I miss a president that put his love for the United States in front of making a quick dollar

I miss a president that put his love for the United States in front of making a quick dollar.

I miss Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5019182/george-hw-bush-groping-allegation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

time.com/5019182/george-hw-bush-groping-allegation/

A goat fucker like you would miss Barry.

He hated the United States.

Moron.

Whatever, if you still like Opussy you're literally worse than an nigger. Niggers don't even like Obama anymore. Even they know when they've been had.

Really now?

Obviously some pedo shill who works for top pedo Brock would argue as much.

I read your faggy Alynsky bible.

What happened to all of Q's bread? Why do people want to contribute to faggotry like this instead?

Someone point me in the direction of Q bread plz!!

Thats a good one. Any other two line paradoxes OP?

Q Bread!!!!

ERGREGER

try harder

>I miss a president that put his love for the United States in front of making a quick dollar.
>I miss Obama

Pick one, can’t have both

Wait so which one do you miss, Obama or a president that wouldn't sell us out?

Obama hates Israel.

sage all fields

I am really starting to miss this fucker and GWB too.

Not too shy about putting his love for $$$ in front of that either

Obama was a good president. I used to be careful to say that with a caveat but as this fucking dumpster fire burns its easier to say he was just good, period. No personal scandals. No indictments like what we're already dealing with less than a year in. He kept a cool head and a steady hand through some difficult times and that's worth way more than a lot of people are willing to give credit for. Plus whether you think hope and change was a campaign slogan (spoiler: it was) he actually spoke to our promise rather than putting critics down. Presidents need to be able to put their head down and work, and pick their battles instead of wasting energy on every fucking perceived slight that crosses their periphery. Donald's shit was cute for a minute but the guy has a problem.

Moran*

Oh you silly Muslim nigger lover

When Harvey Weinstein would hang out at the whitehouse with Barry, he said obummbers fav movie quote was:

"Life is like a box of hot dogs"
Forrest Hump(s little boys)

Thats a pretty good joke!

We know you do, reddit. Now gtfo.