Daily Japanese Thread DJT #1725

Cornucopia of Resources / Guide
Read the guide before asking questions.
djtguide.neocities.org/

previous banging thread

Reminder that manga isn't reading and you're deluding yourself if you think so.

very大です私の武器は

でも他人には見えないものである

故に寂しい武器になろうとしたちんこである

reminder that 私はゲイ

Why not?

>真琴は今年からミカ女に入ったから、新鮮ってのはあるかもね
The rest is fairly easy to read, but can anyone explain to me what the ミカ女 part means? Dictionaries don't come up with anything.

Stop がんばるぞい or I will 射精 on you

きょうというひ いまというじかん

がんばらないおにいちゃんにはあげないぷー

Isn't that the name of an all-girl school by any chance?

>ミカじょ

聖ミカエル女子高校とかの略だとおもうよ

What's a good book to start with then?

where is that from

i have google but im asking you

Nice work.
ワロタ

>私の一番好き
does this say my favorite? or is there a better way to say what im trying to say

nevermind this guy spoonfed it to you i was going to insult your reading comprehension and suggest you read childrens picture books instead

If you are talking about food, 大好物 is well suited

I have a small question that I can't figure out on my own; in the pic what だいた actually mean and basically how would you translate the 3rd sentence altogether?

どうもありがとう、手伝った
It's from はなひらっ!

Search for いただく

Here is daily Buki Heiki Thread.

talking about a game in this case

教えて いただいた

I think it is not well perceived anymore to say これつまらないものですけど, etc. since its not a sincere expression. At least that's what I learned in a keigo course published by some Japanese official institution.

My favorite X

>tfw couldnt learn vokab and kanji at the same time because brain is too retarded to remeber both
>learned kanji
>finally start recognizing the chicken scratches when reading
>now it all reads like chicken horse tree deskua? and I realize I should start learning vokab

:v)

thx I was being retarded -I was reading it as 教えて いった だいた

tl: rub a dub dub thanks for the いろいろ

should've done KKLC and learned kanji through vocab

that's its trick, it's not actually a kanji resource at all! it's a way to trick kanji students into learning vocabulary

btw did anybody mirror the updated PDF to mega yet

Ok thanks for the blog
Here's your (you)

>book
The medium you're looking for is a VN.

敬語 isn't 本音 it's more of a 建前 thing.

"I shouldn't be so gullible." is a good book to start with.

Is it difficult?

Do you have a link? I can't find it in the CoR

no memes please!!!!!!!!

>Proprietary software
I think otherwise my ill informed friend.

>an entire half of the picture of moeshit
Why even bother to learn Japanese if that's what you are gonna do? Just like listen to their forced "cute" girl noises or something and masturbate.

How can I improve my writing in Japanese?

DO NOT follow this picture, it was designed to trick beginners into reading incredibly difficult VNs. Subahibi, for example, is widely considered as one of the most impenetrable work for beginners out there.

Games and VNs aren't software, they're books.

write

More like why even learn Japanese if you're not going to do that

Moe culture is like 70% of what makes Japan great and unique

Go learn some other language if you're just looking for boring generic shit

Is anyone else having trouble with rikaisama? It won't auto import to anki anymore for me for some reason.

荒らし見つけた!

何故欧米では見合い結婚がありませんか?
個人的に可憐な家内を貰いたいです。;-;

Seconding this. Somebody must have this shit.

it's still up on the cuntflaps link isn't it

よろしくおねがいします

政略結婚のこと?
お見合いは最終的な手段です・・・
残り物と残り物・・・

誰もが気にしない

holy shit help. i can't tell if this is nonsense, some racist imitation of a regional dialect, or ainu or some shit. help pls

サエップ・エー・ミー・イノーチェンティー・キャリスサイム・ポスタラスティー・アト・デ・エジャズ・レー・ミラキューロー・クァエ・ノストラー・アエテート・アクシダーラット・ノン・テーサーレム・カムクェ・エゴー・イッド・バーレカンド・エット・ビア・アト・ヌンク・エクスパーリア・ネゲーレム・メクェ・アセクィー・ポシー・ディフィダーレム・サイブ・クィア・オムニーズ・サーモー・ハマナズ・インフィアリア・エステート・ロッド・コーレスティー・サイブ・クィア・オティアム・クァーシー・クァエダム・インジニー・ラビゴー・パーバラム・リーケット・ファカルテーテム・プリスティニー・シキャセット・エロクィー・トゥー・イー・コントラーリオー・アサーレバズ・イン・ディビニズ・リーバス・ノン・ポシビリテーテム・インスピシー・デバー・セッド・アニマム・ネクェ・ポシー・エアム・ベアバー・デフィサー・クィー・クレディディセット・イン・バーバム

私と結婚しないか?
とてもかわいい小学生の女の子です

are you retarded

It's Latin.

現代の日本では夜這いがありますか?

>国家の単位で数えるが実質的には各種部門を具えた国際的政府組織としての見方が近い。

What does this mean?

Write regularly and carefully.

How difficult is ファタモルガーナの館?

うん、前の母と夜這いした

>前の母と
貴方の?
近親相姦はキモいですけど

I think that writing regularly would help, my problem is that I'm not really learning new info to be able to write from reading. So I'm practicing writing now. So it's hard to think of a sentence to write for.

What's the point? Even azns don't write anything by hand anymore.

I meant typing, of course I don't write by hand. Writing sentences and ideas regularly in Japanese might help.

Just go shitpost on 2ch.

>認めな
I just saw this being used in a context of "just accept/admit it" or something along those lines. It is definitely not being used a negative of any sorts so I'm not entirely sure what is happening.

There isn't any conjugation of 認める that would even end up like that as far as I'm aware. Does anyone have any clue what the fuck is 認めな?

I restarted my computer and now it's working again

認め+な(さい)
vs
認める+な

Daily Remainder that she is slut.

It applies to a few countries only but really, the views of the ユダヤ are shared by all departments of the international government organization alike.

It's probably about a 4

How did you clean it anyway?
Did you think you were pathetic when you were putting your nendo under running water?

People need to know, this is important.

The plot side is pretty inaccurate, sure, but the moege side is perfectly fine and a good starting point.

な= command (with masu-form)
認め= masu-form of 認める

Is this talking about the UN?

no

Let it dry and use a pencil to gently rub it off.

>let it dry
Literally the last thing you should think of doing, only loses to cumming on your fucking figure.

もっと勉強しなw

>認め+な(さい)
Motherfucking contractions I swear to god if I see one more damn contraction I'm going to nuke that fucking country holy shit just fucking say stuff properly you fucking manlets stop butchering your own language it's such a fucking pain to read this shit mother of god

>I'm
>it's

Check your fucking anglo privilege

haha you sure showed him bro

Ellipses and contractions in Japanese are really really easy once you have a base understanding of the language.

It's always the same, even for weird dialects.
It's easier though when spoken than when written. It helps to say the words fast in your head and find out that it sounds similar to the uncontracted form.

I did this a lot with dialects in Manga and Drama.

>このあと滅茶苦茶ぶっかけされた

>it's (it is)
>it's (it has)
wtf why is english so hard

what the nani?
i kirei english now

Not OP but, how much self-study would it take to know enough to understand/reply in 2ch posts? Haven't started Japanese, I have been studying Korean for a few months but thinking of starting Japanese

>kirei
What did you mean by this? You want to make English tidier?

>i kirei english now
It's a very pretty language indeed.

no but something like that (fiction)

>I have been studying Korean for a few months
Are you self-studying? Which resources are you using?

Nani the fuck did omae just fucking iimasu about watashi, you chiisai bitch desuka? Watashi’ll have anata know that watashi graduated top of watashino class in Nihongo 3, and watashi’ve been involved in iroirona Nihongo tutoring sessions, and watashi have over sanbyaku perfect test scores. Watashi am trained in kanji, and watashi is the ichiban letter writer in all of southern California. Anata are nanimonai to watashi but just another weeaboo. Watashi will korosu anata the fuck out with vocabulary the likes of which has itsumonai been mimasu’d before on kono continent, mark watashino fucking words. Anata thinks anata can get away with hanashimasing that kuso to watashi over the intaaneto? Omou again, fucker. As bokutachi hanashimasu, watashi am contacting watashino secret netto of otakus across the USA, and anatano IP is being traced right now so anata better junbishimasu for the ame, ujimushi. The ame that korosu’s the pathetic chiisai thing anata calls anatano jinsei. You’re fucking shinimashita’d, akachan.

I was suspicious when I saw Baldr Sky

られた

You don't have to know Japanese to post on 2ch, just type in Korean.