So how does Sup Forums store their Anime?

So how does Sup Forums store their Anime?

Do you store it in stationary HDD that has a built in fan for longer life?
A pocket HDD so when you watch anime on occasion?
Or an internal HDD/SDD?

What's worked for you? Do you also store manga in these same HDD's?

8tb NAS

I just use saran wrap and put it in the fridge, it usually lasts a week like that.

I store them in the freezer.

I watch them on Youtube with my cellphone.

I store it on your HDD.

I just keep them on my laptop. When my hard drive gets full I compress them by replacing the file with a link to the torrent. That way, each series takes up only a few bytes of data.

in the cloud because I'm not a luddite

I put in condoms and swallow them

1TB NAS
You can watch anime from a NAS using the VLC app. Stick to 720p though; 1080i tends to freeze up the phone.

with fast internet every anime at any server could be your HDD,.

>store chinese cartoons

unless digital dark age hit us,. internet will not die soon

8tb raid 5 server backed up to off site 8tb raid 5 NAS

I stream it

Server built for this, video encoding and whatever else, with no backup. Only 8TB now but soon will get another 4 or 6 TB.

Seems awfully redundant desu, despite that being the point. Unless raid 5 rebuild time have gotten worse than I remember, having two raids seems more trouble than its worth.

RAID5 NAS
> adding offsite backup hopefully not too far in the future

convert it to .txt and watch it in notepad

I just bought a 1TB hard drive and put it in the pc
i-is that bad

I use the server for other functions as well as using the NAS for file storage other than just anime.

I'm also pretty paranoid after losing a few TB of data last year.

>this is after cleaning some things out
>this is not including my 4 TB HDD
Is it time for a new one?

Three 2TB externals for anime and videogames. Two full, halfway through the third. No backups.

I send it via a high-power radio signal to a planet that I've discovered intelligent life on.

>storing anime
(^∇^)アハハハハ!

I pay a starving Cambodian child to redraw each frame in a notebook, and to flip the pages and do the voices whenever I want to watch it.

>not storing and rewatching your favorite shows

I think something like this will be my next solution.
Right now I have a microATX case with 4 drive bays so there is wasted space.

I print them out and pin them on my wall

forgot pic

I stream because Im not autistic enough to save chink cartoons onto my PCs and devices that my friends and family like to get into occasionally whenever they're at my place.

Do you beat him regularly? that's pretty important.

>being this insecure

virtualized file server running on a vSphere whitebox server with 6TB of RAID10 storage backed up by a Veeam VM to an 8TB NAS and then encrypted and uploaded up to Amazon Glacier via a script running in a docker container

It's doing a ton of other stuff, too. Would not recommend if you're only looking for something to throw a bunch of files on

Absolutely. I also dress up as Pol Pot and scare him while he's sleeping.

I have two 2TB seagate backup plus drives. One is just a backup drive since 2TB is already more than a enough for a shit ton of anime and manga.

Just get an external drive that you plug into any computer you want to watch weeb shit on

Good lad.

Bookmark the stream page.

I've had enough hentai sites go down on me to never trust bookmarks.

On my 160 gig internal HDD that I scavenged from an old PC. Only have about 40 gigs left so I might need a new one soon. Really I need to build a new PC, I just dont want to spend the money. i could probably get by with just ordering a new video card and 2 new 1tb drives.

4TB drive NAS and a Crashplan subscription

The NAS.

I've had several HDDs just croak on me in thre past.

8TB zfs raidz home server. Although I do keep some backups on external HDDs.

After being sick of losing my data a couple of times due to dying drives, I took the plunge and bought 4x3TB drives and put them in RAID 10 so I have something to fall back on if things start going south again. I'm starting to run out of space though, so I'll probably get a NAS as well eventually.

What phone do you use? Mine can playback 1080p hevc main10p without problem...

>Im not autistic enough to save chink cartoons onto my PCs and devices that my friends and family like to get into occasionally whenever they're at my place.

>being autistic enough to hide your interests from friends/ family