Yuri on Ice

Baldfat best ship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r4tTVPGLklk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR FAIRY

"no"

Reminder.

It's so weird to see this gay shit on Sup Forums.

>implying there wasn't gay shit on Sup Forums before YoI

Who will be final boss?
Swiss Okama?
Grumpybek?
Tacobuger?
Victor? Can he even sit out half a season and come back is that possible?

Sup Forums has always been gay, user. This isn't MAL.

Why did piglet in this picture remind me of pic related?

Please, don't even start.

Mushishi Ginko/10

Victor looks good in a suit. He'd look good in anything.

I sure hope not, but I'm looking forward to his sadness when he'll realize he'll never be able to come back to competitive ice skating. Honestly, he doesn't look like he gave up to me. Like they said in episode 1 it looks like he's taking a break. He's suspiciously unnostalgic, if that makes sense.

Maybe he's planning on coaching until the GPF then going back to working on the next year and coming back. Which would kinda leave Yuuri in a lurch though.

Italians when

Someone make an angry Yuri webmov please.

>Yuri on ice
>it's fujoshit
Talk about misleading titles.

Even mainstream bl artists watch this show. Nice, maybe we will get high quality doujins.

D R I N K
R
I
N
K

It's Yuuri on ice. No jap would be misled.

Any skater otaku here? I can only go to the GPF on either saturday (senior free program) or sunday (gala). Which one is better?

Who drew this?

One Quad Man

My first toast to Yuuri and Yuri. My second one to thank the anime gods for all the delicious Yurifag tears that this season has given us.

>angry Yuri
He hasn't been angry yet, has he?

The legs are best part, in my opinion. His suit is very fitted around them, making them look long, but still shapely. A huge improvement ever those sweatpants he wears.

Free Program for sure since it's meat of the competition. The gala is just like kinda of a winding down silliness.

Natsuki Kizu. It's on her twitter if you want to check it.

That time on practice when Victor asked about his love life, followed by Yuri avoiding Victor for one week out of guilt.

The gala is just an exhibition without stress after the competition is over.

>Natsuki Kiz
Nice, thanks user.

Go Saturday, see who makes it or breaks it first hand.

Galas are the fun routines.
Misha Ge's is particularly funny this year.
youtube.com/watch?v=r4tTVPGLklk

Why is Yurio worried about his body changing?
Does it matters on artistic skating?

Gala sounds nice too, but I suppose I'll be more hyped by coming the competition. Okay Saturday it is.

>ovary explosions in the background
What a man Victor is.

I want to she Yuri's cast having fun at an Gala now.

He's gonna get bigger, heavier and less flexible. He won't necessarily be able to jump as well as he could pre puberty.

It matters a lot. A lot of what Yurio does depends on his low weight and flexibility. He's going to have a rough time adjusting to a bigger and heavier body. That's why make skaters usually wait until 17-18 years old to get promoted to seniors because most of their growth spurt is over and they have adjusted to it.

Underrated post of the month

It's harder to text while making your legs the straightest thing in this anime once puberty gets you done.

I wonder what Yuuri's gala will be.

He already killed a woman by smiling directly at her. Why hasn't this monster been stopped?

Not an expert, but someone in these threads says puberty fucks up male skaters' bodies so bad that they basically have to relearn how to professionally skate. Their flexibility and center of balance takes a major hit, so Yuri trying to rush into the adult bracket instead of waiting is a pretty ballsy move.

He's the secret weapon Putin's hiding. He can kill half of the population of Earth with one smile. Then he'll turn the remaining half gay and kill them too.

I see, that makes sense.
I sure hope he doesn't get himself hurting for rushing too much though.

You mean his embarrassed shock?

>20 hr

where are the previews dammit.

Yes, thanks.

Preview pics not out yet?

His eyebrows look the best when he's angry.

It won't affect fairy anyway because he will forever stay small and cute.

>YOI Gala
I don't think they'll show any gala stuff in the series...

Damn Russian intimidation techniques.
Also, check those trips.

You have a point. Fairies don't age.

Is there going to be a point to Victor needling at Yuuri's lack of experience, or is it just fanservice to point out how pure he is and how interested Victor is? With all the times it was brought up, plus the eros program, it feels like Yuuri's 'sexual awakening' is actually supposed to be important.

Imagine little piggy getting this embarramad while he fucks you, yelling at you to stop making such lewd sounds as he thrusts inside for hours.

No, I want tall lean fairy being awkward and tripping on stuff.

They can in the last episode, unless Yuri decides to not participate even though he will win.

>trips

let it be gospel

Absolutely subversive.

That's the most attractive he's ever been it reminded me of a husbando

>I eat shit for breakfast, lunch and dinner
Tiny fairy >>>>>>>>>>> all other types of fairies

Would you love a Fairy if he became a burly slav man?

This pic makes me imagine a blind Yuuri feeling Victor's face for the first time.

>ifw we get a het Yuri sex scene
As long as the camera focus on him I'm fine with it.

Yurio or Victor are the only options that make thematic sense.

We'll have Yuuri and Yurio at the Grand Prix, and either (1) Yurio will win and Yuuri will have to be content with how much he's improved and his love for skating, or (2) Yuuri will win, but then Victor announces that he's just been training a worthy rival and now he's coming back to competitive skating.

Probably a mix of both. Without that experience Yuuri is going to have a hard time bring out the appropriate emotions.

>not loving all possible iterations of Yurio
Faggot.

It's long haired young Victor's first time with Yakov though.

Yes the focus will be on the most beautiful woman as she finally seduces the playboy until; he is out of stamina and nuts but she keeps going.

If Victor just goes "kek I'm competing" then Swiss will give his all. But it doesn't matter because Yuuri will win either way since this is his show, and Fairy will come in second and kill himself.

I'll accept tall fairy only if he ends up looking like pic related.

But no really, I don't give a crap if all the characters are hetero or homo.
As long they are pretty and we get doujins eho cares?

Too fat.

You must not have been here very long.

Having actual homo in a sports anime would be a big deal^2

I don't know what it is about it, but this face is the hottest thing in the show so far. I wanna see piggy flip his shit.

The Fairy. Dude.

I want taller, older fairy not being awkward and seducing either Victor or Yuuri

It's gap moe.

He's 5'3 at 15, he'll never be tall

I hope fairy hits puberty and looks totally different during the course of the show. I love fairy but characters changing is absolutely my thing.

I want taller, older fairy, crossdressing at a gala and having gay fun with Yuri.

Dropped

Short hair would be cute.

Absolutelydisgusting.jpg

Not this season, maybe in the second one when he's the main character.

Hell, it's possible that hit body won't actually change much. I'd like to see a family reunion photo to be sure though.

This I can get behind.

True, I doubt he will get taller than 175.

Even if fairy grows a few inches, he'll still be like a 5'7 manlet. But not much height growth happens past the age of 15.

Don't give me hopes user.

> this will never happen.gif
It's a Yuuri show

I think he could manage to reach 5'8/5'9 as I've seen such cases around me but definitely not taller.

Stop saying lewd things about Otabek!

Otabek will be Yuri's true love.

I mean he might not bulk up as much as he thinks he will, he could stay as thin as a rail.

Do you think he has a thing for red hair?

Nobody grows 6 inches past the age of 15, not even if they take roids

If he's selling his soul will he be doping?