Will Kraut finally kill himself now?

Bump before you watch
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bHum_49VwU4
youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is where I'd say "hopefully" but laughing at his endless failures is too funny.

we posting counter signal memes about kraut now?

I can't believe he went back after Ryan. What the fuck was he even thinking, he should've just pretended like the first couple of videos never had happened.

Ryan Faulk is the only based homosexual or autist to ever exist. He gets spared the rope.

maybe

doubling down I guess

He comes from that same camp of "anti-tribalists", like Sargon of Akkad, which should more accurately be termed extreme individualists that do not see race and color. They believe that through enough education and more individualism you can salvage the non-white races. This however is not true.

>anti-tribalists
I wonder how he's feeling right now, out there on his own against an unbeatable opponent.

he probably logs out of his youtube account for a week after uploading these shitty videos

>he probably logs out of his youtube account for a week after uploading these shitty videos
I hope he skips the hiatus this time and keeps these "experts" coming. There's nothing like watching some smug faggot get completely wrecked and exposing how little they actually know about HBD.

Based.

Time to get the popcorn.

>Ryan Faulk is the only based homosexual or autist to ever exist. He gets spared the rope.

He is smarter than anyone in the Alt Right

this honestly. He makes every other poster boy look like a nigger.

He is the alt right

I fucking hate these faggot RADICAL skeptics.
Kraut is bad, but Armoured skeptic has gotta be the worst member of the bunch, he's weaker, smaller, and dumber too, he's first member of the skeptic crew.

Kraut is a fucking moron

>He is the alt right

I guess so, but I would pigeonhole him more as a Race Realist.

The Alt Right is too tainted by the JQ and nostalgia for the nuclear family. Alt Right thought is bluepilled on gender. Millennial Woes is not on Faulk's level because it's obvious when he is stretching.

I don't think Woes feels that strongly about the JQ, but he'll draw an aside to it and leave a dramatic pause, when in reality he has nothing to say and is grasping for a bogeyman.

Faulk's hunch is more on the money; white people are by default ethnocentric. Woes and the Alt Right get lost in a rabbithole of conspiracy when the reality is that our rulers are just as clueless as they are malevolent.

Nope, he will quadruple down and piss away more subs and look even dumber

Have a bump. Kraut is a faggot.

As long as Alternative Hypothesis draws a breath, Cuck and Low T should expect to get intellectually raped up his (((skeptic))) shithole.

>actual brainlet

>Nope, he will quadruple down and piss away more subs and look even dumber

Before the drama I don't think people realised what a cock he sounds like with that English-German accent. He suddenly got a lot of attention.

It's easier to be charitable when the person in question doesn't think Japanese and Aussie Abos have the same brains.

>I guess so, but I would pigeonhole him more as a Race Realist.
I don't think he wants anything to do with the idiocy of the "alt-right". I wouldn't either. Just the facts. No tiki torches.

Seeing that treasonous cuckold Kraut finally be exposed for the mental midget that he is is literally making my dick hard. Now we just wait for JF to land the final blow, and hopefully he kills himself for denouncing his ancestors and sucking jew cock.

Lol kraut btfoed the alt right. Nazis on suicide watch

It's nice that the Alternative Hypothesis is still willing to put the time in to debunk these videos even though the argument are so weak that Kraut just ends looking more pathetic with each video.

It's amazing how some of the best biologists in the world have had their careers trashed overnight after daring to connect evolution and race.

In a marxist controlled world, purity of ideology is the only thing that matters. The only thing.

Jared Taylor.

well you use to just shit anywhere, saying thats the standard?

That PhD was an embarassment LMAO. A prime example of why we're going to enter a new dark age soon.

It's funny how there is so much focus on "peer review" when it has only been a thing the last 40 years or so.

But I guess, Newton were not a real scientist.

every fucking cancer on earth started in ~1965

I only watched the first few minutes of Krauts video but wasn't his argument that racial differences in intelligence have only been established based upon sociological evidence and that there have been no substantial findings in biology to suggest any correlation? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt it common consensus that intelligence is upwards of 70% heritable? Does this not mean that intelligence is passed through genetic selection? So by extension wouldn't this property naturally correlate with what race you are through selection of partners?

He's a ridiculously important asset to our side. I hope the guy knows how much he's appreciated.

Greg Johnson says hello

Don't hope, donate.

this

anyone can start yet another shitty alt right podcast or blog based on stealing pol memes.

He actually provides an intellectual basis for the movement.

Ironically, for a "Sceptic" like Kraut, evidence will NEVER be enough. He has an emotional and psychological attachment to his erroneous understanding of genes and their connection to behavior. To give this up in the face of the now overwhelming evidence is for him to give up his own sense of self worth. Race realism = bad person and Kraut knows himself to be a good person therefore race realism = erroneous.

If you are reading this Kraut its time to turn in your sceptics badge. You are the same type of person who opposed Copernicus and Galileo. They opposed them because they thought what they believed was "good" and any challenge to it must be bad.

I saw a video where Armoured Skeptic did a retarded commentary over the JonTron / Destiny debate and all he really did was just point out the most obvious things and patting himself on the back for making these grade school observations. At one point, he literally said to himself, "See what I did there guys? I just did a smart brainy rational thing guys."
How anyone can watch that garbage and unironically take him seriously is beyond me.

>grindr greg
>based

he's gay?

>Kraut spends 2 months researching to make another terrible video

>Alt Hype makes a video in one day that completely BTFOs and embarrasses Kraut

Is Kraut coming out with any more of these videos?

I want to say the plan was for 6-8 videos, but can't remember exactly where I read it.

Magically the stodles dancing and jerking off in his
underwear got taken down after being up for a
decade in the youtube search engine.
youtube.com/watch?v=bHum_49VwU4
youtube.com/watch?v=tU-c06Zsq1Y

true but i dont like the premise that white people somehow have to 'intellectualize' their existence and rights to have a land

this and only because I think he's too autistic to have sexual relations with another human