OMFG, ROY MOORE A FUCKING PEDO RAPIST

PROOFS

youtu.be/wiHy9VqMcqk

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/roy-moore-sexual-assault-allegations-teenage-woman-underage-latest-a8053181.html

businessinsider.com/beverly-young-nelson-roy-moore-sexual-assault-2017-11

Fuck Roy Moore. Fuck Steve Bannon. Kill all kikes.

You're actually stupid. Letting the Dems have a Senate seat in fucking Alabama is France level surrender.

Alabama white trash will still vote for him.

Mike Allison, pastor
Mike Allison, pastor of Madison Baptist Church, said he knows Moore as "a man of integrity," he told CNN.
"I don't even believe the allegations. There's lots of fake news going around these days," he said. "They're allegations. How can he even defend himself against 40-year-old allegations? You used to be innocent until proven guilty."
"I support him now more than ever," he said.

Jamie Holcomb, Methodist reverend
"I've known him my whole life and I've never known him to do anything inappropriate," said the Rev. Jamie Holcomb, of Young's Chapel Congregational Methodist Church in Piedmont.
He said that he'd need to see more proof before he changed his mind.
"I stand behind him 100%, unless there's proof," he said. "If (his accusers) are found to have been assaulted, I'll be the first to condemn it."
"If true, he needs to resign," he added.

Tim Huddleston, Republican voter
Tim Huddleston said he is a Republican who votes Republican.
"If they're true, that's bad (and) he needs to step out of the race, there's no question of that," he said. "The problem you have is all of a sudden -- whether you're Democrat or Republican -- you can't come in 30 days before the election and say here are some unsubstantiated allegations."
"It would take so much research and questioning and lie detector tests and whatever to determine whether there's validity behind it," he said.

If he’s guilty, then fuck him. Hard to judge the truth of a verbal allegation from 38 years ago, though.

>the proof is people repeating the allegation
Peak leftist

FUCKING PEDOS LIKE YOU SHOULD JOIN SANDUSKY.

What will you shills do when Roy Moore wins? Be honest and give me details. Build me up a little with a story first. Make sure you describe all smells. I've got a towel ready, now go.

It's becoming clear a vast majority of politicians are pedos, but I don't think your "vote for our pedo instead" campaign will be that effective

Show proofs other than some attention seeking roastie whining about some alleged shit
You know what? I hope Moore is a pedo and someone else, who is even more right wing comes out to run for senate and wins

Alabama bro here, and I'll just leave y'all with an inside perspective or two: The majority of us don't believe these allegations given the timing and the perceived coordination of the Rs on the Hill. This feels like a hit job. Not all of us doubt the accusations however.

I personally think he's probably guilty, and that brings me to my second point: I'm going to vote for him anyway as will everyone that I associate with. Why? Because yeah, Roy Moore might be a scumbag, but I'd rather vote for him than watch the Senate seat go to the Democrats.

Besides, once there's verifiable proof or he admits to this shit, neither of which will happen until after the election, he'll just resign and Governor Ivey can appoint another Republican to temporarily hold the seat until the next election.

Damn, she's really good at reading.
Did you guys see how good she was at reading?
Good thing she had to read her past experiences because she's so good at reading.
Did you see how she read that she was terrified?
It sounds like she's reading the itsy-bitsy spider, but really she is telling everyone about her past experiences with rape.

I know that if I get robbed, the first thing I'm going to do is call the cops.
If you sexually assault someone, you have a good 50 years to flee the country.

pedophilophile

i am sure many of your mothers have similar stories to tell but will keep them locked in their memory vault due to the shame involved.

are you a pedophile too?

>Allegations never surface during 40 year political career.
>Suddenly allegations appear when running for senate seat on Trump platform, one month before election.
>The usual shills/RINOs are telling Moore to drop out of the race.

Surely thess allegations are legit and Moore is a pedophile.

he's probably clean. if he really were dirty, they'd let him win and blackmail him.

>wtf I hate pedos now
bein a lib is the worst

I don't take too kindly to pedophiles, or people that insist I have multiple mothers.

it's like the dirtier you are, the higher you're allowed to climb. they want people they can control completely.

>democrats are so desperate for a win they have to use dirty tricks to steal an election
>they still fail

if that inbred faggot is allowed to take office, the only thing you will be smelling is cordite.

All within 1 min of each other
Watch for this in lefty threads like this
Instant shill detection

Personally, I wouldn't believe it unless at least 1K women come forward. Can we get a petition on white house.org to for victims or Moore to make their undoubtedly millions of voices heard?

Let me explain to you in the simplest terms why this is bullshit. There is absolutely no way to prove the accusations right or wrong, but there is enough noise to ruin someone's name. This is all emotional slander without a single piece of real evidence. This is a devil's proof, since you can't prove he isn't a kid diddler and because of that it carries "weight," despite being put on bullshit allegations. This is the tactic they are going to pull on any pro-Trump candidate, since it's so effective and impossible to disprove, unless you can catch the scumbags paying under the table.

>sexually assaulted teenage woman
>teenage woman

I smell a hidden narrative.

Exactly. THey're going to use this tactic now to take anyone they want out, there are plenty of batshit crazy women that will accept money to come forward with "allegations". Its like when someone starts a rumor in high school that a guy is gay or a girl is a slut, even if its not true its too late, credibility destroyed. Its an evil tactic.

Establishment better ready their anuses for 2018, 2020, and beyond.

Yeah, libraries must suck for pinheads like you.

Discredited false allegations they have been fishing for months offering payment for anyone to make up some lies alwso the cunt has falsely accused people before and her own mother said she never had a personal room phone back in the land line days....The claim she didn't come forward because of problems in her "life" thaty lasted 40 years is hystericla, she is a politically connected witch to the dem machine I'm sure her 3 bankruptcies will be solved

You are a pedophilophile. Just as bad as a pederass.

I find it funny how when Sandusky did those things there were accusations at the time, not fabricated non stories with payment 40 years later....that is absurd.

No person on earth would say this. Fake and gay.

Pedo > Democrat

Also, this is how 50 year old brainwashed liberals imagine America to be, like a cheesy after school special.

This is the same as the black guy painting "blacks go home" - no white person would use that phrase.

Liberals only view of conservative America is as villains from 80s tv shows. They dont even understand human behavior at the most basic level. Theyre sickly deluded.

would you hit this tho

Define "liberal."

Roy Moore is innocent. Message from McConnell, if you want to be a Bannon candidate, we don't care whether or not you have skeletons in the closet or not, squeaky clean or not, we will destroy you.

roy moore will make loli gfs real

Not only this but you see how they jump straight to attacking voters asap. This is about creating tribes and getting them to pick at each other.
Only the Dems and Jewpublicans operate with a strategy where the population does not matter, can be replaced with anyone and only "the system" matters. So they are all too happy to stoke violence and trouble.

Where do I have to go to make $0.50 a post?
I really want to make some money on the side and shitposting seems like something I'm cut out for.

>Vote for Obama because he's black, despite no proven ability to hold the office
>Economy tanks
>relations with other nations turn to shit
>U.S. becomes laughing stock
>Vote for trannies because they're trannies
>Expect better results

Progressivism is a mental disorder

>Sup Forums spends months chasing pedophile boogeyman based out of a pizza place in an attempt to bring down an entire spectrum of political figures
>Actual pedophile is revealed
>Happens to be related to Trump instead of Shillary
>"HE'S INNOCENT! MAGA! THE LEFT HAS GONE TOO FAR!"

>he's been doing it for free

>putting his hands on muhw brewasts

I’m progressive not a shill.
Frankly part of me hopes he wins so that I can hang it around conservatives necks like an albatross. All for family values and anti-degenerate when it’s convenient.