MEXIGUNS

this general guy wants to give mexicans guns and gun lessons so they can take care of themselves.
what's your opinion on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvDAqlmOQ_w
youtube.com/watch?v=D_qL4zRJfpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good idea, give more guns to a country already destroyed by gun violence!

Based general.

the only ones with guns right now, are the police, military and cartels, you prefer it that way? i don't.

>By gun violence.
Hahaha try with the narco.

Your country is a third world shithole. A civilized-solution will not be enough to rectify the problem. The Philippines, for example, are handling their situation well, and Mexico should be able to mirror their rate of success, as well.

who do you think has the guns?, the narcos
who do you think would control the gun system that OP proposes?, the narcos.

Isn't philippines controled by a crazy idiot as their president?

It will work if they establish a strong military.

They will probably just end up training cartels and giving them guns tough.

Fuck yes do it. Overthrow your politicians and the cartels.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

if there is a system in place to get a gun for self protection i will support it, right now the only guys with guns are the ones that are fucking up our country, and you want it to continue this way? fuck you man i want a chance at protecting myself with out the need of the corrupt cops that work for the cartels anyways

How likely is it that you will be found, and prosecuted for killing someone in self defense in your territory?

This is why we want to build a wall, we want to stop all the money and guns coming in.

What you need to do is organize a revolution.

We're legalize the marijuans here and were tryna control the flow of product across the southern border by building a big wall and beefing up border security.

Maybe your cartels will get bored and start razing cities because they aren't getting their money and need something to eat.

right now it can only be possible to be self deffense of you are attacked inside your property, if you get caught outside with a gun is a federal offence and get jail time, so if you get mugged with a gun outside your only options are your fists.

>Isn't philippines controlled by a crazy idiot as their president

Basically every president of Mexico.

That sounds exactly like California. Castle Doctrine.

They will move operations to Peru and Colombia, then they will start selling to other countries if it comes to it.

The US is still buying a shitload of brick weed and cocaine though.

yeah but you got a good police force, ours work for the cartels or are pretty dirty themselves.

Don't try to be a hero if they already have a gun drawn on you...

It doesn't end well.

Serious border control will help, liberalization of drug laws to cut foreign demand, anything to cut off the cartels income I support. However, then you still have a bunch of armed, experienced killers with no job prospects in a hollowed-out economy. There will be no rehabilitating many of these people. They will become increasingly predatory against the local population unless they are exterminated.

Of course it is, how would we go about legalizing cocaine or preventing further addiction without militarizing the border and heavily monitoring peoples personal belongings?

I know that that's really what the narco countries need. They need to be cut off from their buyers and their buyers need to be treated for their addiction and our culture has to say no to drugs, as hilarious as that sounds.

so, should i just let them take everything? fuck you man i'm tired of living with this fucking leeches, at least the option this general offers will give the fucking lowlifes a second thought, why because grandma 5 metres back maybe carrying a s&w

We have some dirty cops in rural areas. There are a lot of cases where the cops helped sell meth.

That is why you need a separate force to keep them in check. We have the FBI for example which is very hard to get into.

>Fuck yes do it. Overthrow your politicians and the cartels.

Yeah, send millions to United States

Name change post

>In his plan, the military proposes to reform the Constitution in order to disappear political parties, also calls for the death penalty for: "the traitor to the country in foreign war, the parricide, the murderer with premeditation and advantage, the arsonist, plagiarist, the highwayman, the pirate and the criminals of serious crimes of the military order ".
>Another proposal that the new independent controversy is to instruct citizens in the handling of weapons and shooting, as it ensures that it is necessary for the security and defense of their homes and family.

So, did Google Translate do its job well that time?
Instructing citizens in handling of weapons seems like a sane, healthy policy.
Escalating a laundry list of death penalties and disappearing political parties, less so.

naw man, you don't understand, last year i called the cops, some fuckers tried to get into my house, had to fucking fight them off... cops get here 40 minutes late... fat cops probably where out eating tacos

And they have no real infrastructure necessary to rehabilitate them either. Mexico is in a serious catch 22 situation.

Cut all the druglords from their buyers and you will get classic bandito raids on villages, towns and trucks so that they can get their money/food.

Keep it going and Mexico stays exactly how it is right now. Millions of people leaving to the promised land.

Being poor is better than having a bullet in the head.

They will make money at any cost. They will get smart.

If we stop the pressure valve that is the border between our countries, those people will have no where to go and will be forced to fight in order to make Mexico a better place.

>the FBI for example which is very hard to get into

Unless you're a woman - the progressive west.

Here is some video footage of him training his men with newly acquired firearms.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvDAqlmOQ_w

Cops here arrive in about 12 minutes. People don't really break in when you are home here though, because they get caught.

Your police need

1: An outside agency to keep them in check
and
2: Better forensic tools to catch criminals

>Being poor is better than having a bullet in the head.
how about trying to rob me or hurt me will get them a bullet through their head.

Buy a gun then.

That's the spirit. Now all you need is a don't tread on me flag next to your normal Mexican one.

thats the whole point of having gun rights, i don't have any right now retard

Agreed. Any effective solution is going to get a pretty bad rating from human rights organizations to put it mildly.

What could go wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=D_qL4zRJfpo

I know this is weird but they might need a hard reset like some kind of communist government just cleansing mexico of all of it's drug lords and corrupt politicians.

It is caused by unchallenged millionaire mafias, you communist subhuman.

We tend to prefer the fascist sort of hard reset on Sup Forums, but whatever works. The point is, there's no way around the killing. These people need to go.

They need some kind of cultural reformation and a fascist RWDS just cleansing the countryside of every narco. Some kind of organization dedicated to rooting out and "taking care of" political corruption.

That's the nicest way I see this going.

>These people need to go.
yes, i don't think there is a way around it

And no American liberal dipshits trying to cock block them from DC.

And if our country meddles in it it isn't going to end well. I could see the U.S fucking this natural process up so bad. If we do anything to artificially change the outcome or situation it's gonna be bad.

If the movement isn't organic then it won't be right at the end of it all.

Didn’t Obama try this?

All for it. Wasn't there some mexican village that got guns and fought off the cartels, then the government took their guns away saying that they would protect them, and then the cartels came right back?

yes google autodefensas de michoacán, shit is this bad when they don't even try to hide it anymore

So long as they're not black.
A lot of central american and South Americans can prosper as well with gun rights.

The only part we need to worry about is sealing the border and legalize drugs. The process of killing bandits classic old world style will happen naturally as the blood starts flowing properly in Mexico.

People won't handle it and there will be some kind of RWDS response to the raids that they will inevitably do.

you need gun rights too koreanbro.
unfortunately no government in the world is going to hand power over to its citizens.

Mexican shit brick weed is worthless these days everyone wants to smoke the American grown medical marijuana

Or like Duterte of the Phillipines. Sometimes a hard reset is the only solution.

only the cartels have guns right now so maybe if law abiding people had them it might work w
it's destroyed by brown mole people with water on their backs w
duterte is /ourguy/
we have a system, it's called "walmart" w
there are worse things than death w. having everything stolen is worth the risk to get it back w. when you're a crazy motherfucker like me who doesn't fear death, people don't fuck with you because they know you'll butcher their children and feed them to them w.
"human rights organizations" are fucking communist nigger lovers
mexico needs el duterto!

Honestly if you just tossed every faggot in Mexico City who reads the New York Times off a rooftop you'd be well on your way to a solution.

Top lel

Duterte gives zero fucks!

Poor people still buy it man. + Think of their buyers in Mexico. Not a significant source of their income probably, but it's there.
Koreanbros gubment will probably crack down hard on any cartels in his area.

I'm cool with it. Fix your country and start gunning down the cartels in their homes or while they're out grabbing coffee. Fix that shit so the rejects of your country don't come here and fuck up ours.

Need some ammo for those guns? I'll gladly pay some taxes if that's where my moneys going.

Give a spic a fish, you're feeding him forever. Teach a spic to fish and he's not your problem anymore.

>Mexico
>reads
pick one

everyone should be allowed to have some sort of weapon for self defence but a country like mexico should just use the military to TRY to destroy the drugs and shieet like the philippines did

>United State
> A free country
Pick one

Before you say something idiot, a word "Jew"

Ha ha. Seriously though, people like this:
Our cultural poison doesn't stay within our borders. American media is a corrupting force worldwide.
Speaking of which there are too many burgerflags in this thread so I'm gonna stop posting.

They need a Duterte for that. And they don't have one, it seems.

Jews are bad, but don't you want to kill the cartels? Their entire business is on drugs right now, and if we cut it off their going to devolve into basic banditry. They are a tic on your scrotum. Rise up and cleanse them Duterte style.

right now, local police, federal police, military and government are all in collusion with cartels, it will be impossible to get them out unless mexican people put a stop to this, this is a longshot, maybe impossible to do it without bloodshed

sounds like hes readying the people to invade america

eh, i feel like as i said do it like the philippines
kill entire familes if necessary to stop the octopus from spreading

somebody's muhfeels are hurt w

we need a duterte/trump hybrid of some kind