLET PARENTS, YET ARE TALL THEMSELVES? WAHT THE FUCK

MY WRISTS ARE SMALL TOO, AND MY HANDS, I WAS HANDING CHANGE TO A FUCKING WOMAN IN THE STORE AND SHE HAD BIGGER HANDS THAN ME.

EVEN GIRLS ARE TALLER THAN ME (ESPEXICALLY IN HEELS), I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS...

>There's no way enough Tories would vote against their own government
Did you miss the bit during the Brexit referendum when a faction took up the Leave cause as part of a power play to become champions of the Tory voting underdogs?

He turned down half a million to do it last year

Kek

Don't want to. I'm too distraught. Not even joking. I love those films and books. Tolkien was in the National Front as well.

>cm
Don't be Americentric
Bin that metric

Could he be any more paki that that?

I'm going to wait until 9 o'clock before I start drinking like a good boy.

Lewis was better tbqh

You could have been born blind, or even more retarded than you already are. Get over it pussy.

how old are you? 12?

>doubt.jpg
Or do you mean as /ourlad/?

>how can we fight dem back
Nigger detected.

>Mike Hind accuses the #wallofgammon
>its a fucking muslim

Can't make this shit up.

The absolute state of britain.

I'm ludicrously drunk and I just recited an Oswald Mosely Speech.

Rate me

vocaroo.com/i/s0tU7NXVatJc

They're super seeded by the ECoHR and part of the negotiation. Some are shilling to remain in while the Mogg is the loudest voice in parliament against continued ECoHR. This is pretty basic Brexit stuff and i haven't read a paper in months.

Its Bollocks , I have been warned countless times by a psco bird ,means Fuck all .the plod have told me they are more concerned with pakis acting up an sending DIY booomb making stuff in urdu , not drunk nutters shitposting ,

I don't even know my height in cm, because I'm a native Englishman

As /ourlad/
Consistently mocked Mohammedans, atheists, nihilists, the electorate and the degenerate

> I have been warned countless times by a psco bird

For what, if you don't mind?

Was six when Return of the King came out. Remember crying when Two Towers came out on DVD and my mum wouldn't get me it. Do you not understand? They're going to BLACKED.COM my childhood!

The memeing of life

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him 56% and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Not the same, a vote of no confidence is fucking major, any Tory would be disowned by his constituency even for abstaining.

Can't believe I actually had to check if that was real