Male students from 1st grade onwards on enrolled into paramilitary youth programs where they learn outdoors skills...

>male students from 1st grade onwards on enrolled into paramilitary youth programs where they learn outdoors skills, work together as a team, and begin training with firearms
>starting in middle school they organize into squads and platoons and begin military training. They will stay in these squads throughout highschool as well.
>the curriculum is designed to be patriotic and firm. Our ideology is taught as the inerrant truth, the only room for freedom of thought and choice is in finding ways to better the nation.
>upon graduating high school every male student is issued a rifle and sent for a mandatory service period in the military of 3 years. Afterwards they remain in the reserve, meeting periodically to train. They get to keep their rifle after their service.
>whatever profession they end up choosing to be will allow them to vote for ministers that represent them in that profession. Doctors vote for ministers of healthcare, farmers vote for ministers of agriculture, and these ministers advice a central all powerful dictator with a single fascist party supporting him.

Find something wrong with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtgSZOt073I
youtube.com/watch?v=_udLEowLJ_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s called the boy scouts.

why would they spend 3 years in the military after graduating if they already have military training since 1st grade? i would suggest 1 year and 3 years if you want to pursuite a career in the military like being able to straight become a leutenant if your squad leader sees potential in you

what anime is this ?

its indoctrination
but i guess its okey because its your views they are being indoctrinated by

We tried this after WWI in the US, sort of fell out of fashion. Sorry for blurry pic, it's from a 1930s book.

What will be the repercussions if some of the boys become fat or have bad grades or homosexuality?

Also how will they develop normal sex lives? The Spartans had limited the reproduction of children, and many of them had homosexual relationships as a result of being surrounded by only boys during their teenage years.

Also what will all the females be doing.

Could you just type out what it says desu?

Get your pedofilic homo-erotic fantasy off of my board

>some of the boys become fat
Beatings and exercise until they improve.

>homosexuality
Beatings and social isolation until they can keep that shit to themselves.

>how will they develop normal sex lives
There will be females with them, they won't be isolated, they just won't train together.

>what will all the females be doing
Female version of training, but with less military emphasis.

>mandatory service period in the military of 3 years.

Screw you. People will simply have a hard time starting businesses or maintain relationships. I know because my country has a 1 year mandatory one and also "National Security" classes in high school.

introduce to dance class at a certain age
this way it would teach the chivaliry and this way they could start healthy relationships with girls
that is what our war academy is doing in the second year and many tell us that they get most pussy this way

First Squad: The Moment of Truth

>They get to keep their rifle after their service.
No government would willingly do this, especially if they're paying for the rifle.

Just dock it from their pay.

Keep fascism in Europe where the State is an acceptable substitute for religious and cultural institutions.

Blacks will learn how to actually shoot a gun properly.

So it didnt work out? or what? what happened to the boys/schools that implemented it in their curriculum? did it have a positive effect on moral/confidence?
legit curious

well atleast they can get into war, afterall thats what such a system will breed.
And then they can always blame other countries for their failure and try again. Kinda like facists did.

What is it with commies and facists never learning? Anyways, im sure it will work this time

First Squad.
youtube.com/watch?v=dtgSZOt073I

It's like Come and See, but with katanas and anime boobs.

I agree. I swear if you have a decent population (around 80 million) just have a professional army around 400-500.000 personel and as robots gets more reliable just switch personel with robots.

Get your flag off my board eurotrash

When the young men of the nation entered the training camps for the World War, they were in poor physical condition. When they had finished a few months' training, they had ruddy skins, hard muscles, and strong hearts. We saw the benefit derived from the physical training of the camps. With careless reasoning we said that we must put military training into our schools and make all our boys strong. So in some high schools the boys were dressed in uniform, equipped with heavy rifles, and marched up and down. Though a few minutes of such work will do pupils no appreciable injury, it is not a suitable substitute for play. It is stiff and monotonous. The rifles are too heavy. Physical directors are generally agreed that the marching and arms drill are inferior means of physical training. They lack most of the desirable elements of exercise.

The soldiers' life in the open air, their setting-up exercises, varied activities, and wholesome food gave them their strength and vigor. Those conditions are not duplicated in our school training.

From my knowledge it seemed like schools were going full-bore with the "Drill" element of training which didn't do much for health but instead promoted discipline. The text seems to argue that the soldiers who went to training camps became healthier because they were outside much of the time, played baseball/went running to stay fit, and that the "Marching" and rifle drills were only a small component of that.

>and these ministers advice a central all powerful dictator with a single fascist party supporting him.
How is he selected? When he dies, how is he replaced?

fuck that its about commie russian scum

Absolutely this.

I'd watch this anime

youtube.com/watch?v=_udLEowLJ_o

>policing thought
good luck, i was with you till part 3

There's a lack of national unity with that. Say that the medical ministers want an herb to be used for medicine but the farmers coalition doesn't want to grow it and the trade union doesn't want to import it. Inevitably such a system just fosters enmity between groups.

>>the curriculum is designed to be patriotic and firm. Our ideology is taught as the inerrant truth, the only room for freedom of thought and choice is in finding ways to better the nation.
some of us dont need the state to tell us how to think you faggot.

If we don't force our train of thought to be the only one in the nation then we simply open ourselves up for leftism to infiltrate the nation.

Idk a person who isn't completely indoctrinated into something

Majority of scouts have been made into some hip party youth club in Finland who bullies the smaller part which tries to keep traditions alive.

Atleast we have conscription.

What if it were made sure that the boys would be in units with professions seperate from their own so that their is plenty of friendship between eachother and one profession cannot get violent with another?

its about competition, so the person can choose between diffrent views. Without presenting diffrent options, its indoctrination.

I seriously doubt you only know people who have 'completely' bought into an idea. There is always competeing theories in most societies now. Which is the opposite of what commies and nazis suggest

Sort of, but there's definitely still indoctrination going on. Democracy and freedom are taught to be inherently good things, the present society is taught to be the best one, and the only truly acceptable opinions are those of centrism, not deviating from the welfare capitalist model we've built today.

Because they would just die

Any boy scout who lately made eagle will tell you how much of a joke the program has become

freedom means the ability to choose even the worse systems, both communism and facism.
This isn't some neo-liberal speak freedom, its almost as if you forgot what the word actually meant. Indoctrination is the absense of choice.
But i understand that authoritarians feel alot better by calling other systems equal in terms as theirs, its an post-modern trick

>Indoctrination is the absence of choice
That's literally not what indoctrination mean, seriously look it up in the dictionary, you are using that word wrong.

feel free to post a definition your comfy with. To force opinions onto others without leaving room for autonomy, is essentialy what we are talking about. If you are presented with more ways (as one is in democracy) they essentaly leave the choice to the individual, rather then the system of indoctrination

The dictator is a single point of failure.

Pic related is what indoctrination means.

A swiss person is needed

what happens when all the people with guns, military training, and a chain of command get tired of taking orders?

I don't like PT so this society is shit.

They overthrow the dictator and install leadership more compliant to the needs of the people.

>Fascism: The Playbook

Isis did this with their "cubs" and the Hitler youth.
Retard

Your dosen't seem to distinguish between teaching which can be neutral (objective, such as explaining gravity) versus attitudes about subjects ect.

If both are equal, we essentialy end up with a screwed sense of post-modernism. But most people do seem to favour this on the left and right (even if the right claims to dislike it when the left does it)

Nevertheless, the main point, about having diffrent options (more sides who indoctrinate) essentialy leaves it up to the individual, rather then being presented with one truth

And that's supposed to be a bad thing...how?

>all this chinese shit

Dictatorships are for retards. Find me one dictatorship that didn't go to shit within 20 years and wasn't riddled with corruption and economic backwardness.

Anime worshipper fag. You probably cant walk 5k never mind handle a rifle. You'd be the weak fucker they single out to try break

>wanting everybody to be obedient drones to big gubment
Good goy.

The last point could be good. Rest sounds like ISIS

I've ran a 5k, can't say I've ever walked one though. That's irrelevent to my question, though.

Love it. If you're too pussy to survive in this system then you are too weak to exist.

Nice robots you got there. Also 3 generations in nice military aristocracy propped up by "Brazil(film)" tier bureaucracy. A civilization of anal retentive killbots.

How will there be doctors or scientists when they've lost an immense amount of education

They go to college, and then they become a doctor.

The US government isn't going to give military training to any demographic of young men unless said demographic is potentially willing to shoot American civilians, you dope.

Got to get those vulnerable but upwardly mobile minorities into positions of power because they're easier to take advantage of with the current narrative and less likely to balk when asked to kill the majority group..

>did you hear what those nasty white males on Sup Forums said about you? :^(
>time to drone strike Americans now that we're in a civil war -- remember what they said about you because you'll be shooting them!
>fight those oppressors!

The oppression narrative seems like it would almost work in getting a signifcant in-group/out-group dynamic established if civil war breaks out. Yet I somehow doubt that it would be that effective. Even many of the trannies who run the CIA now would probably hesitate at massacring cisscum on American soil.