Why does Blaire White try to appeal to Right Wingers

when the Right Wing endgame is throwing people like /her/himself from rooftops?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s
youtube.com/watch?v=FqDs_M2pzvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10 q.t definately would fuck

Someone has to please the right wing death squads in the trenches

Because she is white ???????

another right wing tranny

he's tapping into the same audience of closeted homos that flirted with milo the pederast on twitter

Does blaire even have any opinions that aren't just bashing lefties?

>when the Right Wing endgame is throwing people like /her/himself from rooftops?
We're not dirty Muslims. We can mock her with our words, sure, but we're not bloodthirsty animals. Also, I wonder why West Hollywood, AKA SoCal's fag containment zone, was cool with her wearing a MAGA hat, but Downtown Pedowood beats her up and throws fluids in her face?

any pics of her feet?

Here's a better question. Why do you make D&C threads using strawmans? Maybe because you're a subversive anglo kike? :^)

She's mostly conservative.

Is that the Quebecois one?

>blaire will never sit on your face and call you humiliating names

well she/he's certainly bashing against her own interests

>willing to smell a mans poopy butt

because he's a trap. he wants right wingers to fap to him so people can go "haha look the right wing are gay they deserve ethnic genocide" and to brainwash the right wing into feeling sympathy for his degenerate kind destroying our culture. fuck him and fuck anyone who enables him. go find a real white girl and make some babies. preferably consensually

Because she secretly wants a Chad to pound that sweet boi pucci of hers.

Why? Do you have any idea how rich Rush and O'Reilly are?

Same reason they like Milo. Having someone that can mindfuck liberals that hard is just good fun. Watching Milo debate SJWs and call himself a faggot makes their heads explode, and not being able to use their generic phobics/ists against him leaves them with empty arguments.

Entertainment.

No thanks

There are not many trannies in the right wing sphere so there is plenty of money to be made

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

it's name is robbie, not blaire, it's name is robbie

>her

>when the Right Wing endgame is throwing people like /her/himself from rooftops?

Blaire is a Homosexual Transsexual who is comfortable with the notion of "living as" / mimicking a woman.

Autogynephiles (hetero men) tend to believe they really are women trapped in mens bodies. AGP are very male minded (autistic) and politically engaged. Whereas Homosexual TS (HSTS) just want to fuck men.

The whole AGP phenomenon seems obnoxious and dishonest compared to effeminate gays like Blaire who don't conflate biological sex and lived gender.

We don't throw people off buildings. We're not double-digit IQ Arab sandniggers.

This. Even if the right are supposedly the 'big baddies', the levels that leftists will stoop to are beyond disgusting. They not only actively abuse the people they profess to care about so much for not agreeing with them, but are willingly siding with people (Islam) who WILL oppress and kill said vulnerable minorities.

she knows we are the only ones that would gave her proper dicking, I would 2bh

This.

in the real world, we call them mentally ill

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAYYYYYY I ADMIT IT IM ATTRACTED TO CUTE BOYS AND TRAPS ITS TRUE

youtube.com/watch?v=jyHB0COkw3s

she

>her

>she

>she

>she

All of you faggots need to kill yourselves. That's a man with a boobjob and you're referring to him with feminine pronouns? Cultural marxism has won.

I wouldn't throw him off a rooftop, but I would have him locked away in a mental asylum, which is what we used to do to these sickos. His psychosis makes him a danger to himself and others. I don't even understand how anybody can even take anything he says seriously on any level. It would be like listening to the ramblings of a lunatic and attempting to parse reason from it. Nonsense. This man is deeply ill. That is the beginning and the end of it. What words spill out of his mouth are the product of his illness, not reason mixed with sickness. Just sickness.

She doesn't appeal to me, and honestly I have no clue who she does appeal to.

If you are an alt-lite faggot just fuck off and be a democrat, you might actually get more done.

curing mentally ill people with proper medication (pimozide) and treatment like any civilized country should do != Trowing people off buildings like mehmet and the dune coons

I don't care about her.

I'm in love!

not gay

yea cause you are a jew with meme flag

her arms are so long she could jack you off from isreal to america meme flagger

Who is this?

Labour camps and forceful conversion to Catholicism will set them straight.

Every time a new cultural shift is on the horizon, few from the old taboo join the "conservative" "movement".

If they are accepted, it means that the conservatives have completely given up on that issue.

On much deeper level, it serves to strip the One True Right of it's Dharmic essence. Essentially, everyone knows that it's wrong to chop your dick off, and that inner knowing is the essence of the Right. Degenerates sense that, and do not wish half (or any significant percentage) of the country to think that way. After all, if significant amount of the country starts to think that way, they could themselves be dealt with. So they nest themselves in the "right"-wing movements, in a way securing themselves against the possibility that they will be on the receiving end of the stick.

It's better and more secure if 90% of the country doesn't care about your wrongdoings, than if 50% is championing you and 50% hates your guts.

>implying the right wing endgame isn't keeping all the passable trannies

I fucking knew it, I knew Benny Boy was hiding something.

>Claims to be a tranny and a conservative
>Then complains when people don't use xir's pronouns
All her fans have that disgusting liberal mentality. Any one of her tweets has dozens of "yass queen slay" replies and beyonce gifs out the ass. Something rubs me the wrong way about Blaire, besides all the obvious. There's massive disconnects between what she'll say one day, and then another.

6 million jews were killed during the time I did this paint

youtube.com/watch?v=FqDs_M2pzvw

Giving a fuck about someones pronouns when you can literally slid your dick in her moist boipussy? are you faggot user? I'm seriously asking, if you are a faggot. I'm 8 inches straight as fuck and I would never miss a chance to berry dick, you know, this is why I'm asking, fucking queer.

"She'd" be the hottest "girl" you ever had, if you ever had any kind of ass, you pathetic perma-virgin.

There’s a difference between ethno nationalists and the alt right. Pol is ethno nationalist. She’s alt right. She’s also still a dude, not soyboy, so she probably intrinsically relates to right leaning theory. I believe herself to be honest and although she whores for follows, it’s not because she’s trying to fill a niche purposely. We are in weird times when Some boy girls are more manly than some men (soy boys).

from what i've learned, most of the really passable trannies are rightwing. but they're not rightwing like Sup Forums is, but more just /trad/.

it makes sense really, considering that trannies really exist to play the opposite gender role. leftists want to remove gender roles. trannies want to be called the other gender, leftists want to add 60 genders. trannies want fit men, leftists have soyboys.

it's hard for a trans "girl" to sit there playing housewife when the men are numale fucks who probably only like getting fucked in the arse.

if you think of what they want, it makes sense.

imagine those hairy arms across your face, and the boy haircut, and the nose that produces massive boogers, imagine

why you pretending a guy is a she? the poor guy suffers from delusions and you're enabling him by lying about his gender. mentally ill little homo needs help not a bunch of closet gay jews pretending to be right wing fapping over him

There was also that study that fags and trannies prefer dominate men. We all know the same is true of hetero women. Soyboys are like the boomers, who will eventually die

We don't want to throw him from a rooftop. We just want to make sure he gets the psychological help he needs to be a well-adjusted man and not a psychotic tranny

This

She's not trying to appeal to anyone, she's a Republican

pretty sure it has something to do with her being a conservative

Why lie? I'd fuck him.

Also this gotta stick together.

Our endgame is making sure no child makes the same mistake as her. We are not savage inbred monkeys.

Who?

there's a myth that women with bigger boobs have creamer milk in their tits

Given that the majority of Catholic priests are homosexuals I don't think that part will help.

>There was also that study that fags and trannies prefer dominate men. We all know the same is true of hetero women. Soyboys are like the boomers, who will eventually die

Autogynephiles (majority of trannies) are not attracted to men

Not the vast majority but many, yes. You can’t help being gay but you can help not chopping your dick off and pretend you are a woman. A gay Catholic priest choose the best life possible for a gay man.

no I’m agp and I only like guys

WHY THE FUCK DO SHILLS PUSH E CELEBS ON THIS SITE SO MUCH FUCKING SICK OF TRANNIES FAGGOTS AND LOSERS

Because that's not the truth of it.

Privacy is a right, and whatever people do behind closed doors is fine. Just don't shove it down children's throat's

>no I’m agp and I only like guys

You like the IDEA of being fucked by a man.

But a HSTS like Blaire White, as biologically a gay male, desires men for who they are. Not a kink of being fucked by a man while being dressed as a woman.

AGP are notorious liars. HSTS are very simple, they are gay males who are obsessed with men. AGPs are obsessed with themselves.

i don’t really understand the difference I just want a hot bf to destroy me

Nah, he wants me to shove my 24cm pecka all the way down his ass. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

Now...post some noodz you flamboyant homo.

>facial feminization surgery: check
>fake tits: check
>t blockers and synth estrogen: check
Those fucking legs though.

It's hot for a splitsecond before you notice the manly arms and shoulders

would you suck on her toes?

Wish I had known that to be on the alt right you have to approve of men having sex with men... This is what white genocide really is.

You can suck 'em while I pound his ass. Deal?
>captcha: TENNIS POUND

I prefer sucking women's feet when they wear tights

Do you have a feminine ass?

yeah I really like how the hormones have made it honestly I love to just feel myself sometimes now.

right wing endgame is to have the liberty to be left alone and not have weird lifestyle shit forced on them. Blare appeals to that because in spite of her unusual setup, she still stands for free speech and freedom to let others live the way they want, including wanting to distance themselves from her and her kind.

Uma delicia, is it soft and squishy? There's nothing that gets me harder than boys with girly butts.Have you been fucked yet?

Because guys tend to be more conservative.

I would say most of the fags and dykes I've known have been right wing.

>feet

One of the few trannies with fem-feet.

Unlike that man Taylor Swift.

barf, the hips look so unnatural
he's also gotten fat since getting a bunch of surgeries+taking hormones

yeah it’s very soft! I’m waiting until I get a bf to actually have sex I just don’t wanna waste my first time on somthing casual.

>Her

>I really want to fuck a man but I'm totally not gay
is you retarded ?

I wouldn't throw him from a rooftop. I would humanely fire two rounds to the back of his head over an open pit, like a civilized person.

My respect

Still a dude.

The right wing is a broad church, you interpret to mean anti-non white, anti-LGBT but it could also be many other things.
A brave new world fascist state where men and femboys are the only citizens and women are kept in breeding pens to keep the population growth high.

more for the other footchads

damn, I would be your bf for that ass but I'd break up with you in the morning. Whats your experience with boys?

That's only /our/ end game. Most of the mainstream right is jumping to suck his dick because "muh based tranny."

acting like a centrists that is smarter than everyone gets a lot of views

I’ve never had a bf before and I’ve never had anal sex I’ve only ever given oral to a guy once. Back when i was in school there were guys that I liked but they were just my friends and I never even tried to tell them how I felt.

So your cherry is still not popped yet, nice. Did he seem pleased with the oral?