The kikes are it again Sup Forums

The kikes are it again Sup Forums

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/930164734330048512

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/09/28/yet-another-major-russia-story-falls-apart-is-skepticism-permissible-yet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Securing_Democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this kike is becoming all sorts of delusional

Its over. Hes done.

Wtf is he talking about?

>someone says something I don't like
>must be DA JOOOOOOOOZ!

Drumpftard logic

>(((Kristol)))
Don't be dense.

GOP forcing Moore out, Sessions becoming senator and impeaching trump

>what an intellectual jew

Why is he so afraid of Trump? Trump is the biggest Zionist out there.

Huh? Where is he getting this strategy? I don't get it.

These poor leftists sound like they struggle to bathe and clothe themselves

Do these retards live in fantasy land? Why in a million years would someone think this is a possibility LET ALONE something that will happen? Seriously delusional, there isn't even a reason to think sessions wants to be a senator again. He runs the fucking DoJ. Why would he want a demotion?

He's not a leftist user, Bill Kristol is a conservative :^)

Leftist =/= liberal

Leftists exist to dismantle western society

he had all sorts of fantasy scenarios that resulted in Trump not getting the Republican nomination, losing the Electoral College vote, being removed from office and replaced by Paul Ryan, and so on

Kristol is the kikiest kike in (((conservative))) politics

>William "Bill" Kristol is an American neoconservative political analyst and commentator. He is the founder and editor at large of the political magazine The Weekly Standard and a political commentator on several networks. Wikipedia
>Born: December 23, 1952 (age 64), New York City, NY
>Spouse: Susan Scheinberg (m. 1975)

>Neoconservative
>((networks))
>(((new york city)))
>((((((SCHEINBERG))))))

They're afraid.

Don't you love when naming the Jew gets you digits?

Fun fact: Neoconservatism was engineered by followers of the New York Intellectuals who were largely anti-Stalinist left-wing Jews.

I don't understand why he just doesn't make it official and switch parties. Same with Anna Navarro.

Reminder that Bill Kristol has formed "Alliance for Securing Democracy" with a couple other pathological liars.

theintercept.com/2017/09/28/yet-another-major-russia-story-falls-apart-is-skepticism-permissible-yet/

>A highly touted story yesterday from the New York Times – claiming that Russians used Twitter more widely known than before to manipulate U.S. politics – demonstrates this recklessness. The story is based on the claims of a new group formed just two months ago by a union of neocons and Democratic national security officials, led by long-time liars and propagandists such as Bill Kristol, former acting CIA chief Mike Morell, and Bush Homeland Security Secretary Mike Chertoff. I reported on the founding of this group, calling itself the Alliance for Securing Democracy, when it was unveiled (this is not to be confused with the latest new Russia group unveiled last week by Rob Reiner and David Frum and featuring a different former national security state official (former DNI James Clapper) – calling itself InvestigateRussia – featuring a video declaring that the U.S. is now “at war with Russia”).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Securing_Democracy

They put forth the propaganda that Russia interfered in the election via bots on twitter but refuses to post their methodology or how they determine accounts and Kremin-loyal or anti-American.

the kikes are always at it. I personally blame all Americans for being the prime kike vessel state in our world

Political (((expert)))

I still have hopes they'll get wise to it sooner or later.
Then again we're somewhat of a kike vessel ourselves, with our ports.

>grateful
What universe does he live in?

I thought these people were supposed to be smart? I'm none too impressed.

Trump didn't start a war with Syria and Iran when Kristol and his gang demanded it. Trump is being a naughty goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

The balls on this fat albino rat.

This.
Trotskyites who switched to Republican party so they could use the military for their "permanent revolution" strategy to secure a greater Israel.

Conservative is a stretch, don't you think? He's a neo-Cohen, like Krauthammer.

I commend you for having a Bill Kristol collection.
It's a dirty job but it's necessary. Few anons would have the stomach for it.
I wouldn't want something like that on my hard drive, what if it metastasizes...

Also checked

I was looking for something similar, so thanks for posting that. I'm sure there's more than that, though.

Don't anybody worry. If shit-for-brains Bill Kristol makes a prediction, you can take it to the bank that opposite will happen.

btw he posted that one on July 4, American Independence Day

Just reading the caps of this guys tweets, how is this not satire?

we need an other Kristol night

>every time

Kristol is a kike id love to watch get put in an oven one day.

I HEX THE WITH CONSECUTIVE DIGITS

I've always thought that one of the reasons the jews have been able to infiltrate us so easily is because of how large and spread out our country and people are.

Kristol is probably doing more to open people's eyes to the JQ than anyone else (KMac's stuff is pretty surpressed and gets memory holed).

witnessed

>imblying dey evr staph

That's certainly one reason. Another is that the country was started as an Anglo one with a lot of class consciousness. The ruling class saw more in common with the Jews than with the middle and lower classes and so made common cause with them until they got supplanted themselves, a process that was completed in the 1960s when Vietnam was raging.

Look at WW1 and WW2, The upper ruling class was quite willing to enter but needed Jewish media control to sway enough of the population. By WW2 the Jews, the Roosevelt administration and the British lobby were the only ones willing to enter the war and out of all those the Jews were the most influential faction.

A shekel for a good goy

do you even read the shit you're quoting in your images?

Jews integrate whatever ritual or superstition they come across and like.

These hooknoses didn't even originally worship Moloch for example.

Use your goddamn brain for once.

>wtf I love neocon jews now!

The state of /leftypol/

It's called "controlled opposition" for a reason.

This is the new “here’s how Bernie can still win.”